lifting power?
1133 5 2016-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RickyT
lvl.1
Netherlands

Anyone have an idea of the mavic's lifting power?

Just wondering how much extra options could be put on without noticing (too much of) a difference in flight charateristics. For sunny days it would be nice to add an ND or UV or polarising filter but at night it would be nice to have some extra lighting on board and such which would require their own power source....

Expecting probably something like max 100gr in the case of low wind flying?
2016-11-1
Use props
nils_heidorn
lvl.3
Flight distance : 183537 ft
Germany

Its more likely the Gimbal will have trouble with your camera addons then the Mavic will run out of lifting power.

Nils
2016-11-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 10017858 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Hi RickyT you might want to check out these, from Lume cube you will see the bracket they designed for P4, I have spoken to them, they are at present designing a bracket for Mavic also they have a new design cube which is lighter, which may suit Mavic better, it will be ready in march, they are tremendous lights and can be adapted for other photography.
https://www.lumecube.com/shop/lume-cube-phantom-4-kit
2016-11-1
Use props
jfxjlm
lvl.2

United States

I actually attached a loaf of sourdough bread to mine to see what it would do. No problem.. not really relative but..interesting. still pretty responsive still etc.
2016-11-1
Use props
RickyT
lvl.1
Netherlands

jfxjlm Posted at 2016-11-1 16:30
I actually attached a loaf of sourdough bread to mine to see what it would do. No problem.. not real ...

haha luring pigeons were you? ;)

But that actually sounds quite substantial, any idea what it weighed?
2016-11-2
Use props
RickyT
lvl.1
Netherlands

jfxjlm Posted at 2016-11-1 16:30
I actually attached a loaf of sourdough bread to mine to see what it would do. No problem.. not real ...

duplicate post
2016-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules