The situation in Sweden after the new law
664 6 2016-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Flybee
First Officer
Flight distance : 2203983 ft
Sweden

After we got this new law about drones in sweden there is a lot of frustration.

Be careful out there
2016-11-1
Use props
Blackbeagle
lvl.3
Flight distance : 56 ft
United States

How are you going to be a pro golfer if you can't handle a little buzzing noise behind you? Wait until you hear camera clicks, boos, cheers, and jeers during your swing. You took your frustration out on an object like a spoiled little brat. Perhaps you can concentrate a bit more on your swing. When you are hitting a hybrid out of the rough, you can't expect a clean shot by 'scooping' it out. Otherwise, you'll end up topping your ball, like you did. You need to hit down on it, like a descendant blow to get it out and into the air. Plus relax your arms. When you get tensed, your arms contracts. When they contracts,  your swing becomes shorter, thus topping the ball, which you did twice.

There's your free golf lesson for the day.
2016-11-1
Use props
julmirecki
lvl.2
Flight distance : 368186 ft
United States

This is why the drones are being on the hate list.
Very good example of a typical idiot with the drone. She was obviously intimidated by the idiot and did the right thing. One less moron with a drone to worry abut.
2016-11-1
Use props
Blackbeagle
lvl.3
Flight distance : 56 ft
United States

Well if she was hitting the shot and some schmuck decides to hover behind her, then that's on him. It looks like it might have been a friend that wanted to hover it behind her while she took the shot. Then she  took it out on it when she muffed both of her shots. I can't believe any idiot would fly out next to a golfer or anybody else and be that close. It also looks like she was in some sort of tournament as well. I have to think it was a friend or acquaintance with the drone.
2016-11-1
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Blackbeagle Posted at 2016-11-2 07:14
Well if she was hitting the shot and some schmuck decides to hover behind her, then that's on him. I ...

Or the simpler explanation that the whole thing was staged for clickbait.
2016-11-1
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

I cry foul!! She failed to yell out FOUR Rotors before swinging at the drone... Haha
She also could have used the Putter. . . Chuckles

RedHotPoker
2016-11-1
Use props
Phantomski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14869882 ft
United States

Well, the girl is quite cute.... ;)
2016-11-1
Use props
Advanced