Mavic Pro Combo is Fantastic
1333 6 2016-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb7135eee
lvl.4
Flight distance : 755988 ft
  • >>>

I thought I would add some positivity to the forum.  I received the Mavic Pro Combo Yesterday and all I can say is WOW.   This is an amazing bundle and it flies so well.  For those of you that are waiting and waiting all I can say is its worth the wait.  Its makes the phantoms feel so old and clunky in comparison.  Great job DJI
2016-11-1
Use props
pilot.m.fischer
lvl.1

Thanks for the positive feedback. So many on here are being negative. I'm sure most units will be awesome!
2016-11-1
Use props
fans63feb791
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5892 ft
  • >>>
United States

Good to hear, I ordered the combo on 10-1 and I'm going to wait but I still would like to see more from people that are having positive experiences also. Or negative also with the hope of getting problems resolved.
2016-11-1
Use props
kevinelliott
lvl.4
Flight distance : 354131 ft

Happy to hear some positivity. I'm trying to do that around here too. We all know how DJI has dropped the ball, but all the negativity can eat at people. So some bright areas is really helpful. Thanks
2016-11-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Oh I don't know P4 is a great aircraft, hopefully will see soon.
Good luck
2016-11-1
Use props
heyengel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2370988 ft
  • >>>

Good to hear, enjoy!
2016-11-1
Use props
rick39
lvl.4
Flight distance : 164354 ft
United Kingdom

A refreshing thread. I'm genuinely happy that someone is satisfied with their new Mavic. Proper calibration and time spent researching the manual, as well as informative videos on youtube etc, are the best method of insuring against pilot error tales of woe. I am gutted for those that have genuinely been unlucky with their first encounters through no fault of their own.
2016-11-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules