B and H update
2227 16 2016-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
romcheek
lvl.2

Pretty confusing - almost funny . Every guy you speak to says something else. Yesterday I was told they have no idea when they're getting their pre-order shipment. Decided I would call back today just to check it out again - "they started arriving yesterday and today. If you pre-ordered and in the first batch you should be getting a shipment notification shortly.  

Make sense of that haha
2016-11-1
Use props
Riotcontrol
lvl.3

I have literally received a different response from numerous CS at B&H...  I ordered on Sept 29th but I'm not keeping my hopes up cause my debit has not been charged yet.
2016-11-1
Use props
RAVEN7
lvl.2
United States

Hey Riot, what made you go through B&H instead of factory direct just wondering?
2016-11-1
Use props
fans3c72fbd6
lvl.3
Flight distance : 892749 ft
United States

RAVEN7 Posted at 2016-11-1 20:19
Hey Riot, what made you go through B&H instead of factory direct just wondering?

Can't speak for riot,  but MY reasoning for going to B & H was that on day of announcement I tried ordering direct but the DJI website was down or broken so I quickly went over to B&h and ordered from there.  I just wanted to be in the early order batch.  

Ordered B&H on 9/27
2016-11-1
Use props
Riotcontrol
lvl.3

RAVEN7 Posted at 2016-11-2 08:19

I have ordered a few things from them in the past and was hoping they would be among the top suppliers to get the mavics around the 15th,  to my dismay I found out they were on multiple holidays after I had already placed the order (not that it mattered hehe)
2016-11-1
Use props
trance728
lvl.4
Flight distance : 298048 ft
  • >>>

I ordered the 30th, let's see if I get any notice this week.
2016-11-1
Use props
RAVEN7
lvl.2
United States

trance728 Posted at 2016-11-1 17:27
I ordered the 30th, let's see if I get any notice this week.

Fingers crossed. I have a feeling they will be ramping up shipments. We have all have been breaking their balls on these forums. Im sure they hear us loud and clear. the natives are getting restless.
2016-11-1
Use props
trance728
lvl.4
Flight distance : 298048 ft
  • >>>

I did also place another order for the combo from Newegg after I realized the batteries that I ordered might not be available for a while. Not exactly sure what to do on that whole situation since Newegg says Dec 15th.
2016-11-1
Use props
Riotcontrol
lvl.3

RAVEN7 Posted at 2016-11-2 08:34
Fingers crossed. I have a feeling they will be ramping up shipments. We have all have been breakin ...

We can hope!  
2016-11-1
Use props
jsdiv
lvl.2
Flight distance : 258720 ft
United States

I'm keeping my fingers crossed as well. I've experienced the emotional ups and downs from day-to-day contact with customer service. I figure the further away we get from the release date the more it's worth getting excited about the hopeful info days.
I guess we are just on for the ride.
I actually chose B&H because of the holiday since I ordered late (had to trade in some L series lenses for funds before ordering)
I've always had a good experience with the shop and I would expect their October orders to be low as they were not taking orders for most of the month.
I guess at this point my strategy as good as any other.
2016-11-1
Use props
fansa1f0ea71
lvl.3
Flight distance : 154885 ft
United States

Is there any update for B&H? I would call but they never tell me anything for some reason.
2016-11-2
Use props
jvanderhoff
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14045 ft
United States

I ordered on October 8th. No update on my end. Haven't bothered to reach out.
2016-11-2
Use props
jsdiv
lvl.2
Flight distance : 258720 ft
United States

fansa1f0ea71 Posted at 2016-11-2 22:01
Is there any update for B&H? I would call but they never tell me anything for some reason.

They always tell me something, but it's not consistent. I reached out through chat Monday and they said they still were waiting for DJI to ship. But as it's been discussed on this thread, information from their client services team has not been consistent.
2016-11-2
Use props
TaylorGT
lvl.1

United States

Ordered from B&H on Sept 28 (Fly more package). I've emailed them twice, both answers (one as recently as October 31) stated they have no idea how many units they will get and they have no idea when they will get them and they can't tell me where I am on the back order queue. Friendly emails just not what I was hoping to hear.
2016-11-2
Use props
Lepus
lvl.3

Canada

RAVEN7 Posted at 2016-11-2 08:34
Fingers crossed. I have a feeling they will be ramping up shipments. We have all have been breakin ...

No their balls are floating on the Mavics which are flying over head.
2016-11-2
Use props
fansa1f0ea71
lvl.3
Flight distance : 154885 ft
United States

Okay so I just got off B&H chat.  They are still constantly inconsistent.  "I am sorry, I am not showing that we got any of these yet." So it does not look like they got any in yet.  I asked about the Mavic and the Fly More combo.
2016-11-2
Use props
Riotcontrol
lvl.3

I just went on B&H chat for the hell of it to see what they say this time, so apparently they still have not received any stock and DJI has gone dark even on the retailers.....
2016-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules