Saving All Files to the Camera Roll? How?
5005 3 2016-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf491992d
lvl.2
Flight distance : 942231 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I tested out my new DJI Osmo Mobile and created a total of 67 files (videos, timelapses and panoramas).

Now I want to get them into my iPhone camera roll, but I can't find a way to easily transfer them all at once.

Unless Im doing something wrong or missing something, it's as if some idiot at DJI decided it would be a good idea to make people have to save each file individually to the camera roll. I don't have time for that. It took me ages to manually save 67 files one by one to the camera roll of my iPhone. Time that I'll never get back!

Please tell me Im doing something wrong or that Im missing something? And if not, then my DJI Osmo Mobile is going straight back to the Apple Store where I bought it so that I can get a full refund.

The thing is, I was about to buy a DJI drone. But if this is how they operate, by hiring idiots who think it's smart and efficient to have to save 67 files individually, instead of simply being able to select and save all the files at once to the camera roll, then no I won't ever buy a DJI product again!
2016-11-1
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Connect your iPhone/iPad to your computer,
Launch iTunes
Select your iPhone under “Devices” on the left. If it’s not there, unplug/replug your iPhone/iPad.
Select Apps from the top menu
Scroll down; under File Sharing, Find DJI Go and select it
Find the two folders "HD300 Storage"  and "Video Cache"

The first stores your photos, the second stores the videos,

And click "Save to" , and transfer these two folders  into your computer.
2016-11-2
Use props
fansf491992d
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

DJI-Thor Posted at 2016-11-2 07:03
Launch iTunes
Select your iPhone under “Devices” on the ...

Thanks for the reply. But this doesn't work. I had actually tried that before posting here, and I tried again and it does not work. For example it's the same as transferring video files from the Filmic Pro app to my PC, which works with no trouble at all.

But when I plug my iPhone into my PC, open iTunes, click on my device and then on Apps, scroll down to DJI GO and click on ANY folder (i.e. hg300, hg300storage, PanoPhotoRaw, videoCache, pathLogs, etc, well, it does nothing at all. As in I can't enter the folder, I can't open the folder. I can't do anything. The only thing it allows me to do is rename the folder if I double click on the folder title.

Why can't I open the folder to access my content?
2016-11-2
Use props
fansf491992d
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

DJI-Thor Posted at 2016-11-2 07:03
Launch iTunes
Select your iPhone under “Devices” on the ...

Please disregard my last post. I re-read your post and figured it out! Thanks for the help Thor!
2016-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules