Zenmuse problem in the horizon -1º difference
2840 17 2015-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
contato.felipel
New
Flight distance : 4072267 ft
Brazil

I'm have problem with my gimbal. The image is with -1º, I've to adjust in software... Check the picture. Anybody help me?

1º on the horizon

1º on the horizon
GOPR5076.00_11_06_54.Still002.jpg
2015-2-6
Use props
DJI-Autumn
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Hi contato,
You can write a mail to support@dji.com, we will do a firmware upgrade to you. And then you can do an auto-calibration.
2015-2-8
Use props
stpfl.gmx
lvl.2

Austria

which controller are you using?  
Its seems like you need new IMU Calibration.

Bad Luck if you are using a Wookong at the moment. It still not available there.
http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... age%3D1&lang=en
i hope  there will be an update in future
2015-2-10
Use props
contato.felipel
New
Flight distance : 4072267 ft
Brazil

stpfl.gmx Posted at 2015-2-10 21:40
which controller are you using?  
Its seems like you need new IMU Calibration.

I'm using NAZA M. I did the IMU Calibration... But It's nothing fixed yet
Thanks for try to help.
2015-2-10
Use props
DJI-Autumn
lvl.4

Hong Kong

contato.felipel Posted at 2015-2-11 05:42
I'm using NAZA M. I did the IMU Calibration... But It's nothing fixed yet
Thanks for try to help.

H3-3D gimble?
2015-2-10
Use props
myron
lvl.4

Philippines

please fix this problem i have same issue the horizontal not position level im using h3-3d + GP4
2015-2-19
Use props
coinfaslab.gmai
lvl.3
Flight distance : 153343 ft
Italy

same problem for me, s900 a2 z15 Nex 5r
2015-2-19
Use props
digao.j3p
lvl.1

Brazil

Zenmuse is terrible... if i knew i could have these problems i would never bought...
2015-2-27
Use props
DJI-Dboy
lvl.3

Hong Kong

digao.j3p@iclou Posted at 2015-2-28 00:09
Zenmuse is terrible... if i knew i could have these problems i would never bought...

If roll still not horizontal after IMU calibration. please also check whether gimbal is well-fixed, RC is calibrated.
Otherwise send back to dealer for maintenance is preferred.
2015-3-2
Use props
sfyris
lvl.2

Greece

"Return to dealer" is for Dji his caramel for every problem. Can you imagine how difficult is for some of us to return our stuff to dealer everytime something of your products is not working as it should be? STOP this stupid solution dears and give us working well solutions with correct updates. We are here expecting from you more serious advice than this cheap "return to dealer" and thanks God most of us have good technical knowledge to take ourselves most actions to solve issues with litle help of you ofcourse. Don't underestimate our intelligence treating us like idiots.
2015-3-3
Use props
harold.mina
lvl.4
Flight distance : 301545 ft
United States

I'm having the same issue on Phantom 2 H4-3D Edition. I noticed it after 3.12 update.

DJI Phantom 2 (H4-3D) with 2.4G Data Link and iPa…: http://youtu.be/ZkVbzmj7q74

DJI, my Phantom 2 is less than 2 weeks old!
2015-3-8
Use props
DJI-Dboy
lvl.3

Hong Kong

sfyris Posted at 2015-3-3 23:40
"Return to dealer" is for Dji his caramel for every problem. Can you imagine how difficult is for so ...

"Return to dealer" and the dealer will help DOA or RMA to DJI (for who brought from DJI dealer).
If brought from official online store, please contact 'support' email for each region.

This problem cannot be solved remotely, and it has to be sent for repair by support center.
For the detail after-sales service (DOA or RMA), please refer to http://www.dji.com/support

Sorry it's hard to get any valuable information from the complaint, that's all I can suggest.
2015-3-10
Use props
ch1_wong
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31785 ft
  • >>>
Malaysia

sfyris Posted at 2015-3-3 23:40
"Return to dealer" is for Dji his caramel for every problem. Can you imagine how difficult is for so ...

Mine having the same problem after the update. Before it's fine using the old firmware. Yes, I agree. Stop asking us to send it back to dealer and have dealer send it for RMA. It will take weeks and the postage isn't cheap. Things might even went even wrong during postage. I just think that we can do what DJI can if we're told how to do it unless specific pro eq are required.
2015-3-11
Use props
janne.tikkaoja
lvl.1

Finland

Same problem here with A2 and Zenmuse Z15-GH4 HD. Latest firmware, brand new. Received it from DJI store less than month ago. Calibrated IMU many times with digital leveler.

Already emailed EU support a week ago, but so far haven't heard from them... But in any case sending it back just before summer is really not an option. This is the time I need it.

If this has not been a problem with previous firmware, couldn't support just downgrade our firmware?
horizon2.JPG
2015-4-21
Use props
lordapolo
New

Spain

janne.tikkaoja@ Posted at 2015-4-22 01:40
Same problem here with A2 and Zenmuse Z15-GH4 HD. Latest firmware, brand new. Received it from DJI s ...

HI, I have same problem with A2 and zenmuse Z15-GH4 HD, can you fix this problem? how? I wrote a dji support last week and they no reply me yet.
I need it for work.
2015-6-27
Use props
Dji support 8
lvl.4

Hong Kong

lordapolo@hotma Posted at 2015-6-27 22:23
HI, I have same problem with A2 and zenmuse Z15-GH4 HD, can you fix this problem? how? I wrote a d ...

Hi, please 1. undertake the IMU calibration of main controller.
2.upgrade the gimbal’s firmware to the latest, gh4 current IMU version is 1.12.
3. please try auto-cablibrate the gimbal with the following method. auto-calibration.jpg

2015-6-28
Use props
lordapolo
New

Spain

Dji support 8 Posted at 2015-6-29 12:07
Hi, please 1. undertake the IMU calibration of main controller.
2.upgrade the gimbal’s firmware t ...

Yes, I have recalibrate and update all. The problem no fix yet. -.-¡
2015-6-29
Use props
Dji support 8
lvl.4

Hong Kong

lordapolo@hotma Posted at 2015-6-29 19:38
Yes, I have recalibrate and update all. The problem no fix yet. -.-¡

1. Is the gimbal IMU upgraded to the latest 1.12? Before upgrade, do you have this problem?2. Is the can-bus cable connected the GCU and main controller?  
[size=14.3999996185303px]3.After initialization, will the gimbal stay level?
In order to  resolve your problem fast,  please add my skype candice-zhu(shenzhen,China) to communicate directly.
Or you can leave yours, I will add you.

2015-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules