DJI GO - Supported Xiaomi phones for Mavic
37854 60 2016-11-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
user6ad8cb177c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 203245 ft
Italy

I have a redminote4 all is updated to the last version and... Lag is INCREDIBLE I can't see nothing the video is totally pixelade! What can I do?
2017-11-27
Use props
Luca Ceraso
New
Argentina

Hi, I'm about to get a Xiaomi and I need to ensure the compatibility with my DJI Mavic Pro. I was thinking in a Redmi Note 4 4g but from what I've read it can't ensure a proper functioning. The next best choice based of what i've read (this post was the most helpful one) I've changed my choice to a Mi5s Plus. I'll appreciate experiences with this phone in relation with the app or confirmed alternatives within that range of prices (150/350e)
Thanks
2018-1-2
Use props
djiuser_4SCUXtk
lvl.1
Czechia

Luca Ceraso Posted at 2018-1-2 12:05
Hi, I'm about to get a Xiaomi and I need to ensure the compatibility with my DJI Mavic Pro. I was thinking in a Redmi Note 4 4g but from what I've read it can't ensure a proper functioning. The next best choice based of what i've read (this post was the most helpful one) I've changed my choice to a Mi5s Plus. I'll appreciate experiences with this phone in relation with the app or confirmed alternatives within that range of prices (150/350e)
Thanks

I have xiaomi redmi note 4x (Global) with MIUI 8, using GO4 .14 version without problems with mavic pro. Litchi in second space works but only if connected to internet, if not connected to internet it doesnt connect to mavic  (dont know why).
2018-1-20
Use props
trel0s
New
Greece

I have xiaomi redmi note 4x and it works fine with dji go 4 app @ 5.8ghz when I switch the image transmission settings to  to manual in order to  connect @ 2.4ghz for better range the phone's wi-fi   can not find the remote control even after restart! I nave to reset both aircraft and remote control in order for everything to work again.

Has anyone any solution to this problem?
2018-3-10
Use props
SBasso
lvl.3

Malta

I do own a Mavic Air and I fly it with Redmi Note 4!
2018-3-10
Use props
SBasso
lvl.3

Malta

I do own a Mavic Air and I fly it with Redmi Note 4!
I had a couple of fights and so far, it works well...

However, today, the remote got disconnected from the Drone!
Not sure what caused that, still investigating, however, I believe, it's my fault as my phone was on Battery Saver and the GPS was deactivated.

Keep yous updated!
2018-3-10
Use props
SBasso
lvl.3

Malta

Reinheart Posted at 2016-12-9 02:33
I just bought Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 for my Mavic, DJI go succesfully Installed but it cant run?? Why?? Pls help.... Thank you.

Yes, it will...
As I do have one and no issue so far!
;)
2018-3-10
Use props
SBasso
lvl.3

Malta

My Redmi Note 4 works like a charm for the Mavic Air.
I do like to close all the apps before & leave in Airplane Mode.

2018-4-21
Use props
Sanatana2008
New

I have HP Xiaomi Redmi 4 Note. Was so complicated conect software DJI Go 4 with this mobile. Still conect and disconnect. Wasn´t possible download actually firmware for control and drone Mavic Pro. Latter I used  another HP a and second day I tried connect control with my Xiaomi Redmi 4 Note again and was working and no have problem more. So I can say, Xiaomi Redmi 4 Note is compatible.
2018-6-1
Use props
fred plo
New

Austria

Xiaomi Mi Max 2 64GB,works great with Litchi+DJi go,just install on 2.workspace.
2018-8-1
Use props
plainman007
lvl.2

India

fans6d131b63 Posted at 2017-1-27 12:56
For a long time could not find a solution until i found it himself: To  Xaomi Mi Max connected to the RC Mavic without problems - all of you need  to do is disable the USB debugging mode ;) Good luck to all!
Turn off Debug on USB mode.

Turn off debugging ? I thought you have to enable USB debugging right ?

2018-9-8
Use props
skan
lvl.2

Spain

I have a Xiaomi Mi8, and it works but when I connect it to the RC through the cable the battery drains very quickly.  The RC absorbs the power from the phone.
With older phones you could try with an OTG cable but this one uses USB type-c and the OTG cables work reversed, they prevent the flow of current from the RC to the phone but we need the opposite.
And we can't interchange the connections because one is type-c and the other one is microusb.
So far the only solution I've found is using an adaptor. But it's very cumbersome.
Using a software to force the mobile to stop charging doesn't work and can break your Android.
2018-9-17
Use props
Nanolab
Second Officer
Flight distance : 122165 ft
France

skan Posted at 2018-9-17 03:10
I have a Xiaomi Mi8, and it works but when I connect it to the RC through the cable the battery drains very quickly.  The RC absorbs the power from the phone.
With older phones you could try with an OTG cable but this one uses USB type-c and the OTG cables work reversed, they prevent the flow of current from the RC to the phone but we need the opposite.
And we can't interchange the connections because one is type-c and the other one is microusb.

Hello !
I've just bought an MI8 for DJI Go 4 (coming from an old Nexus 5....).
Didn't received yet but I'd like to know if you tried the 2 Usb ports on the RC ?
Do they behave the same as you described ?
Thanks in advance !
2018-9-17
Use props
JJBspark
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi, i use a MiMax2 ; works great! guess the 3 works as well
cheers
JJB
2018-9-17
Use props
MS Eierfeile
lvl.1
Switzerland

I just got a Xiaomi Redmi Note 5. Works perfectly fine with Mavic 2 Pro with MiUI 10 and DJI Go4 4.3.2. All funktions work. No lag except when I'm capturing the screen of the Xiaomi whilst flying. But still then it's bearable. So thumbs up from me. But please notice that I exclusively use the Xiaomi as a "DJI cockpit". No other apps installed than DJI GO, GO4 and Tello!
2018-10-17
Use props
djiuser_FvwjXYdiX4xt
lvl.1
Flight distance : 280476 ft
Spain

Hola, soy nuevo aquí. Alguien sabe si para un Mavic 2 pro vale un Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite, o un Redmi Note 7, o un Mi A2, o un Mi A2 Lite??. Gracias.

2019-5-21
Use props
Dwi Putro Notonegoro
New

Indonesia

I used to use my Xiaomi Mi 6x (6/64). At first was okay, but later on, it doesn't want to connect either with my Mavic Pro nor Phantom 3 Professional. How to fix it? Should I buy new smartphone?
2019-6-24
Use props
fans013191f5
New

Indonesia

Hi, I'm trying to connect my xiaomi poco phone to my magic pro for the first time and somehow it won't connect. I can't proceed form the step shown in the attachment. I'm using the charging usb cable - is that maybe the problem?
2019-6-29
Use props
prakar2
New

India

Does Mi A3 support the DJI Fly App for DJI Mavic Mini?
2020-5-31
Use props
djiuser_yGQFPnHfUZye
New

Greece

I just bought Mavic air2…and it's not possible to connect my Xiaomi redmi note 6..
Do you have any suggestions?Thanks in advance.
2020-6-9
Use props
djiuser_enpaYCHc9uEY
New

India

Sir I have mavic air 2 . I install dji fly app 1.3.0 in my Android mobile Redmi 9 Power . Sir I face the problem the video area of fly app show only black not show any video constant other all function are worked and app show the massage is Vision problem... Sir please guide me
2021-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules