Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Less & Less
814 5 2016-11-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jake Phantom 3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2639747 ft
United States

I'm seeing a pattern here. Seems like every day there are less and less people complaining about shipping, crashing, or just griping. So this tells me things are beginning to quiet down. People are getting their Mavic's, and now they have nothing to complain about, hopefully. Yes, there are still a lot of people waiting. I'm waiting. Like they say: "Good things come to those who wait"
2016-11-2
Use props
giusis00
lvl.2

Italy

Hem... I have grounded mine because it is DANGEROUS to fly. There's no need to complain about the same issues every day until DJI will come back with their investigation.
2016-11-2
Use props
Lepus
lvl.3

Canada

giusis00 Posted at 2016-11-3 00:50
Hem... I have grounded mine because it is DANGEROUS to fly. There's no need to complain about the sa ...

But are they really investigating?  I ordered on the 30th of Sept, and haven't seen anything.
2016-11-2
Use props
FrequentFlyer
lvl.4
United States

Lepus Posted at 2016-11-3 00:53
But are they really investigating?  I ordered on the 30th of Sept, and haven't seen anything.

Its not your turn yet, I ordered 9/28 at 12:02AM and only got my tracking info this morning. Just have patience.
2016-11-2
Use props
Z1uKtCi5N1Ix
lvl.1

Not at all. I'm still more pissed than ever and I'm sure there are many more like me but DJI doesn't care about it's consumers and isn't communicating in any way so why keep posting.

The fact that the few that actually received their mavics are having issues with it makes me care less about the delay and more about DJI getting it together and releasing a firmware update to fix the issues.

*edited for vulgar content. Please keep it civil.

2016-11-2
Use props
Jake Phantom 3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2639747 ft
United States

Z1uKtCi5N1Ix Posted at 2016-11-2 14:30
Not at all. I'm still more pissed than ever and I'm sure there are many more like me but DJI doesn't ...

Doesn't the Mavic already have a firmware update? I have read a few good reviews on the Mavic from new owners that they first upgraded the firmware before they flew and all is good.
2016-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules