iJustine did not have a flyaway Mavic..+Karma unboxing!
2250 19 2016-11-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
agzela
Ban Posts

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-11-2
Use props
Linsenfest
lvl.3
Flight distance : 199475 ft

iJustine gets it the same time as casey neistat.
But she haven`t lost her mavic

She`s a big influencer so she get it long before the pre-orders ;)
2016-11-2
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
lvl.4
Flight distance : 324442 ft
United Kingdom

I got 13 seconds in before my ears started to bleed. Is she bipolar, does she ever come down from that state?
2016-11-2
Use props
1badtrain
lvl.2

Watching her try and put the propellers on with the arms closed was killing me!
2016-11-2
Use props
agzela
Ban Posts

United States

2016-11-2
Use props
Jscgaston
lvl.4
Flight distance : 316772 ft
  • >>>

4 batteries for her....Nice DJI did she really need 4 batteries and a car charger for free especially with her drone skills? Give the equipment to people who are responsible at least. Nice place with plenty of room to test it out. Got to wonder if these bloggers put the drones in situations that are likley to produce disaster or damage for the sake of clicks
2016-11-2
Use props
Exib
lvl.4
Flight distance : 153760 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I can't even watch this, attention seeker does my head in
2016-11-2
Use props
agzela
Ban Posts

United States

2016-11-2
Use props
stratosHD
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1231280 ft
Australia

omg, she is so annoying, I hope she is playing the role of a dumb blonde and its not really how she is annyway, back the drones, the karma looks like a bad quality toy
2016-11-2
Use props
agzela
Ban Posts

United States

2016-11-2
Use props
4wd
lvl.4
Flight distance : 545817 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

agzela Posted at 2016-11-2 22:52
the only thing i like is the removable gimbal......

But even that makes such a din it spoils the audio.
Much better to buy something like the Feiyu. for your gopro  practically silent.
2016-11-2
Use props
Mooney
lvl.3

United States

That was difficult to watch, except the gimbal demonstration.
2016-11-2
Use props
stealle
lvl.3
Flight distance : 21827 ft
United States

Matt-and-Riley Posted at 2016-11-2 17:17
I got 13 seconds in before my ears started to bleed. Is she bipolar, does she ever come down from th ...

Yeah. She's kinda crazy... there's just something about crazy and hot that does it for me. I love watching her!
2016-11-2
Use props
Rick A
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3566 ft
Canada

I'd get a Dobby before I got a Karma.
2016-11-2
Use props
MavicPro
lvl.2

United States

stealle Posted at 2016-11-2 22:08
Yeah. She's kinda crazy... there's just something about crazy and hot that does it for me. I love  ...

yeah she's as crazy as a bag of frogs and definately only a 1 nighter, shoot to the moon and then check out before sun up
2016-11-2
Use props
agzela
Ban Posts

United States

2016-11-3
Use props
Camolin
lvl.2

Is she honestly doing her maiden flight in that small backyard with power lines above her? Seems like a good idea to me! Gimme more of that, please.
2016-11-3
Use props
watuse
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2064587 ft
Spain

The reason for all these fly away drones is because people are clueless about Thermal wind gust that pulls your craft up to higher altitude and plus the propellers are useless if they are caught into this gust of thermal wind....
here are video example of what a thermal wind gust could do to your craft making it uncontrollable useless
Also dont be this guy many of the flyaway are because of human errors, in Spain we the luck to look at one bird that could give you a visual of thermal gust winds and that is the volture. Where ever you see them flying with out flapping their wings thats where there is a thermal gust wind, so pray your craft does not end up in one of those, because it could go beyond the height restriction of drones, you could end up with a craft going as high as 5 thousand meters high and push into a jet stream and lose your craft for good and I am thinking what happen with Casey with his mavic is one of these things and many others.. Before taking flight with your drones try looking at your weather conditions or aerial meteorology... Since in the states and northern european countries you dont have voltures to see where these thermal wind gust hits. The use of thermal wind gust is for gliders and non propel engines to gain altitude. You will see this mostly on gliders that take advanates of this to gain altitude with cautions because you could end up at 8 thousand meter high where there is no oxygen and very low temp where in reality the break point of this thermal wind gust could end giving you enough height to glide back down..

2016-11-27
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

watuse Posted at 2016-11-27 02:06
The reason for all these fly away drones is because people are clueless about Thermal wind gust that ...

Watuse.
Do you have to flood every post with the same propaganda? Please give it a rest and keep it to one post!
2016-11-27
Use props
fans61b37ad7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 453684 ft
  • >>>
United States

Come on Guys and Girls, iJustine has made a ton of money on YouTube and you haven't.
She was chosen to do the first live demo of Mavic in LA I believe, by DJI for a reason.
It was a great demo of the product short of flying it indoors which I wish she had done. Sitting at a table with her purse and producing a fully functional drone from that purse, was genius.
Anyway, she is dizzy sometimes, gave a good example of what was wrong with the Karma accidentally, and she has fun.
She is a good example of "Blonds have more fun" in my book.
2016-11-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules