31375 251 2016-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chaser720
lvl.3
Flight distance : 400190 ft
Canada

fans43defd92 Posted at 2016-11-7 08:57
I just made an estimation regarding order numbers..
My calculation was; someone has posted their ord ...

I believe it's been established that order numbers are not sequential. And DJI DID NOT get 551K orders for anything in one day. That's crazy high.
2016-11-7
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

fansb9294b51 Posted at 2016-11-7 14:53
Hey Ken. I found my account was banned from the forum because of my avatar. I had no idea... i jus ...

What is your email and I'll send a request.
2016-11-7
Use props
Chet2323
lvl.2

United States

I don't mind waiting to much longer but what bothers me is my order has showed shipped and complete for the last 3 weeks and I was told it's because I canceled the extra battery on the order but it will get fixed on my account page but still hasn't so I never know if has shipped or not. I'm just worried it shows completed and my order will get passed up lol.
2016-11-7
Use props
jrfehringer
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Ken,
I have a question that I don't seem to get the sales folks to answer after several tries. Because of the delay, for what ever DJI's reason, I will not receive the Mavic Pro before I travel abroad in two weeks, leaving the US for 3 months. My plan was to take the MP with me and purchase the DJI Care Refresh. Now I find out that I will have a time limit of 30 days after the MP is delivered to my door in the US to activate the Care Refresh. Is there a way to extend the 30 day activation so that I don't have to cancel my pre-order at this point and then reorder later? Though I am thuroughly disappointed that I cannot take the MP on my journey, I don't mind the wait at this point. I would like to simply let my preordered Mavic Pro arrive when it does and activate the Care Refresh as soon as I return from my travels in mid February. Is that possible to get an extention? I think it's only fair for DJI to offer some flexibility here especially since, due to the delay, I cannot take the drone with me now on my trip, plus DJI has my $1300.

DJI will know for sure when the drone is activated through the DJI Go application so they will know I'm not trying to pull something over on them to simply get a few extra months out of the Refresh program. It also might be nice and fitting for DJI to offer some sort of extra compensation for their delay, and the holding of our money without interest, in the way of an extra 6 months Care Refresh for all the people that trusted their announcement and preordered. Something like that would show some conscience, customer service and thoughtful consideration towards their customer base other than an "I'm sorry" letter.   Just a thought.

Would you find out if they could extend the 30 day activation window after delivery so that I can return from my travels in February and set up the Care Refresh when I actually have the drone in my hands? Thank you.
2016-11-7
Use props
fansb9294b51
New

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-11-7 07:47
What is your email and I'll send a request.

stealthvic@yahoo.com
Thanks!
2016-11-7
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

fansb9294b51 Posted at 2016-11-8 01:43
stealthvic@yahoo.com
Thanks!

Just sent a message, may take a few days.
2016-11-7
Use props
Tony Mountaina
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-11-4 17:59
There are a few customers that have a camera issue where the edges are soft. Those are being sent  ...

So do you know what is actual problem? Time to come out now, some of us are getting frustrated!

Furthermore if it is a camera, always when you make bigger sample there will be problems that can not be find with smaller sampler due component tolerances. It is cheaper to fix the problem before shipping than after 100k units are on field. Employees testing is not guarantee of quality...

This was just ugly plot to block Karma sales and keep market share from DJI. And don't tell me "DJI is already market leader". These things change and they can change fast.

Pulling people's 1000$ for promise ware and then not keeping customers (now 1k$ poorer) updated is just not cool. In fact it sucks!!!
2016-11-7
Use props
dorkieboyz
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-11-5 15:39
I can check it Monday, just reply to one of my posts Monday with your ticket#

The order number is 001200236767 the online support said  said it's  "wait pick" not sure what that mean. Thanks
2016-11-7
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

jrfehringer Posted at 2016-11-8 01:31
DJI-Ken,
I have a question that I don't seem to get the sales folks to answer after several tries.  ...

First off, you need to reply to a post of mine otherwise I will not know you've made a post unless I happen to come across it.
If the aircraft is still new and has not been activated then you should be able to purchase Care Refresh at any time. But I'm not in customer service so for the exact answer please email djicare@dji.com.

And yes, the aircraft cannot fly until it's been activated, so even if it's been 6 months since you purchased the Mavic they will know when the first flight was so I would think it's ok. But again please email them as I may not be correct.
2016-11-7
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Tony Mountaina Posted at 2016-11-8 02:08
So do you know what is actual problem? Time to come out now, some of us are getting frustrated!

There's already tons and tons of Mavics out there and only a few with the actual camera issue. If there is a issue with your camera then send it in to be replaced or exchanged. The turn around time is 1-2 weeks from when received.
2016-11-7
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

dorkieboyz Posted at 2016-11-8 02:15
The order number is 001200236767 the online support said  said it's  "wait pick" not sure what tha ...

I did look and it's shipping TBD, hopefully real soon.
2016-11-7
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

This thread is being closed as there is already a thread with the same exact title, please use this link to post.
This thread is closed, not deleted, so still have the ability to read every post.

http://forum.dji.com/thread-70666-1-1.html
2016-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules