Wow.. Open an Account with Very.co.uk and get 20% off. Mavic for ...
1642 19 2016-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MavicPro
lvl.2

United States

I heard someone on here the other day talking about very.co.uk offering 10% off with new orders on account opening, however when I openned mine I got 20% off!! I got a call from them just now which I thought would be them telling me they had made a boop but it wasn't, they were actually confirming the order Bish bosh.. defo cancelling my Apple order now, no matter how long this delivery takes.
2016-11-3
Use props
bpurvis
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13750 ft
United Kingdom

I've been watching and considering this option for a week now. Also been hesitant about ordering due to flight issues and so on, also discovered that the integrated part that DJI were having problems with was the camera.... What intregues me is that very.co.uk are saying a delivery of the 17.11.16.... Now, do they have a bunch of wonky drones lined up and ready to ship in 10 days or so or are they getting orders in from DJI as they ship? If you consider the first option then you're down for a drone thats possibly pants, if the later then very.co.uk won't be able to complete the 17th date. it's a gamble for sure and maybe worth it for the 20% but i'd rather pay full price and have a drone thats not gonna park itself into a tree
2016-11-3
Use props
Exib
Second Officer
Flight distance : 153760 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

What is very.co.uk retail price I though they were more expensive in comparison to DJI, Apple, no point getting 20% off if they are 20% more expensive in the first place
2016-11-3
Use props
trance728
lvl.4
Flight distance : 298048 ft
  • >>>

Exib Posted at 2016-11-3 20:03
What is very.co.uk retail price I though they were more expensive in comparison to DJI, Apple, no po ...

Yea, it's be $1241 for the Mavic by itself.
2016-11-3
Use props
MavicPro
lvl.2

United States

Exib Posted at 2016-11-3 08:03
What is very.co.uk retail price I though they were more expensive in comparison to DJI, Apple, no po ...

Sorry the title chopped off the price lol, but no, they stock them for the standard UK price of £999 and £1250 respectively so for the mavic package only it was £799!
2016-11-3
Use props
MavicPro
lvl.2

United States

bpurvis Posted at 2016-11-3 07:58
I've been watching and considering this option for a week now. Also been hesitant about ordering due ...

That makes no sense but do what you think is best. All mavics will be the same and already in a box in a warehouse somewhere, DJI will not impliment a HW upgrade into the current buildline but will a SW upgrade program to address any issues they find but all in all you are covered by the same warranty and care package if bought seperately... Its a no brainer, for me anyway
2016-11-3
Use props
brightlights200
lvl.1

Maybe I read it wrong on their website but the 20% is not for electrical goods, however they do show 10% for any new order on electrical goods like the Mavic so if it's a saving it may suit some people, however as I've been let down because of DJI via Amazon & Apple UK I doubt that these will jump the queue but in these crazy days who knows??
2016-11-3
Use props
MavicPro
lvl.2

United States

trance728 Posted at 2016-11-3 08:08
Yea, it's be $1241 for the Mavic by itself.

er.... which is the standard UK mavic price. I didnt say this was a bargain for US customers, but UK it is
2016-11-3
Use props
bpurvis
lvl.2
United Kingdom

MavicPro Posted at 2016-11-3 12:13
That makes no sense but do what you think is best. All mavics will be the same and already in a box ...

You might be right, but I'd rather wait till there aren't any faulty products being shipped, if they have a bunch in a warehouse somewhere then why are apple giving an 8 week wait time for shipping....
2016-11-3
Use props
Apriliamgt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1155823 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I've order the fly more combo and got the 10% off that.   So still nearly £130 saving
2016-11-3
Use props
MavicPro
lvl.2

United States

bpurvis Posted at 2016-11-3 08:25
You might be right, but I'd rather wait till there aren't any faulty products being shipped, if th ...

DJI will be churning a few hundred or thansand of these out per day, at least.. they have to be somewhere! Apple have blatently negotiated themselves the best $ per unit price so therefore have priced themselves out of the priority list. Ship to those who pay the most and who we make the most from first.  
2016-11-3
Use props
Apriliamgt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1155823 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Are they are at least stating a date ... obviously like all the mavic orders this is subject to change
2016-11-3
Use props
MavicPro
lvl.2

United States

Apriliamgt Posted at 2016-11-3 08:30
Are they are at least stating a date ... obviously like all the mavic orders this is subject to chan ...

Yes a date of 17th November, but I wont hold my breath. Feels like i'm in the same situation but £200 better off. eases the pain a little lol
2016-11-3
Use props
fansdde836de
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14409554 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I am a very account holder and just spoke with their customer service and they said it is NOT in stock and they do NOT know when they ill be receiving theirs...even tho their website shows in stock for 17/11 delivery...however if for you guys who open a new account and get discount this is great...
2016-11-3
Use props
MavicPro
lvl.2

United States

fansdde836de Posted at 2016-11-3 10:32
I am a very account holder and just spoke with their customer service and they said it is NOT in sto ...

Thanks, I kind of did know that was going to be the case but i'm under no illusion that I'm going to be able to fly this thing until March in the UK now anyway so i'll take the discount and wait patiently now
2016-11-3
Use props
fansdde836de
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14409554 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

MavicPro Posted at 2016-11-3 15:01
Thanks, I kind of did know that was going to be the case but i'm under no illusion that I'm going  ...

Yeah march is alao my timeframe now...i bought mine to go travelling for 3 months starting 16/11 and ordered  early on but realistically i wont get it before that date so will just cancel probably from jessops uk md buy from very when i get back
2016-11-3
Use props
bpurvis
lvl.2
United Kingdom

MavicPro Posted at 2016-11-3 15:01
Thanks, I kind of did know that was going to be the case but i'm under no illusion that I'm going  ...

When did March become a time frame?
2016-11-3
Use props
brightlights200
lvl.1

Amazon UK have just removed their  delayed shipping date that was 03/11 to 16//11 to Unknown, so I think that none of us can expect one soon & DJI's update of all pre order upto 03/11 will ship within 7-8 weeks is far from the truth sadly, but I would be Very Happy to be proved wrong with my Apple pre order from 01/10
2016-11-3
Use props
ed24
lvl.1
Flight distance : 292674 ft
United Kingdom

Did any of you guys see what happened with Very and the iPhone 7? They kept promising it for release date delivery and then.... low and behold.... none delivered and they all got delayed. Some people had to wait 7 days to get their money back. Have a look in the macrumours forum.
2016-11-3
Use props
MavicPro
lvl.2

United States

bpurvis Posted at 2016-11-3 11:50
When did March become a time frame?

UK weather dictates my time frame (for flying). Even if I get it now it will have to stay in its box until March as there's no way i'll get a window in the weather in Lancashire UK thats suitable, unless a miracle happens!  
2016-11-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules