Mavic Shipping Update (02/17/2017)
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Daytona
lvl.2

United Kingdom

utahskier Posted at 2017-1-31 20:56
Just received shipping information from my order with apple on December 17th.  Original estimates were between Feb. 16th-Mar. 2nd, but I'm okay with it being a little early!!

I'm with apple uk. When you say you have had order confirmation, what do you mean? Apple uk says march-April for mavics.
Personally I'm holding out for apple to send me mine. Apple has the best return policy guys. You really want to go through all this hassle once you get it, and if you ever need to send it back!

Apple all the way for me!!!
2017-2-1
Use props
Chriscycling
lvl.3
United Kingdom

fanse89b8d8f Posted at 2017-2-1 12:08
Just arrived!  Now I just need to figure it out.  My first quad.

Congrats - just take your time and do all of the suggested updates, calibrations etc. I just set mine up today and although it takes a bit of time it's worth it. Had a flawless first test flight
2017-2-1
Use props
Collected
New

United States

fansdd2a126d Posted at 2017-2-1 09:20
Anyone know when dji will resume shipping of accessories? Can't get a straight answer from chat. Thanks.

Most accessories are in stock at the moment at B&H Photo. Thats where I bought most of mine. Free shipping as well.
2017-2-1
Use props
fansdd2a126d
lvl.1

United States

Collected Posted at 2017-2-1 13:23
Most accessories are in stock at the moment at B&H Photo. Thats where I bought most of mine. Free shipping as well.

Thanks. Ill check it out. If i do buy from them id have to cancel the order i placed on Jan 13th from DJI. Got my mavic in time, but the CNY is affecting my accessories order.
2017-2-1
Use props
utahskier
lvl.2
United States

Daytona Posted at 2017-2-1 12:54
I'm with apple uk. When you say you have had order confirmation, what do you mean? Apple uk says march-April for mavics.
Personally I'm holding out for apple to send me mine. Apple has the best return policy guys. You really want to go through all this hassle once you get it, and if you ever need to send it back!

Well I ordered in December and all it said on apples site was "processing items", and then yesterday when I checked it changed to "shipped" for the mavic and "preparing for shipment" for the extra battery.  Not sure if this helps you out or not.
2017-2-1
Use props
fans7f0664d8
New

United Kingdom

Bought my mavic pro + spare battery last sunday 29 January
Immediately payment was success
By Monday  afternoon 30th January I receive email saying they dispatch my drone... super happy they dispatch so fast... i guess there lots of stock in the uk at the moment...
got confirmation email and the tracking number for the delivery by monday evening, but I had to change the delivery date because i was working the next day,
ended up picking my drone in a package drop off centre (doodle shop) today 1/2/17 and planning to test my drone on my day off next week .... no day off till next week,,,,,,
2017-2-1
Use props
Daytona 9
lvl.2

United Kingdom

utahskier Posted at 2017-2-1 14:55
Well I ordered in December and all it said on apples site was "processing items", and then yesterday when I checked it changed to "shipped" for the mavic and "preparing for shipment" for the extra battery.  Not sure if this helps you out or not.

...where are you in the world? please let me know when you get it....
2017-2-1
Use props
utahskier
lvl.2
United States

Daytona 9 Posted at 2017-2-1 17:10
...where are you in the world? please let me know when you get it....

I'm in Utah, USA.
2017-2-1
Use props
Anthtony
lvl.1

United States

Ordered 1/21.....4th blue "shipped" dot filled in this morning sometime before 6am. 9pm in Iowa U.S. now and no tracking. Here's hoping for tomorrow
2017-2-1
Use props
wildbill44
lvl.1
United States

Fly more combo ordered 1/22, 4th blue dot 1/30, tracking number same day shipping from CA to OR, scheduled for delivery 2/2.

2017-2-1
Use props
fans9706e8df
lvl.1
Flight distance : 540538 ft
Canada

I ordered the Mavic Pro Fly More Combo Jan 21 from DJI and today (Feb 1st) got the 4th blue dot and an email that says it has shipped from China. I live in Canada. How long does it normally take to arrive after it has been shipped?

2017-2-1
Use props
fansf18e053c
lvl.1
Poland

Ordered on 1/21

NO Shipping number , no nothing

Online help claims it was estimated for 1 feb but nothing happend (((

some info on chinese new year .....
2017-2-1
Use props
fans1663cead
lvl.1
United States

Has anyone tried ordering from newegg.com? for the drone alone shipping date  on 2/15 and if the fly more combo shipping date on 02/08/17  By DJI Official Store
2017-2-1
Use props
dirkjan82
lvl.3
Flight distance : 112169 ft
Netherlands

utahskier Posted at 2017-2-1 14:55

What was the date that Apple had promised to deliver it, when it was still processing?
2017-2-1
Use props
robpercyphoto
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Quick update.

Order from Calumet still Pending ( Since November)
Order from DJI Pending payment taken and waiting on 4th Blue dot. DJI chat said twice it was due to ship on the 1st feb. Now thats come and gone. Customer service on chat are saying they'll pass my order onto logistics to check and they'll email me about how that goes in 24-48 hours.

2 days to find out why it didn't ship yesterday as expected before I can find out when it might ship grrrrrrrrrr
2017-2-2
Use props
Traviance
lvl.1

United Kingdom

im getting soo frustrated reading these stories of people in the UK ordering later than me and receiving the same product with in a couple of days and yet i spoke to the sales live chat yesterday and they told me it would be over a month till i get mine. this is a absolute joke - moneys been taken and confirmed but nothings happening. when it says 5 - 7 days it should be 5 - 7 working days not 30 - 40 working days. i mean hell i dont mind waiting as long as i am actually expecting to wait that long from the word go, or hear that im in some sort of que and not just being bypassed. i mean some peoples story's on here are orders which were done over 6 days later than mind and still receiving it already. - Sorry DJI come on sort it out.
2017-2-2
Use props
Hambo_x
lvl.1
Flight distance : 159459 ft
Thailand

Happy at least some people are receiving and enjoying their Mavics....
I ordered and paid for mine though a Third Party (Thailand) on 9th Nov 2016, and am still waiting - just shy of 4 months........!!!!!
Patience I have learned from this experience.....
2017-2-2
Use props
fansa3b308d4
lvl.2
Flight distance : 25371 ft
United Kingdom

Traviance Posted at 2017-2-2 01:40
im getting soo frustrated reading these stories of people in the UK ordering later than me and receiving the same product with in a couple of days and yet i spoke to the sales live chat yesterday and they told me it would be over a month till i get mine. this is a absolute joke - moneys been taken and confirmed but nothings happening. when it says 5 - 7 days it should be 5 - 7 working days not 30 - 40 working days. i mean hell i dont mind waiting as long as i am actually expecting to wait that long from the word go, or hear that im in some sort of que and not just being bypassed. i mean some peoples story's on here are orders which were done over 6 days later than mind and still receiving it already. - Sorry DJI come on sort it out.

Hi

When did you order?
Did you order the flymore package?
Did they leave it til the last day to tell you there will be delays?
Did you order separate accessories?

I'm asking these as it seems that anyone who ordered the single drone is having to wait and people who got the flymore package are getting quick deliveries. Also i ordered on the 20th and the I'm being told my single order of a Mavic plus accessories (not fly more package) will ship tomorrow. This will be exactly 10 working days, should i brace my self for more bad news. If thats the case will probably cancel my order.

Come DJI ?!
2017-2-2
Use props
Brook
lvl.1
Australia

Traviance Posted at 2017-2-2 01:40

Me too.

I've been told that logistic line also...I've heard nothing.  I ordered the fly more pack on 21/1/17. Chat are useless...always get a different answer to whomever I speak to.  I am now being told that mine is overdue and that they have emailed DJI head Office about it.

I've never experienced such blatant dishonesty before.

Problem is they have the product that the market wants...they can do what they want as they are technically a monopoly. It's a shame the Karma wasn't a better drone...
2017-2-2
Use props
fansa3b308d4
lvl.2
United Kingdom

fans9706e8df Posted at 2017-2-1 21:03
I ordered the Mavic Pro Fly More Combo Jan 21 from DJI and today (Feb 1st) got the 4th blue dot and an email that says it has shipped from China. I live in Canada. How long does it normally take to arrive after it has been shipped?

I asked this question on the chat support and they said 3-5 days.
2017-2-2
Use props
fansa3b308d4
lvl.2
United Kingdom

gbracer08 Posted at 2017-2-1 06:44
Cancelled DJI order last night and ordered from rcdepot.  Fly More arriving Saturday for same price.  Already have the DJI care code sent to me.  Can't wait.  I didn't like they charged my card right away and I wasn't really sure when i would get it.

Just being nosy, make sure you inform DJI about the drone changing otherwise they may be difficult when you go to claim.
2017-2-2
Use props
Farvaisnumber1
New

United States

Anyone have an idea of an eta from when the money is actually taken out till ship? I ordered 1/22. Money was authorized for payment same day. They took the money out 2-3 days ago still waiting on shipping dot. How long was your wait from the withdraw to shipped? Off subject but i was kinda shocked to see they took off for the Chinese New year and do not appear to work weekends when they have a huge demand and backlog of orders... Not all of us are wanting to chase our pets with it and play... some of us have businesses and are in threat of losing clients due to lack of even being able to give our customer an eta... any idea even a random guess could be of help. Again.. whats your experience from money with drawn to shipped? Thanks!
2017-2-2
Use props
LarsDK
lvl.1

Denmark

Chat is useless... I completely agree!

Ordered the Combo Pack in the DJI Store on the 21st of January and still stuck at the third dot. So far no sign of delivery to Denmark. At time of order  it said 7-10 days and it still does.

Chat has said three different things now. It is certainly a moving target. At first it would ship on the  29th then it would ship on the 1st of February and now we are down to the 9th of february. I am sure that if I log into the chat and ask three different "supporters" the same question I will get 6 different answers.
2017-2-2
Use props
dirkjan82
lvl.3
Flight distance : 112169 ft
Netherlands

I've been reading this topic for the last 2,5 weeks, since I ordered my Mavic through a retailer. Here are my conclusions of what I've seen so far:

Orders through DJI:
DJI promisses "Ships within x days from order confirmation". Many people seem to be confusing this with "I receive it within x days from order placement".
When you place your order, it is not automatically confirmed. I've seen a reply where someone said the order was confirmed 1 day after placing. Which means shipping occurs at x+1 days from order placement.
Shipping seems to mean that it ships from the factory. At which point it is not with your courier yet (so no tracking info until it's there), and it can still take up to 2 weeks from shipping to receiving.
So when DJI says "Ships within 10 business days from order confirmation", it could very well mean that you receive it over 4 weeks after order placement.

Orders through DJI and retailers:
Reading the comments from the last days it seems DJI now has more stock, thus people receive their shipping notification a lot faster (seen some replies that say in or under a day from order placement). And it seems third party resellers now slowly get more stock. So yay on that!
2017-2-2
Use props
Farvaisnumber1
New

United States

They should ship us aspirins, sorry letters and partial refunds or something for causing this many headaches... when a promise is given to ship a week later and nothing for over 11 days, thats an issue... its not like weve paid 5 bucks... weve all paid over a grand... no info or cares given... just updates on letting us know theyve taken holiday for new years and still are chillin at home on the weekends... when i tell my customers im delivering something in a time frame i make that time frame.. i do nothing else then deliver as agreed and promised.. i work on holidays and birthdays to deliver and meet goals... so naturally seeing a delay as well as taking holidays and weekends off shows to me a true lack of concern... they know their products the best so we can wait.. well its the best for now and we all will not forget this.. so when a new drone company comes around... and your left with way less customers then now... just remember your awesome new years party and sweet weekends off you had... i swear with this much demand they all as in owners, board members, janitors, managers and what not should all be on that assembly line till the demand has been met... happy new years dji.. happy new years..
2017-2-2
Use props
Anthtony
lvl.1

United States

fans9706e8df Posted at 2017-2-1 21:03

I ordered online via DJI 1/21 as well from Iowa, U.S.A.. Received the 4th blue dot on 2/1 and shipping notification email very late on 2/1. Shipping from China as well via Fed Ex. Shows delivery 2/7 ... just in time for my vacation on 2/10
2017-2-2
Use props
strick2210
lvl.2
Flight distance : 119485 ft
United States

Anthtony Posted at 2017-2-2 03:01
I ordered online via DJI 1/21 as well from Iowa, U.S.A.. Received the 4th blue dot on 2/1 and shipping notification email very late on 2/1. Shipping from China as well via Fed Ex. Shows delivery 2/7 ... just in time for my vacation on 2/10

I just received the 4th blue dot! woohoo! Ordered on 1/27 and received the blue dot last night 2/2. Waiting on the shipping notification now. Shipping to Ohio - US.  Shows Fed-Ex so mine is probably coming from the same location.
2017-2-2
Use props
Farvaisnumber1
New

United States

What did you order???? Combo or just mavic??? Fastest on here ive seen! Congratulations on getting a product in a reasonable amount of time..
2017-2-2
Use props
Farvaisnumber1
New

United States

Heres an artical just released... http://www.enstarz.com/articles/186258/20170202/dji-mavic-pro-news-drone-shipment-schedule-now-5-10-days-djis-shipping-facilities-improved.htm
2017-2-2
Use props
Phroco
lvl.1
Flight distance : 354 ft
United Kingdom

In the UK and ordered basic package (plus spare props as I didn't realise it included spares!) direct from DJI on Monday afternoon and it turned up yesterday (Wednesday). I was expecting at a couple of weeks at least so it caught me by surprise.

Typically the weather has just turned wet and windy so I probably won't even get to play with it for a few days anyway
2017-2-2
Use props
Traviance
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Ordered on 23.01.17
Ordered the Mavic Pro Fly More
Not had any emails or anything from them to say delays or any correspondence, only thing that i had was authorisation of payment & confirmation of payment emails.
I had to ask the live sales help for a ETA which they said would be 27.02.17 which i just find stupid and ridiculous when others have theirs already and its the same product in the same country.
2017-2-2
Use props
Nitroman28
lvl.1
Flight distance : 77841 ft
United States

Ordered Mavic only on 1-19. Money taken from CC yesterday and showed FedEx as shipper on mobile site. Got 4th dot this morning.  Now waiting on tracking #
2017-2-2
Use props
fansda544dab
lvl.1

United States

1-22 usa just got 4th dot, however best buy delivered me one yesterday and it is pretty sweet, beginner mode is boring as balls but i am still trying to get my legs .. Mode 2 sticks suck i'm going to try mode 3 today more like a ps4 layout
2017-2-2
Use props
Quiver
New

United States

Ordered the Fly More combo on 1/26 and got the 4th blue dot that it's shipped today!!! Now just waiting on the tracking
2017-2-2
Use props
silversmurfer
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Phroco Posted at 2017-2-2 05:00
In the UK and ordered basic package (plus spare props as I didn't realise it included spares!) direct from DJI on Monday afternoon and it turned up yesterday (Wednesday). I was expecting at a couple of weeks at least so it caught me by surprise.

Typically the weather has just turned wet and windy so I probably won't even get to play with it for a few days anyway

At least you have a full replacement set now - the mavic only comes with 2 - one of each type - so if you do a real number on it you would probably end up having to replace all 4.

Same as you mine arrived the other day and just waiting for it to stop persistently raining
2017-2-2
Use props
Silverado101980
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5858166 ft
United States

Anthtony Posted at 2017-2-2 03:01

I've been following your order progress you ended up better than me. mine should of shipped yesterday and sadly still sitting on the 3rd dot I ordered early morning of the 22 mine won't make it on time for my vacation on the 10th
2017-2-2
Use props
mainstreamscott
New

United States

I placed my order on dji.com on Jan 25th for a fly-more package. I paid via PayPal, so I was debited right away and order confirmation came an hour later. This morning, I got my 4th blue dot and mobile site shows that fedex was attached to my order, though I don't have shipping info yet. When I ordered, the site showed a shipping estimate of 5-7 days of order confirmation for the fly-more package, and 10-14 days for just the Mavic.

I purchased this because I was heading to South America at the end of Feb and this would be awesome to have along. On Tuesday, I contacted chat to see if I could find out when I was set to ship, and they told me that it was going out on Feb 28th, which freaked me out, because that's when I leave. My backup plan was to buy a Phantom 4 and then just sell it when I got back. Glad I didn't pull the trigger on it yet, as it looks like the Mavic will make it in time.
2017-2-2
Use props
Quiver
New

United States

mainstreamscott Posted at 2017-2-2 11:12
I placed my order on dji.com on Jan 25th for a fly-more package. I paid via PayPal, so I was debited right away and order confirmation came an hour later. This morning, I got my 4th blue dot and mobile site shows that fedex was attached to my order, though I don't have shipping info yet. When I ordered, the site showed a shipping estimate of 5-7 days of order confirmation for the fly-more package, and 10-14 days for just the Mavic.

I purchased this because I was heading to South America at the end of Feb and this would be awesome to have along. On Tuesday, I contacted chat to see if I could find out when I was set to ship, and they told me that it was going out on Feb 28th, which freaked me out, because that's when I leave. My backup plan was to buy a Phantom 4 and then just sell it when I got back. Glad I didn't pull the trigger on it yet, as it looks like the Mavic will make it in time.

What mobile site are you referring to? If I try to go to DJI.com on my phone there is no option to login to my account and see my orders.

Awesome that you're going to be getting it on time though!
2017-2-2
Use props
fansac040cad
lvl.2
Flight distance : 100197 ft
United Kingdom

Ordered mine on the 27th, payment authorised within a couple of hours but no movement since. Contacted chat to see if they knew when it was likely to be shipped and was told that they are out of stock and now expected to be a March delivery. Cancelled the order now waiting to get my money back.
2017-2-2
Use props
Nitroman28
lvl.1
Flight distance : 77841 ft
United States

Quiver Posted at 2017-2-2 12:30
What mobile site are you referring to? If I try to go to DJI.com on my phone there is no option to login to my account and see my orders.

Awesome that you're going to be getting it on time though!

Click the 3 lines top left corner then click login.
2017-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules