Mavic Shipping Update (02/17/2017)
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mykeee
lvl.1
Flight distance : 540538 ft
Canada

mykeee Posted at 2017-2-7 08:10
DHL tracking says my drone is supposed to arrive today!  I'm on pins and needles!  Too bad the weather is not nice today!

Boo! DHL told me that because I changed my shipping address yesterday (long story but they don't ship to my village as it is too remote) they won't be delivering today.  I guess I will need to wait another day.  
2017-2-7
Use props
fansd3788d9d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 138 ft
United Kingdom

fansd3788d9d Posted at 2017-2-6 08:57
Received email and 4th dot to-day.  will be delivered tomorrow.  Happy

It arrived now charging all batteries and reading instructions ready for my first flight.
2017-2-7
Use props
RexPelazzi
lvl.1
Mexico

NE.UK Posted at 2017-2-7 09:44
No one has ever seen it before...

go here and login with your credential you will see 5 dots ...

looking on a previous posts, some users tell the 4th blue dot is a "bug" or something like that...
i still seein three blue dots with a payment confirmed date at 01/28
2017-2-7
Use props
NE.UK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 25371 ft
United Kingdom

RexPelazzi Posted at 2017-2-7 12:20
looking on a previous posts, some users tell the 4th blue dot is a "bug" or something like that...
i still seein three blue dots with a payment confirmed date at 01/28

your status (3rd dot) is standard as far as im aware. doesnt really mean much based on my experience dude
2017-2-7
Use props
hellolaco
lvl.2
Flight distance : 77477 ft
Hungary

Guys, let me share my story.

I'm so thankful to DJI. Last week I was looking for a new TV Series to watch, also there is a very interesting book about how the internet is changing our brains and our habits which I wanted to start reading. I was also battling with a bit of loneliness. But after ordering the Mavic I didn't have to worry about these, I had new friends at the customer support, and I could -or more like had to - talk to them every day!

- I was hesitating about ordering it from the DJI Store, or from a local company, or used. Asked support, they said the Fly More combo will ship in 7-10 days - sooner than the Mavic in itself
- Decided to buy the Mavic Fly More Combo and a bunch of accessories, during ordering it was stated that in case the accessories won't be in stock, they will ship in a separate package, later. Which is great. Money got pulled, payment confirmed.
- After that I learnt about the Chinese New Year, they said shipping will continue on 2nd of Feb. Which is totally fine, but it would had been nice to get noted before/during ordering when I asked customer support.
- on 1st of February was thinking at least I will ask how will they ship it - they had online support during CNY which is great! Turns out the estimated delivery date is 6th of March. Wow. So I ask them to split the package as it was written, they say I will get a confirmation email in 48 hours.
- next morning I receive all the money back...Calling customer support, they say everything is fine with the payment. I was like, ok...let's see what happens.
- shipping estimate to my country changes to 1-3 business days, so I ask them if that includes my shipment? No....so if I place a new order it ships in 1-3 days, but as I already ordered it will ship later.
- the new battery charger station just came out, but I can't change it in my Combo package - this is a minor inconvenience.
- order marked as shipped, but no tracking #. Support says I'm looking at the "Order Details" not the "shipping details", still not figured this out.

Anyway this wasn't a rant, I just needed to vent out. I had some risky purchases in the past - macbook retina from craigslist meeting them alone in NYC, a camera equipment from Sicily, every kind of stuff when I visited Asia - but this is the first time that I feel a bit uncomfortable spending 1700+€ because of how the order got handled.

2017-2-7
Use props
Alaskan flier
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32434 ft
United States

I ordered mine last Thursday evening (Feb. 2nd) from the DJI store on amazon (I needed to use an Amazon gift card) and it shipped out from China Saturday, was in Hong Kong Sunday, came into customs at Memphis Tennessee Monday, and made it to Alaska and my doorstep this morning. 5 days from order to door isn't bad. The DJI store on Amazon said 10-15 days to ship and I would get it around March 2nd. So I'm surprised to see it so fast.
2017-2-7
Use props
RexPelazzi
lvl.1
Mexico

with my last chat with DJI, they said it will ship my mavic at 13/02
hope that can be true because i have near of 4 months waiting (talking about a pre-order operated via a reseller in ebay)
2017-2-7
Use props
Bifuteki
New

United States

i ordered mines on the 1st of February. I will say that my order experience wasn't as bad as I am seeing in here. I already have my Mavic Pro in hand.
2017-2-7
Use props
Dazba
lvl.2
Flight distance : 17188 ft
United Kingdom

Ordered my Mavic from DJI on the 24th Jan, 4th blue dot on Monday. DPD have text me today saying delivery this afternoon!!

Had an email an hour ago from Amazon.co.uk saying they have 5 fly more combos in stock ready for next day delivery, £1499 though.
2017-2-8
Use props
Jens20
New

Norway

Bpup Posted at 2017-1-24 08:21
What!?!?! I ordered my mavic combo the 3rd of october from a reseller here in Norway.
The reseller told me they knew NOTHING about delivering.
I canceled, and ordered from DJI directly TODAY... hours later, SHIPPED  WOOHOO!!! ... also.. wtf?

Hei!!

jeg har bestilt fra Komplett.no og de endrer på dato for når den blir mottatt hele tiden... Men når du kjøpte direkte fra DJI store, gikk den hjem til deg uten MVA avgifter?? Hva med garanti??

Hvor lang tid tok det fra bestilling til du hadde den hjemme i Norge?

Blei mye spørsmål her nå....

Vurdere å kjøpe fra DJI selv nemlig.
Takk
2017-2-8
Use props
DrEMHmrk2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 291575 ft
United States

Just got it!

Ordered 2 Mavic Pro Fly More Bundles on Jan 29th from the online store payment through paypal.
Mavics received yesterday from Fedex out of Atlanta.
I had tracking but only because I got on to the pre-sales chat and asked for it a day after my shipped dot activated.
2017-2-8
Use props
MavicMule
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6329 ft
United States

Ordered via Amazon on Saturday 1/28 at 11:00am, shipping confirmation on Friday 2/3 at 6:00pm, package received Tuesday 2/7 at 11:30am.  Inspected all items after work yesterday, charged battery & controller last night, all is well.  Lots of rain until this weekend, so first flight will be Saturday.  
2017-2-8
Use props
Luchian
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6706 ft
Romania

Today i just ordered mine, let's see how many days (to Romania, no Combo, only Mavic,).

2017-2-8
Use props
Tree top Flyer
lvl.1

United States

Hello; New future Pilot checking in. I ordered my Fly More package yesterday, Feb. 7th...So we shall see what the current fullfillment time is from N. Idaho USA. Congrats to all who has recived thier Mavics so far!
Tim
2017-2-8
Use props
Tree top Flyer
lvl.1

United States

Tree top Flyer Posted at 2017-2-8 07:46
Hello; New future Pilot checking in. I ordered my Fly More package yesterday, Feb. 7th...So we shall see what the current fullfillment time is from N. Idaho USA. Congrats to all who has recived thier Mavics so far!
Tim

Forgot to mention: Ordered directly from DJI site, and payed with PayPal.
2017-2-8
Use props
NoSale
lvl.3
Flight distance : 460958 ft
United States

I reported a few days ago the status of my order.  It arrived yesterday to my residence:

Fly More Combo - US sale
Ordered 30 - Jan
Received 7 - Feb
Shipped from Atlanta to Houston

Received in 8 calendar days, well ahead of the 7-10 business days estimated for the Fly More Combo.
Keep in mind, my order was placed during the break for Chinese New Year.  I don't think this affected my order since the item shipped out of the Atlanta distribution point.  I suspect US distribution centers were stock piled prior to the CNY break.

Its all good........
2017-2-8
Use props
fansfd973579
lvl.1

Argentina

Just received mine!

Bought through DJI store last wednesday. Took 7 days to get to Miami

Great buying experience
Fedex tracking, days delivered, but on DJIs website is still on shipped. Dont worry if you have the same problem. Always check the status on Fedex wesite
2017-2-8
Use props
Gus
New

United States

I ordered the bundle on 1/29 through the DJI Amazon store.  Delivery estimate at the time of order was 2/16-2/24. Mavic is on the FedEx truck for delivery this morning. Pretty happy with the shipping so far.
Did not charge my card until they generated a FedEx tracking number.  Crossing my fingers with FedEx though, I have not had good luck with the driver that has this route. USPS and UPS awesome service with package deliveries, FedEx not so much.

Time references are for destination (California, USA):

Travel History
Hide
Help
Date/Time
        Activity                 Location
2/08/2017 - Wednesday
7:59 am        On FedEx vehicle for delivery                SIGNAL HILL, CA

7:57 am        At local FedEx facility                SIGNAL HILL, CA

5:03 am        At destination sort facility                LOS ANGELES, CA

1:03 am        International shipment release - Import                MEMPHIS, TN

1:03 am        Departed FedEx location                MEMPHIS, TN

2/07/2017 - Tuesday
9:29 pm        International shipment release - Import                MEMPHIS, TN

8:51 pm        Arrived at FedEx location                MEMPHIS, TN

5:37 am        In transit                LANTAU ISLAND HK

2/06/2017 - Monday
11:14 pm        In transit                LANTAU ISLAND HK

7:31 pm        Left FedEx origin facility                SHENZHEN CN

5:02 am        Picked up                SHENZHEN CN

Package received after FedEx cutoff
4:46 am        At FedEx origin facility                SHENZHEN CN

4:27 am        Shipment information sent to FedEx
2017-2-8
Use props
Deeptuna
lvl.1

United States

Ordered 1-13. Order consisted of mavic, some extra batteries/props and charging hub. Had no need for bag or car charger that comes with fly more.
Received mavic only and email stated "will come later" for accessories.
Used DJI chat Monday to get some answers and they were profusely apologetic about delays and then stated that i will receive e-mail with tracking.
As of today no e-mail has been received. How is it someone can order fly more combo and get it in 7 days, but i have been waiting a month for accessories that are within that combo?
Does DJI not do priority based shipping?

2017-2-8
Use props
Gus
New

United States

Delivered!  Not the normal FedEx guy thank goodness.
2017-2-8
Use props
RexPelazzi
lvl.1
Mexico

today i get my 4th blue dot and the "payment confirmed" status!.
2017-2-8
Use props
BBZ149
lvl.2
Flight distance : 241207 ft
United Kingdom

Well today I cancelled my Heliguy order that was placed with them 112 Days ago {:4_142:} So glad I ordered Directly with DJI and wont be ordering any future Drones from any retailers ever again unless in stock!!
2017-2-8
Use props
MavicProBE
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1161745 ft
Belgium

Mavic Pro Fly More Combo + extra charger & props

Ordered 3 Feb
Shipped 8 Feb
Will arrive 10 Feb in Belgium with DHL

So 5 working days, nice job DJI !
Not sure if everything is in the package.
The Fly More is actually shipped faster than the Mavic only in Belgium
2017-2-8
Use props
fans2182957a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4003 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just saw the news today they are back to offering 3-5 day on the basic kit. Just ordered ! lets see how long it will take. once I get a delivery date I'll be working from home that day lol.
paid with paypal,  DJI Direct.
2017-2-8
Use props
fanse79c596c
New

Canada

Order on Jan 11th a standard kit with an extra battery and 2 prop sets. received the Mavic but still waiting on battery and props. im so fed up of this company!
2017-2-8
Use props
rcjames1
lvl.1

United States

I ordered on oct15, received on jan
5,2017. yes, a long wait but I am happy now
2017-2-8
Use props
fansea692431
lvl.2
Flight distance : 263737 ft
United States

I ordered on 2/6/17. Payment confirmation happened less than an hour so waiting for the "shipped" status.  If it ships on no later than 13th I would be extremely happy.  But I really hope I do but get the defective ones like some people mentioned in thread.
2017-2-8
Use props
mykeee
lvl.1
Flight distance : 540538 ft
Canada

mykeee Posted at 2017-2-7 10:36
Boo! DHL told me that because I changed my shipping address yesterday (long story but they don't ship to my village as it is too remote) they won't be delivering today.  I guess I will need to wait another day.

Delivery delayed another day!  Getting frustrated but I guess today was too cold to fly anyway. Tomorrow will be a good day to fly!
2017-2-8
Use props
Hambo_x
lvl.1
Flight distance : 159459 ft
Thailand

I "Pre-ordered" and paid for my fly more combo exactly 4 months ago (9 Nov 2016), and still waiting.....
2017-2-8
Use props
martin1504
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1130581 ft
Austria

I ordered in Jan 31st and there was a announced waiting que from 7 – 10 working days before shipping.
That means the order should be shipped at latest on Jan 14th.

My order is already on the way to Austria and will arrive me on Feb. 10th. – So there’s nothing to beef!
DJI fulfilled their promises in time. In my case already faster.

p.S.: This is already my 2nd Mavic Pro Fly More Combo order.  The 1st order was shipped faster as well. I ordered both directly at the DJI store.
2017-2-8
Use props
Leonardo Li
New

Canada

fansea692431 Posted at 2017-2-8 17:19
I ordered on 2/6/17. Payment confirmation happened less than an hour so waiting for the "shipped" status.  If it ships on no later than 13th I would be extremely happy.  But I really hope I do but get the defective ones like some people mentioned in thread.

I bought one on 5th, too. I really want it before 15th! That's the time I will trip!!
2017-2-8
Use props
Bpup
lvl.2
Flight distance : 192343 ft
Norway

Jens20 Posted at 2017-2-8 06:08
Hei!!

jeg har bestilt fra Komplett.no og de endrer på dato for når den blir mottatt hele tiden... Men når du kjøpte direkte fra DJI store, gikk den hjem til deg uten MVA avgifter?? Hva med garanti??

Hei! ingen vits i å vente på Komplett.no.. har fulgt nøte med på nettsidene her i Norge, og alle nettsidene har samme problem.
DJI sendte dronen til meg bare timer etter jeg la inn en ordre, og jeg tipper at grunnen til det var at jeg betalte med en gang med paypal express.

MVA og frakt er inkludert i prisen
De bruker DHL Express i tillegg, så det tar 2-3 dager så er den i Norge.

Tror garantien er kun 12 måneder fordi de som selger den videre gir deg 12 nye. Men fikk den 1000 kr billigere ifra DJI, så jeg kunne heller brukt det på DJI Care.
Sjekket alle feil på dronen som var vanlig å få ut av esken.. min var 100%

Anbefaler å legge inn ordre fra dem direkte uansett!
2017-2-9
Use props
martin1504
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1130581 ft
Austria

Bpup Posted at 2017-2-9 01:46
Hei! ingen vits i å vente på Komplett.no.. har fulgt nøte med på nettsidene her i Norge, og alle nettsidene har samme problem.
DJI sendte dronen til meg bare timer etter jeg la inn en ordre, og jeg tipper at grunnen til det var at jeg betalte med en gang med paypal express.

in English?
2017-2-9
Use props
Magisk1337
lvl.1

Norway

Bpup Posted at 2017-2-9 01:46

I was waiting for it my self. I got one from komplett in the start of january but it had the gimbal-issue, so I had to return it. Now I've been waiting for 4 weeks and have seen the date beeing pushed on and on. Rcbutikken.no said that they have not heard anything from dji, so I've ordered it from dji directly. I'll cancel the order on komplett.no when I see that it has been shipped.
2017-2-9
Use props
fansfac055f8
lvl.2
Flight distance : 225991 ft
United Kingdom

Just got my Flymore combo in the UK!

Amazing service from DJI !!

Ordered - 03 Feb 17
Delivered - 09 Feb 17

Less than a week!

Cant wait to get airborne!

Cheers,
2017-2-9
Use props
Bpup
lvl.2
Norway

Hi! no problem

I ordered my Mavic from a Norwegian website the 3rd of October 2016, and i called them every single week to check up on their delivery.
24th of January, i got sick and tired of the "no info yet" so i canceled my order from Dustinhome and ordered my combo from DJI Directly.
Several hours later, my Mavic pro combo was shipped.

I payed via Paypal Express so i paid for it instantly (don't know if this had anything to do with it) but i recommend canceling your order from your reseller as it seems that DJI rather wants to do their own delivery for their customers.
The fast shipping worked for several others, so i'm not alone in this.

Also, they shipped it with DHL Express, so it took 2-3 days to reach Norway.
And you don't have to pay anything extra.. its all included in the price (shipping, taxes)

Hope you all get to fly your Mavics soon.. it is amazing!
2017-2-9
Use props
Buizerd
lvl.1

Netherlands

BBZ149 Posted at 2017-2-8 14:28
Well today I cancelled my Heliguy order that was placed with them 112 Days ago  So glad I ordered Directly with DJI and wont be ordering any future Drones from any retailers ever again unless in stock!!

I was gullible enough to wait it out for 70 days before finally cancelling.
Makes me feel bad for the retailer because they're a decent, reliable company and it's clearly not their fault. In the end they got screwed more than I did. I just didn't feel like waiting another 2 months.

Received my 4th blue dot just 2 days after ordering at DJI. No shpment info, though their chat reps expected it to ship on the 18th.
2017-2-9
Use props
Bpup
lvl.2
Norway

Magisk1337 Posted at 2017-2-9 02:42
I was waiting for it my self. I got one from komplett in the start of january but it had the gimbal-issue, so I had to return it. Now I've been waiting for 4 weeks and have seen the date beeing pushed on and on. Rcbutikken.no said that they have not heard anything from dji, so I've ordered it from dji directly. I'll cancel the order on komplett.no when I see that it has been shipped.

Thats so sad! recieving my Mavic and have something wrong with it would anbsolutely kill me!
Also, it seems to be totaly random who gets their Mavic... i don't get it

Hope you get yours soon!
2017-2-9
Use props
fansea692431
lvl.2
Flight distance : 263737 ft
United States

I'm assuming EU people get their shipment faster than US folks.  Ordered on 2/6/17, but no 4th blue dot yet.  Not sure how some folks are getting everything delivered in week time period
2017-2-9
Use props
Buizerd
lvl.1

Netherlands

fansea692431 Posted at 2017-2-9 06:10
I'm assuming EU people get their shipment faster than US folks.  Ordered on 2/6/17, but no 4th blue dot yet.  Not sure how some folks are getting everything delivered in week time period

I got my 4th blue dot shortly after speaking with a chat rep. Might be coincidence... or it might be the difference between flying next week vs flying next month :3
2017-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules