https://www.amazon.com/DJI-Bundl ... words=dji+mavic+pro

Mavic is in stock right now.
2017-2-9
Use props
Luchian
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6706 ft
Romania

And why should you buy from Amazon and not from DJI Store where it's shipped in 2-3 days?
2017-2-9
Use props
fans43f5cb2d
New
United States

Luchian Posted at 2017-2-9 07:38
And why should you buy from Amazon and not from DJI Store where it's shipped in 2-3 days?

I purchased my Mavic pro over 8 days ago, on February 1, and now your team is saying that it'll be delivered second or third week of March.... that's not 2-3 days.... not even 2-3 weeks.....
2017-2-9
Use props
fansea692431
lvl.2
Flight distance : 263737 ft
United States

Luchian Posted at 2017-2-9 07:38

I would prefer buying from Amazon since their return polcy and customer service is second to none.
2017-2-9
Use props
Bifuteki
New

United States

I love amazon but I rather get this from DJI as Mavic's havent been shipped to Amazon customers in over 2 months.
2017-2-9
Use props
BBZ149
lvl.2
Flight distance : 241207 ft
United Kingdom

ayoslick Posted at 2017-2-9 07:30
https://www.amazon.com/DJI-Bundle-Shoulder-Charger-Batteries/dp/B01LZWGS9L/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1486654094&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=dji+mavic+pro

Mavic is in stock right now.

Really! SaysThis item will be released on March 20, 2017.
Pre-order now.
2017-2-9
Use props
BBZ149
lvl.2
Flight distance : 241207 ft
United Kingdom

Buizerd Posted at 2017-2-9 05:57
I was gullible enough to wait it out for 70 days before finally cancelling.
Makes me feel bad for the retailer because they're a decent, reliable company and it's clearly not their fault. In the end they got screwed more than I did. I just didn't feel like waiting another 2 months.

Indeed, I have heard all good things about Heliguy and a lot of retailers have been messed about! I would buy from them in the future if item in stock, but I will more than likely buy my next Drone in the US and get a friend to post it over as works out much cheaper and I’ll also take the refresh out at their address too!
You imagine how many people placed orders at £1259 for a fly more bundle before the prices hype! So it’s a no brainer why they are a little slow filling those orders when they can make an additional £100 on each EU Fly more combo!  

2017-2-9
Use props
ayoslick
lvl.1
Flight distance : 142126 ft
United States

BBZ149 Posted at 2017-2-9 12:06
Really! SaysThis item will be released on March 20, 2017.
Pre-order now.

Earlier it said it was in stock. They probably ran out again. You have to keep checking Amazon and bestbuy periodically as they receive a few mavics and post them in stock but they go quick.
2017-2-9
Use props
fans8cb6eded
New

Australia

Ordered from a good shop in Dec, could'nt get stock from DJI so he refunded me. Ordered directly from DJI on the 3rd Feb, & it will be arriving 14th Feb
2017-2-9
Use props
RexPelazzi
lvl.1
Mexico

GREAT!
today i just get my tracking numer!.
seems to be shipped from atlanta to chihuahua, mexico!.

my history about my order:
ordered in 01/27
pay authorized (3rd blue dot) in 01/28
chinese new year from 01/28 to 02/01
pay confirmed and 4th blue dot in 02/07
tracking numer in 02/09

talking about laboral days (and the promise of processing time between 7 to 10 days) it tooks to DJI almost 10 days... such a good deal
2017-2-9
Use props
fans1fde3033
New

United States

fans43f5cb2d Posted at 2017-2-9 08:44
I purchased my Mavic pro over 8 days ago, on February 1, and now your team is saying that it'll be delivered second or third week of March.... that's not 2-3 days.... not even 2-3 weeks.....

I ordered mine on Jan 31. I received it today. I to was told march. I did not receive my extra parts. But said t would arrive later. Mine shipped out from Hong Kong, China on Tuesday and arrived in MI.

2/09/2017 - Thursday
9:38 am
Delivered

WYOMING, MI

8:07 am
On FedEx vehicle for delivery

KENTWOOD, MI

8:04 am
At local FedEx facility

KENTWOOD, MI

6:39 am
At destination sort facility

GRAND RAPIDS, MI

4:06 am
Departed FedEx location

MEMPHIS, TN

3:16 am
International shipment release - Import

MEMPHIS, TN

2/08/2017 - Wednesday
11:31 pm
International shipment release - Import

MEMPHIS, TN

10:49 pm
Arrived at FedEx location

MEMPHIS, TN

9:33 pm
In transit

LANTAU ISLAND HK

3:48 pm
In transit

LANTAU ISLAND HK

2:40 pm
In transit

LANTAU ISLAND HK

10:38 am
Left FedEx origin facility

SHENZHEN CN

2/07/2017 - Tuesday
9:20 pm
At FedEx origin facility

SHENZHEN CN

7:48 pm
Picked up

SHENZHEN CN

Package received after FedEx cutoff
3:58 am
Shipment information sent to FedEx

2017-2-9
Use props
fans222af273
lvl.1
United States

Why doesn't DJI serve the Amazon customers? Obviously they are not being straightforward with Amazon:
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
January 11th and again Yesterday at 5:20 PM
" We're writing about the order you placed on October 25, 2016 (Order# xxxxxxxxxxxx). Unfortunately, the release date for the item(s) listed below has changed, and we need to provide you with a new delivery estimate based on the new release date:
"DJI Mavic Pro"
   Estimated arrival date: March 24, 2017 - March 27, 2017 "
Today 2:30 AM
" Your new estimated delivery date is: Wednesday, February 15, 2017
Your previous estimated delivery date: Friday, March 24, 2017 - Monday, March 27, 2017 "
Today 5:20 PM
" We're writing about the order you placed on October 25, 2016 (Order# Order# xxxxxxxxxxxx). Unfortunately, the release date for the item(s) listed below has changed, and we need to provide you with a new delivery estimate based on the new release date:
"DJI Mavic Pro"
   Estimated arrival date: March 24, 2017 - March 27, 2017
We'll make every effort to get the delayed items to you as soon as possible. Any other items in this order will be shipped according to the delivery dates listed on Your Orders: "

PLEASE DJI. Why are you ignoring us who have been waiting for three and a half months??? And don't tell me to cancel and reorder direct. I have reasons why I need to order from Amazon and I do not want to go to the back of the line all over again!
2017-2-9
Use props
Magisk1337
lvl.1

Norway

I gave up waiting for my drone from a reseller in Norway as I had to return my first one. So I've ordered from dji-store yesterday, and today it is shipped and expected to be delivered to me on monday 13th of february
Win for me, but sad for the resellers that dont get any drones from dji.
My order is sent from China, so I guess the factory.
2017-2-10
Use props
Luchian
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6706 ft
Romania

Magisk1337 Posted at 2017-2-10 01:49
I gave up waiting for my drone from a reseller in Norway as I had to return my first one. So I've ordered from dji-store yesterday, and today it is shipped and expected to be delivered to me on monday 13th of february  
Win for me, but sad for the resellers that dont get any drones from dji.
My order is sent from China, so I guess the factory.

You allready got your tracking number?

My order is marked as shipped but from 2 days no tracking number... Still waiting
2017-2-10
Use props
AndyCrom
lvl.1

United Kingdom

England

Reseller: Jessops
(largest photography reseller in Europe)

Just spoken to them today and apparently Dji cannot fulfil Jessops preorders from October to now.

The lady advised me Jessops are getting 25 preorders a week online but only get 15 a week from dji to ship to their customers.

Looks like my preorder will never arrive.

Could @DJI-Ken please provide a statement for what's going on and why dji are failing to provide their global resellers with adequate stock to fulfil everyone's demand and not just their own where ultimately dji profits lay the highest.

Granted were not worth the full profit margin like direct sales, but at the end of the day we're still your loyal customers.
2017-2-10
Use props
Buizerd
lvl.1

Netherlands

You will not get an answer from DJI. Nor will you receive a drone anytime soon.

Either cancel your order and order directly from DJI, or don't cancel and accept that you will have to wait for another unknown number of months.

Given the massive amount of unprocessed retailer orders, it's not unthinkable that your order will remain unprocessed until early summer.
2017-2-10
Use props
ah93
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2207392 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

got to say good service from DJI

ordered 3/2/17
showed as shipped 8/2/17
tracking number dpd 9/2/17
delivered 10/2/17
2017-2-10
Use props
fans00dbe3c8
lvl.1

Germany

My status:

ordered 06. February
Status 4 since 09. February
no Tracking # yet
2017-2-10
Use props
NugGerath
lvl.1
Flight distance : 135118 ft
Poland

Ordered: 28.01
Recieved: 10.02

4th dot without tracking number - 2 days.
2017-2-10
Use props
fans8cded3fe
lvl.1
Flight distance : 252185 ft
United States

Wow... based on most of the other recent posts, I must have really drawn the short straw here. {:4_177:}

I ordered the Fly More Combo plus an extra battery, ND filters, extra props and monitor hood on February 1st through DJI.com to Nebraska, United States, which was confirmed on February 4th.  According to online chat today, my estimated shipping date is March 8th, because "some items are out of stock".

I'm thinking I must need to call in now, because if they're holding the rest of the order back due to one of the extras I bought not being in stock, I'd gladly just wait on that portion.  It would probably even be quicker to cancel it all (if that's even possible), and then re-order without the offending item if that is really what's happening.  Any suggestions?

2017-2-10
Use props
Teesquar
lvl.1

United States

While they are currently show it as out of stock, I ordered my combo from Amazon on 2/5 and got a tracking on 2/9 with expected delivery of 2/14. Got in just in time, I guess.
2017-2-10
Use props
RexPelazzi
lvl.1
Mexico

RexPelazzi Posted at 2017-2-9 19:12
GREAT!
today i just get my tracking numer!.
seems to be shipped from atlanta to chihuahua, mexico!.

updating my last post...
i think i just mistake the e-mail...

by the mail, DJI will send me first the extra propellers i ordered and looks the drone combo will be shipped after 02/13...

2017-2-10
Use props
Milky
lvl.1

United States

fans8cded3fe Posted at 2017-2-10 12:18
Wow... based on most of the other recent posts, I must have really drawn the short straw here.      I ordered the Fly More Combo plus an extra battery, ND filters, extra props and monitor hood on February 1st through DJI.com to Nebraska, United States, which was confirmed on February 4th.  According to online chat today, my estimated shipping date is March 8th, because "some items are out of stock".     I'm thinking I must need to call in now, because if they're holding the rest of the order back due to one of the extras I bought not being in stock, I'd gladly just wait on that portion.  It would probably even be quicker to cancel it all (if that's even possible), and then re-order without the offending item if that is really what's happening.  Any suggestions?

They will typically seperate your orders. Dont trust chat. Honestly, your best, most accurate bet is to go by the times on the website. There is alot of misinformation as well as misunderstanding in this forum. The time frame you received at the time you ordered are probably accurate. Chat is useless. Pay attention to whether it says x-x days after ORDER CONFIRMATION, or x-x days after PAYMENT CONFIRMATION. That will help you better estimate. I went through this with some of my accessories  and mavic. And after i went back and took a good look at the times i realized the were all sent within the proper time. But they did split my order and my mavic shipped on time. As did my accesories. Also realize you ordered on the backend of chinese new year which means supplies were being shipped etc, but werent being replenished. Good luck.
2017-2-10
Use props
Milky
lvl.1

United States

Wow... based on most of the other recent posts, I must have really drawn the short straw here.      I ordered the Fly More Combo plus an extra battery, ND filters, extra props and monitor hood on February 1st through DJI.com to Nebraska, United States, which was confirmed on February 4th.  According to online chat today, my estimated shipping date is March 8th, because "some items are out of stock".     I'm thinking I must need to call in now, because if they're holding the rest of the order back due to one of the extras I bought not being in stock, I'd gladly just wait on that portion.  It would probably even be quicker to cancel it all (if that's even possible), and then re-order without the offending item if that is really what's happening.  Any suggestions?

More to your point, your mavic will probably ship first thing next week. Then the accessories will come after that. Judging by the shipping times march 8th would be the very latest they would ship. I got the same run around from chat on my accessories. They told me feb 28th they would ship. I ordered jan 13th. But i got my accessories yesterday. Just fyi.
2017-2-10
Use props
Kelloggs
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Fly more combo ordered to UK.
Order 09/02 at 20:00
Both Payment dots by 06:00am
Shipped dot at 18:00 on 10/02.

Seems suspiciously quick!  If I get a tracking number in 2 days I will be delighted!
2017-2-11
Use props
Horog
lvl.2
Flight distance : 25174 ft
Czechia

This is my shopping story:
- 01.02.2017 at 19:33 - Order on DJI Store (payment via VISA card)
                                      - Order Detail - 3 blue dots, Payment Status - Pay Success
- 01.02.2017 at 19:37 - Email from DJI Store with order confirmation
- 03.02.2017 - Order Detail - changed Payment Status to Pay Confirmed
- 07.02.2017 - Order Detail - 4th blue dot "Shipped"
- 08.02.2017 at 18:16 - Email from DHL with shippment pre-delivery notification (with tracking number)
- 09.02.2017 at 04:10 - Email from DJI Store with shipping info (with tracking number)
                                      - Order Detail - 3 new lines with Shipping Status, Shipping Company, Tracking Number

... DHL Estimated Delivery is 13.02.2017
Now I'm waiting.
2017-2-11
Use props
SummitXRon
New

United States

I ordered extra battery & props too. I did not receive them yet. But I did receive the mavic pro fly more combo. double check your email. I found my tracking # in my junk mail folder. Hope you get it soon.
2017-2-11
Use props
Magisk1337
lvl.1

Norway

Luchian Posted at 2017-2-10 02:49
You allready got your tracking number?  

My order is marked as shipped but from 2 days no tracking number... Still waiting

Yes, payment confirmed 2017-02-09 10:44. New e-mail with trackingnumber Fri, Feb 10, 2017 at 9:39 AM. I've had a look at DHL tracking now and it left Hong Kong at 1AM local HK time today. So it look's like I'm going to recive it on monday. I did order the fly-more combo, since it had a quicker delivery time.
2017-2-11
Use props
Magisk1337
lvl.1

Norway

Update from me, no news on DHL tracking since 1am sunday 12th of february, thats when it left Hong Kong.. Kinda dont know where it might be at the moment. Still hoping it will land in Oslo today.
2017-2-13
Use props
Buizerd
lvl.1

Netherlands

My Fly More Combo went from order to delivery in exactly one week. Ordered on the 6th and will receive it today.

It arrived in London on Friday, Brussels on Saturday, Eindhoven today and will be delived in a couple of hours.

A welcome surprise after 70 days of waiting for my reseller until finally cancelling and ordering directly at DJI.
2017-2-13
Use props
Magisk1337
lvl.1

Norway

Buizerd Posted at 2017-2-13 01:07
My Fly More Combo went from order to delivery in exactly one week. Ordered on the 6th and will receive it today.

It arrived in London on Friday, Brussels on Saturday, Eindhoven today and will be delived in a couple of hours.

Did you see the updates on the different airports in the DHL-trackingpage?
2017-2-13
Use props
martin1504
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1130581 ft
Austria

Horog Posted at 2017-2-11 05:27
This is my shopping story:
- 01.02.2017 at 19:33 - Order on DJI Store (payment via VISA card)
                                      - Order Detail - 3 blue dots, Payment Status - Pay Success

sounds great!
2017-2-13
Use props
Buizerd
lvl.1

Netherlands

Magisk1337 Posted at 2017-2-13 01:20
Did you see the updates on the different airports in the DHL-trackingpage?

Yes, but I did not receive a tracking number until it landed in London. From there on I could see that it departed from Gatwick and arrived in Brussels.
2017-2-13
Use props
badmaafaka
lvl.1
Flight distance : 687858 ft
United Kingdom

Hi everyone!
I have ordered the mavic this Saturday from dji web site.
It was written 3bussines days for shipping.
Any idea when I will get it in London?
2017-2-13
Use props
fans710577a7
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Jake Phantom 3  Posted at 2017-1-26 13:43
I had been waiting for my outside vender to get his allotment, I ordered Nov. 5th. Nothing yet. So I ordered through DJI direct on Jan. 10th and got my Mavic yesterday the 25th. Is it possible that DJI has found out that some venders are selling their stock online for higher $$ and not filling the preorders? It would explain why DJI suddenly started filling orders themselves and venders aren't filling orders.

Not at all. I used to be a large DJi reseller and they shipped direct to end customer far quicker than they shipped to their dealers. This and other reasons are why I stopped selling their products.
2017-2-13
Use props
fansea692431
lvl.2
Flight distance : 263737 ft
United States

Ordered 2/6/17. Just got FedEx email estimated delivery is Wednesday.  
2017-2-13
Use props
Jens20
New

Norway

Bpup Posted at 2017-2-9 01:46
Hei! ingen vits i å vente på Komplett.no.. har fulgt nøte med på nettsidene her i Norge, og alle nettsidene har samme problem.
DJI sendte dronen til meg bare timer etter jeg la inn en ordre, og jeg tipper at grunnen til det var at jeg betalte med en gang med paypal express.

Tusen Takk, bestilt fra DJI store nå jeg! Får satse på at jeg ikke får bruk for 24 mnd garanti og at det holder med 12mnd, hehe
2017-2-13
Use props
fans251ab3a3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 72992 ft
  • >>>
Romania

I bought my DJI Mavic Pro FLy More Package on 07.feb.2017. They sent me the package on 10.02.2017 and after i checked the tracking number it is suposed to get to me in Romania on 17.02.2017. So...10 days after i made the payment so i am satisfied with this term. Thank you
2017-2-13
Use props
Kelloggs
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Kelloggs Posted at 2017-2-11 00:57
Fly more combo ordered to UK.
Order 09/02 at 20:00
Both Payment dots by 06:00am

UPDATE: due for delivery tomorrow!?
5 days. WOW.O actually don't belive it!!
2017-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules