Mavic Shipping Update (02/17/2017)
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HKFTW
lvl.1

United States

I placed my order Friday 02/10/17 and it says 3-5 days to ship. Is that pretty accurate or are they still running behind.  I am hoping to have it by 02/22/17.  I just ordered the drone no package deal or extras.  
2017-2-13
Use props
Jens20
New

Norway

Magisk1337 Posted at 2017-2-10 01:49
I gave up waiting for my drone from a reseller in Norway as I had to return my first one. So I've ordered from dji-store yesterday, and today it is shipped and expected to be delivered to me on monday 13th of february  
Win for me, but sad for the resellers that dont get any drones from dji.
My order is sent from China, so I guess the factory.

Did you get your drone today? I canceled from komplett as well and ordered from DJI. No shipping yet, but payment is confirmed,
2017-2-13
Use props
Magisk1337
lvl.1

Norway

Jens20 Posted at 2017-2-13 06:33
Did you get your drone today? I canceled from komplett as well and ordered from DJI. No shipping yet, but payment is confirmed,

Hehe.. Just my luck, it's on hold in Germany by DHL (technical/flightdelay). So 24h delay as the rep. from DHL could tell me. So I'll have it tomorrow. Got my refund from komplett also this morning.
2017-2-13
Use props
Magisk1337
lvl.1

Norway

HKFTW Posted at 2017-2-13 05:22
I placed my order Friday 02/10/17 and it says 3-5 days to ship. Is that pretty accurate or are they still running behind.  I am hoping to have it by 02/22/17.  I just ordered the drone no package deal or extras.

I'd say the estimates in the shop is accurate as of now. Atleast in my case. Ordered it on thursday and was scheduled for it today. That is less than 3 businessdays (taking away saturday and sunday). But DHL had issues so I've got to wait 24 more hours. Still better than 2 + 1 month delivery from a re-seller.
2017-2-13
Use props
fans19babd67
lvl.1

United States

I ordered on 2/8 and my order status was changed to "shipped" as of today (2/13).  I ordered the Mavic only and live in the USA.  The availability on the online store said it would ship in 3-5 days at the time I ordered it so that seems fairly accurate!  Can't wait to get it!
2017-2-13
Use props
wheezy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 86755 ft
United States

fans19babd67 Posted at 2017-2-13 08:52
I ordered on 2/8 and my order status was changed to "shipped" as of today (2/13).  I ordered the Mavic only and live in the USA.  The availability on the online store said it would ship in 3-5 days at the time I ordered it so that seems fairly accurate!  Can't wait to get it!

Did it give you a tracking number. Mine shows shipped as of today but with no further information.
2017-2-13
Use props
Scary Stranger
New

United States

Any updates on stand along batteries?
2017-2-13
Use props
fans678767e1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 174262 ft
United States

Super excited!!! I order mines on the Jan 19th and the payment went through on Feb 8th. And just this morning I got tracking info!!! I super excited!! By the way, I live in NYC.
2017-2-13
Use props
lincbmp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 252185 ft
United States

fans8cded3fe Posted at 2017-2-10 12:18
Wow... based on most of the other recent posts, I must have really drawn the short straw here.      I ordered the Fly More Combo plus an extra battery, ND filters, extra props and monitor hood on February 1st through DJI.com to Nebraska, United States, which was confirmed on February 4th.  According to online chat today, my estimated shipping date is March 8th, because "some items are out of stock".     I'm thinking I must need to call in now, because if they're holding the rest of the order back due to one of the extras I bought not being in stock, I'd gladly just wait on that portion.  It would probably even be quicker to cancel it all (if that's even possible), and then re-order without the offending item if that is really what's happening.  Any suggestions?

Here it is the 13th, and I still have no update and can't seem to reach anyone.  This is 9 days since the order was confirmed... some have ordered and received their Mavic since my order was confirmed, and most everyone who ordered at that time has at least had it shipped.
Any idea how I can convince DJI to separate my order like they originally said it would be?  I would have definitely just left the extras off had I known they would delay everything by a month! {:4_157:}
2017-2-13
Use props
fans1e73ac42
lvl.1
Australia

Just an update for anyone from down under, when purchased it stated - Estimated shipping: 7-10 business days of order confirmation.

Order on the 10th of Feb.

Shipped and tracking number by the 13th.

Delivery expected by the 17th.

A week turn around, not bad at all.
2017-2-13
Use props
fansabb34967
lvl.1
United States

Ordered Saturday, February 11th, received my order confirmation by email the next day. Today (13th) it is showing "Payment Success". I will be ecstatic if it comes this week!
2017-2-13
Use props
fansabb34967
lvl.1
United States

lincbmp Posted at 2017-2-13 10:52
Here it is the 13th, and I still have no update and can't seem to reach anyone.  This is 9 days since the order was confirmed... some have ordered and received their Mavic since my order was confirmed, and most everyone who ordered at that time has at least had it shipped.
Any idea how I can convince DJI to separate my order like they originally said it would be?  I would have definitely just left the extras off had I known they would delay everything by a month!

Have you tried the customer service chat on the website?
2017-2-13
Use props
Crashlanding
lvl.1

United Kingdom

So a bit fed up.  Placed order  on 7/2 for Mavic Fly More Combo and ND filters... chased today as not heard anything and the website says news orders dispatched between 1-3 working days.  Was told because of the ND filters order would take an additional 20 working days!!  Have asked for filters to be removed from order but still time quoted for shipping was a week to ten days - not the 1-3 days DJI are quoting for new sales....
2017-2-13
Use props
lincbmp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 252185 ft
United States

Crashlanding Posted at 2017-2-13 12:40
So a bit fed up.  Placed order  on 7/2 for Mavic Fly More Combo and ND filters... chased today as not heard anything and the website says news orders dispatched between 1-3 working days.  Was told because of the ND filters order would take an additional 20 working days!!  Have asked for filters to be removed from order but still time quoted for shipping was a week to ten days - not the 1-3 days DJI are quoting for new sales....

What is so confusing to me is that the order page specifically said that accessories would be shipped separately... so why are we having this issue?  Could one of the moderators here please look into this problem?
2017-2-13
Use props
SRQflier89
lvl.1
Flight distance : 901781 ft
United States

Item Ordered: Mavic Pro Fly More Combo
Order placed: 2/9/17
Payment Confirmed:  2/9/17
Awaiting shipping confirmation & tracking information. DJI rep replied via email and gave me an expected delivery date of 9/20/17. Extremely optimistic, but with what I've read on the forums, my optimism is not as hopeful as before.
Anyone else stateside received shipping info for 2/9 orders?
2017-2-13
Use props
Samtheman
New
United States

SRQflier89 Posted at 2017-2-13 13:48

I ordered mine on 2/9/17 as well and my status is "payment authorized". Is that exactly what yours is saying or is it "payment confirmed"? I am trying to figure out the difference. But I have chatted with DJI and my expected ship date is 2/15/17 and 3-5 days for delivery. Hope this helps!
2017-2-13
Use props
ConwayMX
New
United Kingdom

Ordered yesterday.  got order confirmation email straight away.  and just now i got the blue dot saying its shipped!  no tracking info though
2017-2-13
Use props
BionicNeo
lvl.1

United States

wheezy Posted at 2017-2-13 09:06
Did it give you a tracking number. Mine shows shipped as of today but with no further information.

I got a tracking number by email this evening - it arrived about 12 hours after the status update on the website. I suspect that tracking numbers are sent out at the end of the day when the item is shipped.
2017-2-13
Use props
Tree top Flyer
lvl.1

United States

Tree top Flyer Posted at 2017-2-8 07:46
Hello; New future Pilot checking in. I ordered my Fly More package yesterday, Feb. 7th...So we shall see what the current fullfillment time is from N. Idaho USA. Congrats to all who has recived thier Mavics so far!
Tim

Got 4th blue dot and my tracking # today, Feb. 13th: 5 business days after order! Tracking says delivery scheduled for Feb. 16th. Nine business days from order to delivery. I can't complain. I feel bad for the other folks that are still waiting.
2017-2-13
Use props
Guesty
lvl.1

Australia

fans1e73ac42 Posted at 2017-2-13 12:22
Just an update for anyone from down under, when purchased it stated - Estimated shipping: 7-10 business days of order confirmation.

Order on the 10th of Feb.

Another Aussie update, I ordered mine yesterday 13/2/17 1.30pm and by 4.30pm it had the 4 blue dots and changed to shipped.  DJI seems to be the preferred option to order through it you want it without the 6+ weeks wait from resellers
2017-2-13
Use props
jgadea
lvl.2
Flight distance : 131985 ft
United States

wheezy Posted at 2017-2-13 09:06

Check the weight of your package...
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... mp;page=1#pid692904
2017-2-13
Use props
jgadea
lvl.2
Flight distance : 131985 ft
United States

fans678767e1 Posted at 2017-2-13 10:42
Super excited!!! I order mines on the Jan 19th and the payment went through on Feb 8th. And just this morning I got tracking info!!! I super excited!! By the way, I live in NYC.

Check the weight of the parcel..!
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... mp;page=1#pid692904
2017-2-13
Use props
BionicNeo
lvl.1

United States

jgadea - mine shipped today with a weight of 5 lbs / 2.27 kgs (I did not order the combo).
2017-2-13
Use props
SRQflier89
lvl.1
United States

SRQflier89 Posted at 2017-2-13 13:48

Just checked my dji account "orders" page @2300 eastern time and I've gotten the 4tg blue dot. Checked on the "mobile version" of that same page and FedEx has been the chosen shipping provider. Super stoked!  
2017-2-13
Use props
Crashlanding
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Lets wait and see.. I ordered the DJI Mavic Combo and ND filters on 7/2.  Spoke with their web chat guys yesterday and was told 20 days for shipping due to ND filters, so asked for them to be removed from the order to expedite shipping.  I emailed their customer service last night and asked what was happening as the order page says shipped within X days.  Was told by them that they split the order so not to worry.  Looks like 4th blue dot went on a few hours ago and courier down as DPD.  So fingers crossed we are closer to getting the mavic.

Great stuff!
2017-2-14
Use props
Luchian
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6706 ft
Romania

Item: Mavic Pro (not bundle)

Order Time:        08-02-2017
Order is Confirmed:        08-02-2017
Tracking number recieved: 10-02-2017
Item arrived in Romania: 14-02-2017

So today or tomorrow i'll have mavic in my hands. Good Job DJI
2017-2-14
Use props
Watkinsj15
New
Flight distance : 22014 ft
United Kingdom

I have a Mavic Pro in the UK with fly more bundle and DJI Care refresh. As new in the box, only used a few times. Partner is making me sell it If anyone is interested.

Checked with DJI the care refresh is drone specific, not person specific. Meaning it's able to be used by the new owner.

I'm just looking to get my money back, don't want to make a profit. Let me know if anyone wants it. I'm based in Cardiff, could deliver for a cash sale.

email me johnwatkins359@gmail.com
2017-2-14
Use props
lachyb
lvl.2
United Kingdom

After my first Mavic had a faulty sensor (soft right hand side like many other people are reporting) I applied for a refund in the UK and ordered a new Mavic as I want it delivered to Australia - where I will be travelling in 2 weeks.
Ordered Fly More combo 13 Feb to Australia in AUD, pay confirmed same day.
Received DHL shipping number 14 Feb to be delivered on Friday the 17th. Unfortunately I don't arrive until the 28th! Well done on the timeframes this time DJI.

I know that in Australia you can't ship 3 batteries together so this might just be the additional battery, but as long as it arrives by the 28th I'll be happy.
2017-2-14
Use props
Crashlanding
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Crashlanding Posted at 2017-2-14 01:12
Lets wait and see.. I ordered the DJI Mavic Combo and ND filters on 7/2.  Spoke with their web chat guys yesterday and was told 20 days for shipping due to ND filters, so asked for them to be removed from the order to expedite shipping.  I emailed their customer service last night and asked what was happening as the order page says shipped within X days.  Was told by them that they split the order so not to worry.  Looks like 4th blue dot went on a few hours ago and courier down as DPD.  So fingers crossed we are closer to getting the mavic.

Great stuff!

Shocked and stunned. Wrote that this morning. Next tuing email and text from DPD. Parcel being delivered tomorrow!!
2017-2-14
Use props
Magisk1337
lvl.1

Norway

Ordered 9/2-17, sitting with it in my hand now 14/2-17
DJI Mavic Pro Fly more combo.
2017-2-14
Use props
SRQflier89
lvl.1
United States

Fly more combo ordered 2/9/17
Just got receipt notification from FedEx- package is in their hands out for shipment. Shipping from china straight to the US.. ETA 2/17/17

5/6 business days DELIVERED...especially shipping from China, I'll take that. Best of luck to everyone. And I noticed a few people going back and fourth about package weight...so mine weighs 9.7lbs
Good day to all!
2017-2-14
Use props
fansabb34967
lvl.1
United States

fansabb34967 Posted at 2017-2-13 12:26
Ordered Saturday, February 11th, received my order confirmation by email the next day. Today (13th) it is showing "Payment Success". I will be ecstatic if it comes this week!

Still no tracking number or ship status as of today the 14th. Order is still just showing as confirmed.
2017-2-14
Use props
Tree top Flyer
lvl.1

United States

I suppose soon, this thread will dry up...as shipping times become less and less, people will have nothing to bitch about
2017-2-14
Use props
SuperDave42
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4003 ft
  • >>>
United States

I ordered on Feb 8th  and Tracking says it will be delivered tomorrow  Feb 15th  Not bad at all.   I'll be working form home tomorrow lol
2017-2-14
Use props
Kelloggs
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Kelloggs Posted at 2017-2-13 05:15
UPDATE: due for delivery tomorrow!?
5 days. WOW.O actually don't belive it!!

Update:

Seems I got lucky. 4.5 days from order. Pretty surprised!I head off on a trip on Saturday and didn't expect to have it with me!
2017-2-14
Use props
jeebs-9
lvl.4
Flight distance : 174262 ft
United States

The weight of mine is 9.7 lbs. I got the combo. Just a few more days!!!

I need to get the dji care once I get it.
2017-2-14
Use props
Deeptuna
lvl.1

United States

lincbmp Posted at 2017-2-13 10:52
Any idea how I can convince DJI to separate my order like they originally said it would be?  I would have definitely just left the extras off had I known they would delay everything by a month!

I suppose im one of the lucky ones that automatically got their order split due to stocking delays on accessories. Speak to chat and have them split the order.
I placed ordered 1-13-17 and im still waiting for the 2 extra batteries. Last week i was told id receive tracking in 3 days, today im told batteries are out of stock. Its such a cluster trying to get concrete info.  
2017-2-14
Use props
Farvaisnumber1
New

United States

Mavic only not bundle
Ordered: 1/22/17
Confirmed: 1/28/17
Shipped: 2/5/17
Arrived: 2/10/17

Spare battery and car charger
Ordered: 1/22/17
Confirmed 1/28/17
Shipped: has not
Arrived: has not

Contacted DJI today 2/15/17 says its waiting for courier for pick up tracking info should be emailed in 24/48 hours...

Not sure if it motivated them but when i online dji chat i use broken english and keep saying you are number 1 best customer service.. each time they ship right after. Worth a shot. Let me know if the broken english works for you.
2017-2-15
Use props
Gilly
lvl.1
Flight distance : 144970 ft
United Kingdom

Ordered mine yesterday and just received confirmation of delivery tomorrow so the UK side seems to be working much better!

Quite pleased, I pre-ordered two in Oct and canceled them both. Would have probably received them around now anyway!
2017-2-15
Use props
aqualung
lvl.1
Flight distance : 98399 ft
Finland

I ordered a Fly More Combo from a retailer on January 24th, and they refuse to give even estimate on delivery time, only that they have gotten a mere handful of units every few weeks.
From another major retailer's  stock tracking I can see  that DJI has delivered them in total 10 Fly More Combos and 34 Mavic drones since the beginning of 2017. They have probably hundreds of orders waiting.
In the same time DJI store promises 1-3 business day shipping on drones and combos. I've never seen such disregard for major, high-profile retailers.
2017-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules