Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Shipping Update (02/17/2017)
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mtehonica
lvl.1

United States

Johnny21 Posted at 2017-2-21 09:58
And keep in mind that their "support" don't even bother to answer my questions...

Yeah, I'm thinking about placing a second order and just cancelling the one that doesn't ship first.  How annoying.
2017-2-21
Use props
jh8
lvl.4
Flight distance : 39685 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

For EU customers: orders are shipped from UK and they are currently out of stock there.  

I talked to Chat and they told me new stock should arrive soon but no hard dates were given.
I also asked them to change the 1-3 days delivery time mentioned on the site because IMO that is misleading to customers.

2017-2-21
Use props
Fractures
lvl.3
Flight distance : 635531 ft
United States

Guys chat support will not give you any accurate information. One agent told me they were out of stock, one told me my order would ship on the 23rd and then 6 hours later my Mavic ships out
2017-2-21
Use props
fans3c755b59
lvl.1
Flight distance : 93796 ft
United States

Ordered on the Feb 19th. Got shipping info on Feb 21st.  Shipped from Shenzhen China to East Coast USA. Delivery scheduled for Feb24th.
2017-2-21
Use props
Johnny21
lvl.1
Flight distance : 286900 ft
Greece

jh8 Posted at 2017-2-21 10:22
For EU customers: orders are shipped from UK and they are currently out of stock there.  

I talked to Chat and they told me new stock should arrive soon but no hard dates were given.

Very disappointing news...
2017-2-21
Use props
mtehonica
lvl.1

United States

I'm also on the East Coast.  Seeing a lot of orders from the 19th ship so hopefully my order from the 19th ships soon!
2017-2-21
Use props
user81fdc3a5e3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1013038 ft
United States

Just told that  the Mavic is out of stock. I'm in the U.S. They need to take down the advertised 1-3 business day shipping claim.. Ordered mine on the 17th..
2017-2-21
Use props
fansaa3da6c4
lvl.3
Flight distance : 347507 ft
United States

Are they shipping any to the Repair Center in the US?  
2017-2-21
Use props
GSPRODUCT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2677 ft
United States

My first  MAVIC  was only 9 days old and it just lost power and fell. When i powered it back on it said ESC Status error so i had to send it DJI repair. I went ahead and ordered a second one since i planned on buying two anyway. I had to send it all the way to California and i live in Ohio. It took 6 days to get there. I hope the second one i ordered  does come by the 24th I kinda bragged about what it could do, and how i could do some video at my nieces wedding reception... Now  EVERYONES  looking forward to it. . I dont want to look like a fool and have everyone laughing at me. because  I've payed out almost 2500 and dont have a drone lol..... So far DJI has been very helpful with responding to emails and chats. This is the email they sent me after contacting them about getting a new mavic for the wedding reception.

Dear Toney,
Thank you for contacting DJI Technical Support
We apologize for the inconvenience that you are experiencing with your DJI Product.
Upon checking our System the unit is still on transit, in regards to your concern we will notify the Designated Department if it is possible to send the replacement unit by Feb. 24.
Please wait for further updates through email.
Best Regards,

Cristian
DJI NA TECHNICAL SUPPORT

2017-2-21
Use props
GSPRODUCT
lvl.2
United States

Fyodor_Ivanov Posted at 2017-2-21 07:50
well... a little update. I am east coast US,  ordered the combo on the 19th, received payment confirmation right away. Just today I noticed that I have the 4th blue dot (says "Shipped") on the DJI site however I have not received any type of email from a shipping company confirming this. fingers still crossed. hoping to get drone before trip to the islands in mid march!

My first  MAVIC  was only 9 days old and it just lost power and fell. When i powered it back on it said ESC Status error so i had to send it DJI repair.On the 19th I went ahead and ordered a second one since i planned on buying two anyway. I had to send it all the way to California and i live in Ohio. It took 6 days to get there. I hope the second one i ordered  does come by the 24th I kinda bragged about what it could do, and how i could do some video at my nieces wedding reception... Now  EVERYONES  looking forward to it. . I dont want to look like a fool and have everyone laughing at me. because  I've payed out almost 2500 and dont have a drone lol..... So far DJI has been very helpful with responding to emails and chats. This is the email they sent me after contacting them about getting a new mavic for the wedding reception.

Dear Toney,
Thank you for contacting DJI Technical Support
We apologize for the inconvenience that you are experiencing with your DJI Product.
Upon checking our System the unit is still on transit, in regards to your concern we will notify the Designated Department if it is possible to send the replacement unit by Feb. 24.
Please wait for further updates through email.
Best Regards,

Cristian
DJI NA TECHNICAL SUPPORT

So far as of today at 5:30 pm  the SECOND Mavic is still on the 3rd dot & the FIRST MAVIC just got to the repair center in Carson CA.
2017-2-21
Use props
mtehonica
lvl.1

United States

GSPRODUCT Posted at 2017-2-21 14:29
My first  MAVIC  was only 9 days old and it just lost power and fell. When i powered it back on it said ESC Status error so i had to send it DJI repair.On the 19th I went ahead and ordered a second one since i planned on buying two anyway. I had to send it all the way to California and i live in Ohio. It took 6 days to get there. I hope the second one i ordered  does come by the 24th I kinda bragged about what it could do, and how i could do some video at my nieces wedding reception... Now  EVERYONES  looking forward to it. . I dont want to look like a fool and have everyone laughing at me.  because  I've payed out almost 2500 and dont have a drone lol..... So far DJI has been very helpful with responding to emails and chats. This is the email they sent me after contacting them about getting a new mavic for the wedding reception.

Dear Toney,

When did you place the order for the second one?
2017-2-21
Use props
GSPRODUCT
lvl.2
United States

mtehonica Posted at 2017-2-21 14:35
When did you place the order for the second one?

On the 19th
2017-2-21
Use props
user81fdc3a5e3
lvl.2
United States

Ok so I decided to contact DJI again to see what they say about my order.  The first person I talked to earlier today claimed they where out of stock and will ship when they get some in. The second person I talked to said my order is going to ship on the 23rd and I asked them if they had some Mavic's in stock, they said yes..
2017-2-21
Use props
GSPRODUCT
lvl.2
United States

user81fdc3a5e3 Posted at 2017-2-21 14:58
Ok so I decided to contact DJI again to see what they say about my order.  The first person I talked to earlier today claimed they where out of stock and will ship when they get some in. The second person I talked to said my order is going to ship on the 23rd and I asked them if they had some Mavic's in stock, they said yes..

DID YOU CONTACT THEM THROUGH CHAT?
2017-2-21
Use props
user81fdc3a5e3
lvl.2
United States

GSPRODUCT Posted at 2017-2-21 14:59
DID YOU CONTACT THEM THROUGH CHAT?

Yes, both times.
2017-2-21
Use props
GSPRODUCT
lvl.2
United States

The first 2 times i contacted chat there answers were right on the money. The third time i contacted them about Ordering the second mavic i got some random pre made responses and decided to just send a email to tech support dept and after sales dept.
2017-2-21
Use props
Quadcoptercrazy
lvl.2
United States

GSPRODUCT Posted at 2017-2-21 15:10
The first 2 times i contacted chat there answers were right on the money. The third time i contacted them about Ordering the second mavic i got some random pre made responses and decided to just send a email to tech support dept and after sales dept.

I feel like the first one I talked to didn't really look up my order and just said they were out of stock,  I believe the second person at-least they gave me a date, we will see if it ships then though.
2017-2-21
Use props
armoredsaint
lvl.1
United States

my shipping has been delayed by two days, won't get it until Friday now - I have the fly more combo
2017-2-21
Use props
Guesty
lvl.1

Australia

Bintryin Posted at 2017-2-18 19:12
Where did you order it from

Direct from DJI. Originally had an order from RiseAbove, but cancelled it due to them charging me the full amount and not being able to supply an ETA
2017-2-21
Use props
Aid'n'Abet
New

Australia

G'day guys,

After reading through these, I thought I'd add my info - not that its likely to make anyone feel better....

Ordered (Mavic Pro, extra battery, car charger, aircraft sleeve, and ND filters) DIRECT from DJI: 19/02/17

Have just contacted chat (spoke with Melou) and found out that;
Car charger will ship 24th Feb
Spare battery will ship 2nd Mar
Mavic Pro will ship 7th Mar (*insert sad face here*)
ND Filters will ship 21st Mar (I knew these would take a bit longer, but didn't expect this long)

Just realised I didn't take down the date for the sleeve, so contacted them again (Sofia this time) and got a different answer....
All items to ship together on the 20th of March. (*insert crying face here*)
When I asked if they could ship separately, Sofia said that they were indicating that they would ship together.
Sofia then went to review the order and found out that it really wasn't going to be separated and would ship together when the ND filters came in. She then offered to "ask HQ" if it could be shipped separately (which of course I asked for). Now it's going to be "escalated to HQ" and I should have an email within 2 days.... I just wonder if that's a "DJI 2 days" or a "normal-everyday-person, actual calendar 2 days".....

Strange, very strange.

Kinda glad I had to ask them again, because I was given clear dates the first time and had set them in my phone as reminders (so I could get a little bit happy when I knew each one was about to ship), and I would have been pretty disappointed if those dates had come and gone and I hadn't seen the elusive 4th dot.

So - is no news really good news??
2017-2-21
Use props
Quadcoptercrazy
lvl.2
United States

Aid'n'Abet Posted at 2017-2-21 17:36
G'day guys,

After reading through these, I thought I'd add my info - not that its likely to make anyone feel better....

Its crazy how they give you two different answers, just like they gave me two different answers. They need to either train these people better or fire them or something.  We should be able to get a legit answer the first time.
2017-2-21
Use props
batmav
lvl.1

United States

[img]https://forum44.djicdn.com/data/attachment/forum/%5BIMG%5D[/IMG][/img]

Hello again guys. I cant understand what happened. I dont have any track code but look like shipped. Do you know guys what happened? I asked live chat and they told me 23 February.
2017-2-21
Use props
datdamndeuce
New

United States

batmav Posted at 2017-2-21 18:54
[view_image][/IMG][/img]

Hello again guys. I cant understand what happened. I dont have any track code but look like shipped. Do you know guys what happened? I asked live chat and they told me 23 February.

You might want to check your email. Based on the shipping country you selected, you should receive an email from them. I got mine from FedEx not too long after the 4th dot (maybe 3 - 4 hours).
2017-2-21
Use props
batmav
lvl.1

United States

datdamndeuce Posted at 2017-2-21 18:59
You might want to check your email. Based on the shipping country you selected, you should receive an email from them. I got mine from FedEx not too long after the 4th dot (maybe 3 - 4 hours).

Thank you! i am living usa. i checked all day my mail but i dont have anything. maybe tomorrow morning! i hope...
2017-2-21
Use props
captntruch
lvl.1

Canada

captntruch Posted at 2017-2-20 13:02
Forgot to say i ordered it from DJI directly.

Living in Canada ( east ), ordered fly more combo on 02/19. Got the 3rd blue dot very quickly. Now, on 02/21, still not shipped.  I hope it will get shipped soon( x crossed finger x).
2017-2-21
Use props
Fyodor_Ivanov
lvl.1

United States

batmav Posted at 2017-2-21 19:04
Thank you! i am living usa. i checked all day my mail but i dont have anything. maybe tomorrow morning! i hope...

Im in the same boat, received the 4th dot this morning and its been about 12hrs now without any confirmation from a shipping company.. hoping to see one tomorrow?  Next business day?
2017-2-21
Use props
Fyodor_Ivanov
lvl.1

United States

Actually I stand corrected, I just checked again after writing the above reply and it appears that I've been assigned a tracking number through fedex. received the email at 930pm eastern US.
2017-2-21
Use props
Metabo
lvl.1

Germany

Does DJI have any intention/plans to ship Mavic Pros to retailers in Europe this spring? I understand that we are lower priority, but I've been waiting since November and the dealer has postponed the delivery estimate ~10 times. Ordering directly from DJI is not an option due to worse warranty conditions and steeper price.
2017-2-22
Use props
UKCobra
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13957 ft
United Kingdom

Metabo Posted at 2017-2-22 00:20
Does DJI have any intention/plans to ship Mavic Pros to retailers in Europe this spring? I understand that we are lower priority, but I've been waiting since November and the dealer has postponed the delivery estimate ~10 times. Ordering directly from DJI is not an option due to worse warranty conditions and steeper price.

DJI have been very poor in giving any information regarding Reseller shipments.
There is a big danger that they will start to get the product on the way to Resellers, just as Karma comes back into stock. This could backfire on DJI leaving significant stock in the hands of the resellers/distributor.
I decided to order a Mavic, just as the early stories of the Karma problems were surfacing. That was on the 3rd Nov. I still don't have it, almost 4 months later.
So I will probably cancel my order, as I have no intention of buying a drone that will be refreshed in a few months after I buy it.
So I will look closely at the Karma re-launch and am checking availability in the UK every day for it.
2017-2-22
Use props
Calotype
lvl.1

France

Hi,

Very Sad to learn on the first page of this topic that the 1-3 buisness day is totally wrong for EU....
I placed may order to get it on my next week holiday... And I'll will received it for my got back work ...

Just in case you can do something my order number is: 0333982564063

2017-2-22
Use props
batmav
lvl.1

United States

Fyodor_Ivanov Posted at 2017-2-21 20:35
Actually I stand corrected, I just checked again after writing the above reply and it appears that I've been assigned a tracking number through fedex. received the email at 930pm eastern US.

Update! They send shipping e mail! Ordered 17 feb, shipping 21 feb. living USA. not bad!
2017-2-22
Use props
Kessie58
lvl.1

Belgium

UKCobra Posted at 2017-2-22 01:12
DJI have been very poor in giving any information regarding Reseller shipments.
There is a big danger that they will start to get the product on the way to Resellers, just as Karma comes back into stock. This could backfire on DJI leaving significant stock in the hands of the resellers/distributor.
I decided to order a Mavic, just as the early stories of the Karma problems were surfacing. That was on the 3rd Nov. I still don't have it, almost 4 months later.

I ordered on the 6th of October and got it delivered yesterday.
Maybe this gives You a little hope?
2017-2-22
Use props
AndyCrom
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Kessie58 congrats, what's your location and was it direct or a reseller

2017-2-22
Use props
Johnny21
lvl.1
Greece

Any  news from the "European Front"? Still out of stock?My order number is 0303819897940...
2017-2-22
Use props
patman89
lvl.4
Flight distance : 288327 ft
Germany

Still waiting for mine, too. Ordered my MAVIC in DECEMBER and still got no clear delivery-date. I'm from Germany and ordered it at third-party reseller.
2017-2-22
Use props
summitsurfer
New
United States

Have you guys been getting billed when it ships or when the order is placed?
2017-2-22
Use props
simis
lvl.4
Flight distance : 405102 ft
United Kingdom

summitsurfer Posted at 2017-2-22 06:41
Have you guys been getting billed when it ships or when the order is placed?

When order is placed
2017-2-22
Use props
mtehonica
lvl.1

United States

simis Posted at 2017-2-22 06:55
When order is placed

Me too.  I've placed 2 orders... 1 paid with PayPal balance and 1 paid with PayPal through credit card.  Both were charged full amount at time of order.  Even without it being shipped yet, not sure how I feel about that.
2017-2-22
Use props
Adinfinitum
lvl.2
Flight distance : 603816 ft
Netherlands

For those who are interested in this: I ordered a Mavic on February 16th and within minutes the payment status was "payment authorized". Just a few hours ago the payment status changed to "Payment confirmed". So far DJI sticks to the advertised promise of shipment within 3~5 businessdays. Except for that it hasn't been sent yet. We're still in the advertised time window so no complaints so far..
2017-2-22
Use props
Johnny21
lvl.1
Greece

My refund button is now gone but still no shipping....
2017-2-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules