o(^-^)o
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

GTDrone Posted at 2016-12-4 14:23
Hi Ken ,

do you know when is going to be the next release ,  i email DJI 3 times already and i d ...

I thought I said the other day that I didn't think you would receive it for your vacation.
I have no shipping info, sorry about that.
2016-12-4
Use props
Petesax
lvl.1
Singapore

Whats going on DJI, I ordered and payment cleared for the fly more combo on the 3rd of October, I'm in Singapore and can see that many many combo packages are shipping all over the world on dates up to 6 days after I ordered and yet I still have heard nothing.

Anyone have any ideas why this may be?

2016-12-4
Use props
Maverikster
lvl.3
Flight distance : 24672 ft
Netherlands

scilia Posted at 2016-12-2 08:38
Now my new problem is the mavic is stuck in the UK and marked as dangerous goods. DHL told me to contact my supplier and ask them,  as if DJI gonna give a shit if I get it or not, now that it has left their hands.

@scilia, do you have an update on this? Mine made it from Gatwick to Amsterdam, but is now also on hold...
2016-12-4
Use props
deedjeeeye
lvl.2

Netherlands

Petesax Posted at 2016-12-5 07:11
Whats going on DJI, I ordered and payment cleared for the fly more combo on the 3rd of October, I'm in Singapore and can see that many many combo packages are shipping all over the world on dates up to 6 days after I ordered and yet I still have heard nothing.

Anyone have any ideas why this may be?

Because DJI doesn't give a f*ck about first come first serve. Paid and cleared 28th of September and also stil nothing. I leave the 20th to Namibia and sold my Phantom 4 so no drone for me I guess. Hope to buy one from a reseller before I depart.
2016-12-4
Use props
scilia
lvl.2

Malta

Maverikster Posted at 2016-12-5 08:13
@scilia, do you have an update on this? Mine made it from Gatwick to Amsterdam, but is now also on hold...

heh see for yourself ... go up to post 1912 in this forum topic.
2016-12-4
Use props
scilia
lvl.2

Malta

Maverikster Posted at 2016-12-5 08:13

But I don't see why yours should have issues cos its already in Holland.
2016-12-4
Use props
Maverikster
lvl.3
Flight distance : 24672 ft
Netherlands

scilia Posted at 2016-12-5 08:21
heh see for yourself ... go up to post 1912 in this forum topic.

Ah, missed that post, thanks.

I called DHL just now and it appeared to be a simple logistic 'hold', i.e. it missed the morning processing, so went out a bit later. They expect it to arrive at my doorstep between 14h and 18h this afternoon...

Hope it's the same kind of thing for you. Good luck!
2016-12-4
Use props
scilia
lvl.2

Malta

Maverikster Posted at 2016-12-5 08:57
Ah, missed that post, thanks.

I called DHL just now and it appeared to be a simple logistic 'hold', i.e. it missed the morning processing, so went out a bit later. They expect it to arrive at my doorstep between 14h and 18h this afternoon...

Thats good news mate, so I predict a sleepless night for you today or at least till your batteries go flat.
I just wish mine was that simple,, it never is  when  I order stuff.

good luck and have fun
2016-12-5
Use props
DJI Yitamotor
New

United States

well done
2016-12-5
Use props
fans94debaf0
lvl.1

United States

so i finally got the money pulled out of my bank account does that indicated any progression for my order?(ordered early Nov)
2016-12-5
Use props
deedjeeeye
lvl.2

Netherlands

fans94debaf0 Posted at 2016-12-5 09:42
so i finally got the money pulled out of my bank account does that indicated any progression for my order?(ordered early Nov)

Sorry no, yeah only that the count down has begon. 28 Sept and still nothing no drone no shipping info no email. Thats the DJI style these days; pay and you will see it when you see it.
2016-12-5
Use props
Petesax
lvl.1
Singapore

deedjeeeye Posted at 2016-12-5 16:55
Sorry no, yeah only that the count down has begon. 28 Sept and still nothing no drone no shipping info no email. Thats the DJI style these days; pay and you will see it when you see it.

Are you waiting for the combo? Just so you know DJI have confirmed all shipments have been completed for teh 28th and 29th orders....I would suggest you try an escalate your concern as you should 100% have received it by now. Unless for what ever reason your payment was delayed.
2016-12-5
Use props
START
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Petesax Posted at 2016-12-5 09:20
Are you waiting for the combo? Just so you know DJI have confirmed all shipments have been completed for teh 28th and 29th orders....I would suggest you try an escalate your concern as you should 100% have received it by now. Unless for what ever reason your payment was delayed.

The problem is the word "escalate", it seems with DJI they have Ken, a warehouse packer and the CEO...... So trying to get an answer is quicker by flying to the warehouse and asking the packer to make yours there and then!

But i do agree that setp 28th pre-order should definitely have been out the door at this stage.

Im still praying Amazon gets their order soon as they actually know how to fulfill shipments
2016-12-5
Use props
Bart - Mavic (p
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Petesax Posted at 2016-12-5 09:20

hi, where did you get this dji confirmation message from? I haven't seen anything?did I missed something?
2016-12-5
Use props
deedjeeeye
lvl.2

Netherlands

Petesax Posted at 2016-12-5 10:20

I'm waiting for the combo.
2016-12-5
Use props
DavidReijniers
lvl.1
Belgium

Yet another question for DJI-Ken... I orderd my Mavic Pro Combo the 3th of October with a dutch reseller, Toemen.  When I contact them they say they still do not know when their first shipment will be delivered.  A friend of mine who ordered a couple of weeks after me directly on the DJI-website already received a delivery comfirmation last week.  Is there an estimation on when this reseller (Toemen.nl) will receive his first shipment?
Thanks for the info.
2016-12-5
Use props
fans4e83f082
New

United States

Would it be better to get a refund on my Mavic pro and get a Phantom 4?
2016-12-5
Use props
1Sweet66
lvl.1
Flight distance : 39052 ft
United States

If anyone is tired of waiting for theirs, I'm willing to sell my Fly More combo. And I'm even including priority mail shipping or a credit towards overnight. If interested find it on Maine's CL.
2016-12-5
Use props
START
lvl.2

United Kingdom

1Sweet66 Posted at 2016-12-5 11:23
If anyone is tired of waiting for theirs, I'm willing to sell my Fly More combo. And I'm even including priority mail shipping or a credit towards overnight. If interested find it on Maine's CL.

Can i ask why you are selling yours since its the best thing to happen since sliced bread?

And $2199 / £1731... not that desperate!
2016-12-5
Use props
START
lvl.2

United Kingdom

DavidReijniers Posted at 2016-12-5 11:09
Yet another question for DJI-Ken... I orderd my Mavic Pro Combo the 3th of October with a dutch reseller, Toemen.  When I contact them they say they still do not know when their first shipment will be delivered.  A friend of mine who ordered a couple of weeks after me directly on the DJI-website already received a delivery comfirmation last week.  Is there an estimation on when this reseller (Toemen.nl) will receive his first shipment?
Thanks for the info.

Theres no updates as to when they will receive their stock. Apple and Amazon are also in that queue as to when stock will arrive.

Trust me, were all still holding our breath for retailer stock.
2016-12-5
Use props
TB20Flyer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6716 ft
United States

JulianX4 Posted at 2016-12-4 19:04
wat?  

Chinese New Year is January 27th to February 2nd this year.  

My company has several factories in China and works with several others.  Factory workers start to head home on Jan 4th.
It is common for factory workers to be gone a month for Chinese New Year.

2016-12-5
Use props
xiaohong
lvl.2
Flight distance : 52999 ft
Singapore

Hi,

DJI has the online pre-sales to support queries, but one support person who is a potential joker decided to take it a notch higher.

A friendly CS by the name of Daniel at 2025hrs started the chat and there was 0 response when queried for a status check update on order. So, the support chat was accepted and never replied to. Well done! Customer Service at it's best!

I wonder how in the world did DJI become like this?

2016-12-5
Use props
deadpool
lvl.1
Flight distance : 154242 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hey guys, first post here...ordered the Mavic on 1st November. I'm cool though, when I ordered it said there was a 6-8 week waiting time, so I was kinda expecting a delay but I feel I may be waiting longer...
2016-12-5
Use props
fans52525230
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I've not read through all 1900+ posts, but the 100 or so I have read certainly doesn't make me feel any better about my order {:4_154:}   I ordered my Mavic combo Oct 7th, 59 days from today and had zero updates or feedback except for that awesome Nov 3rd message we all got snowed with.  
2016-12-5
Use props
Katsumoto
lvl.2
Flight distance : 56407 ft
Austria

Oct. 12. - order........it just changed to "shipped" !!!!!!!!!
2016-12-5
Use props
Bart - Mavic (p
lvl.2
United Kingdom

fans52525230 Posted at 2016-12-5 13:36
I've not read through all 1900+ posts, but the 100 or so I have read certainly doesn't make me feel any better about my order    I ordered my Mavic combo Oct 7th, 59 days from today and had zero updates or feedback except for that awesome Nov 3rd message we all got snowed with.

Tomorrow I will have my small anniversary - as my order was placed on 6th October - so it will be 2 months for me - or maybe DJI will surprise me in the morning with shipping notice (i don't think so anyway) what a disappointment it is.
2016-12-5
Use props
fans58667a39
lvl.2
United States

Ok first post for me-- Been following this debacle of this Mavic for quite some time. Had multiple orders placed at Apple, DJI and Newegg. Placed order at DJi on Oct 20th, Newegg at Nov 21st and Apple Nov 28th. Take a guess which one is shipping first-- Newegg at 2 weeks from the time to order until I got a Fedex tracking # with it already in the air.

Tried to cancel my Apple order-- can't-- Apple said its on a dock shipping in the next day or so but I could return it for a full refund. So moral of the story is never ever ever ever order direct from DJI going forward. Now time to figure out where I can get some extra batteries
2016-12-5
Use props
Vee23
lvl.2
United States

Solon101 Posted at 2016-12-3 20:11
It is really easy to say just sit back and chill and call other people crybabies when you ordered yours 10-8 and it's shipping and there's people that ordered it on the day it was released and still have not received theirs.  Matter of fact there's people that ordered it this month that already have it shipping  which makes no sens AT all.  By December 16 I leave for work and won't be back until next year.  I'm getting pretty worried that I will not be around to give this gift to my son before Christmas

There are always a few in the lot who thinks this is how business is done.
2016-12-5
Use props
Vee23
lvl.2
United States

Skyarc Posted at 2016-12-4 14:09
You would think that with customers like myself who paid for their Mavic almost two months ago and are still waiting, that DJI would take it upon themselves to offer free upgrades or other tokens of appreciation, like free extra batteries and or props, to patient and loyal customers. DJI has acknowledged the fact that they screwed up royally their inability to deliver that which they promised when they announced the Mavic back at the end of September.

I would settle for a definite date on when i'll actually receive the product i've paid for over two months now.
2016-12-5
Use props
Vee23
lvl.2
United States

xiaohong Posted at 2016-12-5 07:49
Hi,

DJI has the online pre-sales to support queries, but one support person who is a potential joker decided to take it a notch higher.

Asking 'em to check your order is futile. They perform the same task as you tracking it from their site. And if you ask for a better status, they copy and paste bits and pieces from the last two status update.

Pick a company from Alibaba that has terrible customer service, and that's DJI's blueprint for communication to its customers.
2016-12-5
Use props
START
lvl.2

United Kingdom

fans58667a39 Posted at 2016-12-5 14:43
Ok first post for me-- Been following this debacle of this Mavic for quite some time. Had multiple orders placed at Apple, DJI and Newegg. Placed order at DJi on Oct 20th, Newegg at Nov 21st and Apple Nov 28th. Take a guess which one is shipping first-- Newegg at 2 weeks from the time to order until I got a Fedex tracking # with it already in the air.

Tried to cancel my Apple order-- can't-- Apple said its on a dock shipping in the next day or so but I could return it for a full refund. So moral of the story is never ever ever ever order direct from DJI going forward. Now time to figure out where I can get some extra batteries

when's your apple order shipping? It will probably be worth your while to sell it on as at this stage Mavics are rarer to get than uranium :/

Im upset that i went with the safe Amazon order but i may think about Newegg.

Do you know if they ship to the UK?
2016-12-5
Use props
BinDC
lvl.2
United States

Not sure on the Apple shipment. The person on the phone made it sound like its was a big shipment-- he couldn't directly cancel the order since its was already in some form of transit but said I should have a tracking number within 48 hours if they wouldn't let him escalate to cancel for me.

As for Newegg, not sure if they ship to UK but here in the US all I can say is the are the best at receiving and shipping--even better than Apple and Best Buy.
2016-12-5
Use props
MP4
lvl.1

United States

Katsumoto Posted at 2016-12-5 05:50

HOW THE HECK!!!??? okay i am done DJI i am cancelling my order you are not going to play this game with my money any longer I am doing a chargeback.
2016-12-5
Use props
stevebeve
lvl.1

United States

1st Post. I ordered Mavic on 11.14 from DJI through Newegg Marketplace. Shipped today and will receive 12.7

Ordered 2 extra batteries on 11.28 from same place and will receive on 12.6.
2016-12-5
Use props
GTDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2197703 ft
Guatemala

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-12-5 00:00
I thought I said the other day that I didn't think you would receive it for your vacation.
I have no shipping info, sorry about that.

dont get it personal , is just a simple question ,
i just said that im sure that im not going to get it in in vacation as you told me before  ,
now im asking you if you know if it will be before Christmas  ( December 24)
2016-12-5
Use props
GTDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2197703 ft
Guatemala

Katsumoto Posted at 2016-12-5 07:50

lucky Man
2016-12-5
Use props
G5olGYtOLadA
New

United States

Ordered two on October 5th.  I'm at two months now, any chance I'll see this by Christmas?  Is DJI doing anything for the customers that they've basically screwed?

Dunc
2016-12-5
Use props
Heavysledz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 819491 ft
United States

Patiently waiting as I didn't order mine until after Thanksgiving (11/25) and don't expect it until around the end of January. But it does make you wonder how some people are getting theirs in 2-3 weeks and others are now at 8+ weeks and still waiting. The only thing I can think of is that the 3rd party resellers like NewEgg must have had bulk orders in before the consumer purchased from them so in theory, theirs was already on order so the clock started days/weeks/months before they placed their order.
2016-12-5
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

GTDrone Posted at 2016-12-5 08:47
dont get it personal , is just a simple question ,
i just said that im sure that im not going to get it in in vacation as you told me before  ,
now im asking you if you know if it will be before Christmas  ( December 24)

It wasn't meant like that. You asked earlier if I thought you would receive it before you went on vacation (I don't remember what date you said) and I told you sorry but I don't think you would receive it by then.

That is all I was telling you in the last post, "I told you earlier that I don't think you would receive it"
And as far as receiving it before Christmas, I don't know.
2016-12-5
Use props
golden_blunder
lvl.2

Ireland

ordered from radiocontrolledshop.ie on 29th September. They are arguably Ireland's best dealer. He tells me that they placed an order with the biggest distributor in EU. The distributor has yet to receive even one of his order. All the received was the demo model!

Looks like it could be a LONGGGGGGGGG wait. Galling to see people who ordered way after me, receiving theirs.
2016-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules