Mavic Shipping Update (02/17/2017)
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fortmac2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 25430 ft
United States

Guntert Posted at 2016-12-6 03:02
My mavic pro was suppose to be here wed but I got a ring at the door and dogs baeking so I went to check the door (not even comply dressed or even away. There was Fedex with my mavic! Everything is charging and finishing rest of day I will be posting unboxing on Facebook later today. it is squadron multirotor Re Pilots. Its a great site and they are very helpful

Did you place your order with DJI?

How was it delivered? FEDEX? DHL?

Today I noticed that my order was shipped....don't have any other info.
2016-12-5
Use props
RGB7
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1083402 ft
United Kingdom

Fortmac2 Posted at 2016-12-6 02:31
DON'T COUNT ON IT.....MAYBE 13 JAN OR FEB 2017...

still, staying positive . i know alot of people have had a bad experience with communication from dji but so far ive had no reason to complain.
2016-12-5
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Fortmac2 Posted at 2016-12-5 20:30
Hi Ken;
Today I noticed that my Mavic Pro order has been "Shipped".
Would you have any idea how it was shipped and when I can expect delivery? Let me know if you need my order number. I'm hesitant to post it here.

I am sorry I don't have any info, if it says it's been shipped, you should get a tracking# in 24-48hrs.
I would think you'd receive it long before you leave.
2016-12-5
Use props
David Pumpkins
lvl.2

United States

getting close to orders on oct 15.... might get it jan?!?! lol idk
2016-12-5
Use props
sniper8ider
lvl.1

Singapore

probably they should make a lot first in the beginning before even introducing the products.. waiting time is damn insane! I'm very frustrated by it right now since I haven't get it till now like what the hell.
2016-12-5
Use props
MP4
lvl.1

United States

Finally my mavic shows shipped now  as of today i was getting ready to cancel! lol

Mavic only

Order Time:        2016-10-06 21:17:11 (UTC)
2016-12-5
Use props
Mark1971
lvl.2
Flight distance : 95725 ft
United Kingdom

Hi DJi Ken

Can you find out if if my payment if going to be taken pls... I ordered on the 8th November but  it still says authorised... I'd just like them to take the money and not end up at the back of the queue baceuase they haven't taken the money from credit card before the credit authorisation code expires... my understanding is that an authorisation code only lasts 1 month.  I don't mind a bit of a wait as I'm pretty patient and in no major rush but Of course I don't, like anyone else would wait forever for my mavic. Just don't want to go through the process twice and still be waiting next summer.

Cheers
IMG_1340.PNG
2016-12-5
Use props
polanskiman
lvl.1

Thailand

All this is nice and beautiful but those who ordered through authorised dealers are in a very different situation as DJI is refusing to provide clear delivery dates. I canceled my Mavic as the expected time of arrival is now January. It's the 3rd time DJI changes the date. I ordered mine early October in Thailand. The Authorised reseller from which I bought it stated that only 10 units have been shipped to the country so far through the dealers network. The worst of all is that DJI is unwilling to provide any kind of compensation as a sign of good faith. In fact DJI is inviting people to cancel if they so desire.

2016-12-5
Use props
David Pumpkins
lvl.2

United States

I wonder what they would be giving us if they wanted to
2016-12-6
Use props
ROZY
lvl.1

Canada

7 weeks ...
Screenshot_20161206-021332.png
2016-12-6
Use props
cookiecutter
lvl.1
Australia

jakacspear Posted at 2016-12-6 11:43
Ordered direct from DJI on 8th of October, still haven't heard a thing. Any Aussies order in October received theirs yet?

Ordered 5th of October (mavic pro only). Nothing so far. I'd be surprised if I get it before xmas.
2016-12-6
Use props
polanskiman
lvl.1

Thailand

David Pumpkins Posted at 2016-12-6 15:10
I wonder what they would be giving us if they wanted to

Companies get creative when they so desire to please the customers, otherwise they just ignore their request and move on making money. The latter is what is happening.
2016-12-6
Use props
START
lvl.2

United Kingdom

polanskiman Posted at 2016-12-6 09:16
Companies get creative when they so desire to please the customers, otherwise they just ignore their request and move on making money. The latter is what is happening.

i dont think thats the case here, if you look at the Mavic and creativity, DJI have brought something to the market that has never been seen or heard of... a foldable drone; that speaks volumes in creativity.

What DJI is doing here in marketing is just plain ignorant which i dont think is because they are just trying to make money, theres an underlying issue which DJI arent speaking about.

They have been bad in the past which is why i bought my P4 via Apple but DJI have taken bad customer services to new levels this time.
2016-12-6
Use props
MKR
lvl.1

United States

Order the Mavic and OSMO Mobile on 2016-09-29 09:10:10 (UTC). Still no word about the Mavic being shipped to Honolulu. I had contacted support a few days after to split my order in 2 so that I get the OSMO Mobile which has arrived a while back. I hope the split order didn't screw anything up with Mavic preorder.
2016-12-6
Use props
polanskiman
lvl.1

Thailand

START Posted at 2016-12-6 16:36
i dont think thats the case here, if you look at the Mavic and creativity, DJI have brought something to the market that has never been seen or heard of... a foldable drone; that speaks volumes in creativity.

What DJI is doing here in marketing is just plain ignorant which i dont think is because they are just trying to make money, theres an underlying issue which DJI arent speaking about.

I was not talking about product creativity but customer satisfaction creativity. One does not necessarily imply the other. It's a choice made by a company to satisfy a customer or not.

No matter the reason, their attitude is just plain disrespectful to people who have decided to purchase their product. I do understand that companies can have delays and production issues but they should also understand that customers who decided to pay x amount of money to them expect something in return. DJI simply chose not to address customer satisfaction after such delays perhaps because they simple have the monopoly at this stage having the Karma out of the game.

No matter what, DJI's attitude made me understand I couldn't trust them with my money. That's why I decided to cancel my order.
2016-12-6
Use props
START
lvl.2

United Kingdom

polanskiman Posted at 2016-12-6 10:30
I was not talking about product creativity but customer satisfaction creativity. One does not necessarily imply the other. It's a choice made by a company to satisfy a customer or not.

No matter the reason, their attitude is just plain disrespectful to people who have decided to purchase their product. I do understand that companies can have delays and production issues but they should also understand that customers who decided to pay x amount of money to them expect something in return. DJI simply chose not to address customer satisfaction after such delays perhaps because they simple have the monopoly at this stage having the Karma out of the game.

Sorry i had never heard of customer creativity (even genuinely googled it which had insufficient results), but I understand your point however, again DJI and the majority of businesses dont spend effort in customer service as its always product first.

Again i dont believe DJI is using their superior drone to not care for customer service as you can research back to P2 and see that inherently DJI had bad customer service from day one.

In any case im not here to argue DJI's case on creativity as are wading through mud as far as i'm concerned.

Sorry to hear you cancelled but hopefully it means my order is 1 step closer!
2016-12-6
Use props
fans01110887
lvl.1

Greece

Dear dji k
KEN I VE ORDER A MONTH NOW SINCE 5 OF NOVEMBER MY ORDER IS CONFIRMED BUT THE MONEY ARE NOT YET WITHDRAWED BY DJI.. NEED INFO ASAP!
2016-12-6
Use props
Dronoob
lvl.4
Flight distance : 126079 ft
Germany

fans01110887 Posted at 2016-12-6 12:06
Dear dji k
KEN I VE ORDER A MONTH NOW SINCE 5 OF NOVEMBER MY ORDER IS CONFIRMED BUT THE MONEY ARE NOT YET WITHDRAWED BY DJI.. NEED INFO ASAP!

It's a great benefit to have this information published in a discussion board.
2016-12-6
Use props
START
lvl.2

United Kingdom

fans01110887 Posted at 2016-12-6 11:06
Dear dji k

not sure if you have been following these 2000 posts but the gist is there is no information and Ken certainly doesnt have it so if your order is confirmed and you purchased in Nov count yourself fortunate as there are over 100 people who have ordered before and havent even got that far yet.
2016-12-6
Use props
fansa9287091
lvl.1
Flight distance : 154633 ft
United States

START Posted at 2016-12-6 05:25
not sure if you have been following these 2000 posts but the gist is there is no information and Ken certainly doesnt have it so if your order is confirmed and you purchased in Nov count yourself fortunate as there are over 100 people who have ordered before and havent even got that far yet.

Ordered Oct 14th direct from DJI. Got shipping confirmation last night with tracking number and 2 day delivery to Texas via FEDEX. Fly More Combo
2016-12-6
Use props
deedjeeeye
lvl.2

Netherlands

for 2 weeks I'm trying to cancel my order (Mavic Pro combo) from 28th September 2016. Today finaly I got a reply;
Greetings from DJI official online store! First off, we would like to express our most heartfelt gratitude to you for creating a ticket in our online store. Your generous support has always been our motive to improve. We are sorry for getting back to you late due to the great amount of tickets we received recently. Since it's been some while, we are considering closing this ticket temporarily but it can still be reopened if your problems haven't been solved yet.Please do not hesitate to write back if there are any concerns. We will do our best to get back to you soon as we can. You have our most sincere apology for any inconvenience caused. Thanks again for your great understanding and support. Warm regards, DJI Online Store. WTF?? The worst customer service ever!!!
2016-12-6
Use props
staffsarge
lvl.2
United States

Solon101 Posted at 2016-12-6 05:22
I honestly think it doesn't matter when you ordered your Mavic Pro to DJI. They just seem to be punch them out randomly. There was a customer that ordered December 2 and had it shipped out December 3. Here's the spreadsheet that shows it

http://www.dronehome.io/dji_track/orders/recenthttp://www.dronehome.io/dji_track/orders/recent

This isn't a reliable data set as it's customer-driven.  The likelihood of somebody ordering and having it shipped the next day is next to zero if you look at the rest of the data.

2016-12-6
Use props
staffsarge
lvl.2
United States

jc1764 Posted at 2016-12-6 10:12
So this is a pretty crazy story.  I ordered my mavic on Oct 12th from Amazon, shipping out from Amazon itself not an amazon vendor.  Nearly two months go by and just a bunch of delays, you all know the story.  Anyway, I get back on Amazon to do my daily ritual of checking the status of my order and checking the forums and notice that there's one Amazon vendor called RotorLogic out of Los Angeles (authorized DJI rep) and they have three available for immediate shipment.  I got my order in quickly and get a confirmation email then within 10 minutes the other two were gone as well.  I am currently being told I will receive it by the end of this week or Monday at the latest.  What do you guys think?  Maybe I got super lucky and am going to get one?  Given my nearly two month wait, I'm not holding my breath, but maybe I just scored!

Sounds lucky!  Awesome stuff mate!

2016-12-6
Use props
staffsarge
lvl.2
United States

That's terrible, and no communication either which is the clincher.  Great product, but a seemingly terrible company with regards to PR/customer service.

2016-12-6
Use props
staffsarge
lvl.2
United States

cookiecutter Posted at 2016-12-6 16:55
Ordered 5th of October (mavic pro only). Nothing so far. I'd be surprised if I get it before xmas.

2 months!!  Disgusting!

2016-12-6
Use props
staffsarge
lvl.2
United States

polanskiman Posted at 2016-12-6 18:30

This is the truth.  Preach!

2016-12-6
Use props
staffsarge
lvl.2
United States

deedjeeeye Posted at 2016-12-6 20:40
for 2 weeks I'm trying to cancel my order (Mavic Pro combo) from 28th September 2016. Today finaly I got a reply;
Greetings from DJI official online store! First off, we would like to express our most heartfelt gratitude to you for creating a ticket in our online store. Your generous support has always been our motive to improve. We are sorry for getting back to you late due to the great amount of tickets we received recently. Since it's been some while, we are considering closing this ticket temporarily but it can still be reopened if your problems haven't been solved yet.Please do not hesitate to write back if there are any concerns. We will do our best to get back to you soon as we can. You have our most sincere apology for any inconvenience caused. Thanks again for your great understanding and support. Warm regards, DJI Online Store. WTF?? The worst customer service ever!!!

Is that the equivalent of "Hi.  We haven't answered your query.  But, it's been quite a while so we're hoping the issue has resolved itself so we'll go ahead and close your inquiry.  If you've any further problems, please go to the back of the line."

??

2016-12-6
Use props
deedjeeeye
lvl.2

Netherlands

staffsarge Posted at 2016-12-6 14:00
Is that the equivalent of "Hi.  We haven't answered your query.  But, it's been quite a while so we're hoping the issue has resolved itself so we'll go ahead and close your inquiry.  If you've any further problems, please go to the back of the line."

??

Hahaha yes thats what it is exactly. We didn't read it won't read it so good luck next time, and enjoy your mavic in Februari 2017.
2016-12-6
Use props
fans2ae60029
lvl.1

United States

I ordered the combo directly through DJI on 10-18-2016 and just got my shipping email!  Should be at my door by the end of the week!
2016-12-6
Use props
Bart - Mavic (p
lvl.2
United Kingdom

This is a joke - DJI Ken - my order was placed on 6th October - today is 6th Decemeber - and still notning- how the hell people who ordered 2 weeks after me getting it before i do ??? This company is a joke !!!! Never again!!!
2016-12-6
Use props
deedjeeeye
lvl.2

Netherlands

Bart - Mavic (p Posted at 2016-12-6 14:10
This is a joke - DJI Ken - my order was placed on 6th October - today is 6th Decemeber - and still notning- how the hell people who ordered 2 weeks after me getting it before i do ??? This company is a joke !!!! Never again!!!

Looks like they only ship to the US??
2016-12-6
Use props
JpaCJOBqu8Q1
lvl.1

United States

Ordered October 8th, status of shipping company changed to FedEx. Juts waiting on tracking number now. Mavic, battery and car charger
2016-12-6
Use props
xiaohong
lvl.2
Flight distance : 52999 ft
Singapore

Guess what, the DJI pre-sales online chat is down as of now.

No updates, No customer service, all we do is email them as specified.

How cool is this DJI?
2016-12-6
Use props
Dronoob
lvl.4
Flight distance : 126079 ft
Germany

deedjeeeye Posted at 2016-12-6 13:40

That is an automatic reply. They are closing old tickets.

Did you know that there is now a "refund order" button on your order page?
2016-12-6
Use props
hybrid0175
lvl.2
Flight distance : 205712 ft
United States

Well....mine has finally shipped to United States. Order place directly through DJI on 10/6/16 (Mavic Pro only).

I contact customer service yesterday (10/5) and asked them about my order status. The person who I was chatting with quickly told me "sorry...no update" - like a canned response. I kind of thought that would have been the answered. I then left a 'Very Disappointed' survey at the end, mainly towards the company and not the agent who assisted me. Then this morning, I get an email indicating that my Mavic Pro has been shipped with FedEx tracking. Is it a coincidence? It's a bit odd that the agent had no update for me when I chatted less than 24 hours ago. I did read a post here where someone had a similar experience.

Not sure if DJI will deliver but the person I was chatting with did say for early orders (Oct- Nov 3), they should be shipped by end of Dec. Good luck to the rest of you!
2016-12-6
Use props
fans569796c9
lvl.1
United States

Mine just shipped. mavic combo kit, orered 10/15/16

if you're wondering what batch they might be shipping rn
2016-12-6
Use props
START
lvl.2

United States

haha hearing all of this makes me wonder if a disgruntled customer will bubble over and do something wreckless xD DJI is sure pushing tensions with their consumers. They are also super fortunate Go Pro's Karma failed like it did otherwise a sure lot more people would have jumped ship.

DJI Ken what does DJI have to say for themselves... let me guess "Theres no information available at this time"....
2016-12-6
Use props
F0pGbCm8btBR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 435781 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Untitled copy.jpeg 2016-09-30
2016-12-6
Use props
START
lvl.2

United States

:O Dude did you buy 10 Mavics? Hoooo smokes....
2016-12-6
Use props
Solon101
lvl.2

United States

Don't worry guys DJI is shipping out orders placed 10-15 /10-17 just passed allllll the other people  {:4_154:}{:4_154:}{:4_154:}{:4_154:}{:4_154:}{:4_154:}
2016-12-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules