Mavic Shipping Update (02/17/2017)
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JeremyRunge
lvl.2
Flight distance : 29682 ft
United States

Thats crazy right there.  (ordered 2 days ahead of you). Just got done chatting with them and they didn't have any kind of news for me.    Well looks like they are picking up speed with orders now.  Feel sorry for the people waiting since 28 September.  I can't imagine.  
2016-12-6
Use props
JLP-Aus
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13629 ft
Australia

badwzrd1 Posted at 2016-12-7 13:24
Wanted to give some good news. Also might help others. I have had an order on amazon since 10/09/2016 through helidirect and contacted them today and they still yet to receive any mavics from DJI. I placed another order through apple with my employee discount on 11/21/2016 and it was shipped tonight. To be delivered friday the 9th. If anyone is still waiting. You are better off trying apple also since they will not charge until it is shipped.

Travis

So what do you think the odds are of a shipment from apple getting to my Cousin in San Fransisco before he leaves on vacation on 24th December?  (He's bringing it back to Australia for me).  May as well hedge my bets with this one!
All these multiple pre-orders and cancelations must be playing havoc with DJI production forecasting!
2016-12-7
Use props
Bart - Mavic (p
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Weird- my status still says "pending" but shipping company changed from TBA to DHL... not sure... DJI Ken ... any suggestions ?
2016-12-7
Use props
fans94debaf0
lvl.1

United States

ordered nov 3 from dji, got impatient and ordered from apple today. Now lets see who can get me my mavic first. hmmmmmm
2016-12-7
Use props
watuse
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2064587 ft
Spain

Bart - Mavic (p Posted at 2016-12-7 16:03
Weird- my status still says "pending" but shipping company changed from TBA to DHL... not sure... DJI Ken ... any suggestions ?

if it change to DHL that means your is getting shipped today. look at your order and it will change because mine changed.  That was a few weeks I got my mavic... I place my order on Oct 1st and got it in November 17

2016-12-7
Use props
START
lvl.2

United Kingdom

JLP-Aus Posted at 2016-12-7 08:03
So what do you think the odds are of a shipment from apple getting to my Cousin in San Fransisco before he leaves on vacation on 24th December?  (He's bringing it back to Australia for me).  May as well hedge my bets with this one!
All these multiple pre-orders and cancelations must be playing havoc with DJI production forecasting!

when did you order and was it DJI direct?

Currently the randomness of DJI's orders means you could be first in the queue.... or no.29582949573

So i would save your money, you're going to need it lol
2016-12-7
Use props
fansb5bd62ba
New

United States

Is there any way you guys can give a free battery for the wait I mean something will be better than nothing especially after waiting so long
2016-12-7
Use props
fansb5bd62ba
New

United States

I placed my order on the 24 of October any idea when I should see my package and is there anyway you guys can throw in something for the wait like a battery or an extra prop I mean something is better than nothing
2016-12-7
Use props
Whoreable
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1775299 ft
United States

Order 10/5

Fedex Shipped Tracking # obtained, no delivery date yet.

Fly less via DJI.com
2016-12-7
Use props
JLP-Aus
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13629 ft
Australia

START Posted at 2016-12-7 16:42
when did you order and was it DJI direct?

Currently the randomness of DJI's orders means you could be first in the queue.... or no.29582949573

I have a Pre-Order with DJI placed on 14th October to the US. But nothing yet.  Seems people are placing multiple orders and cancelling the others when one ships.
2016-12-7
Use props
XlIGgsVgVnJg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 133314 ft
United Kingdom

I just chatted on line to Customer service for the first time. My payment cleared 4th OCTOBER  and their response was that items will be shipped within 6-8 weeks of payment. I pointed out that its past 8 weeks and the answer was - logistics. I then asked why they are not shipping in order and they said they are aware that a few items have been shipped out of order and Logistics are looking into it. They don't fill you with confidence.

Flymore combo UK
2016-12-7
Use props
START
lvl.2

United Kingdom

fansb5bd62ba Posted at 2016-12-7 08:50
I placed my order on the 24 of October any idea when I should see my package and is there anyway you guys can throw in something for the wait like a battery or an extra prop I mean something is better than nothing

hmmmm i consulted the crystal 8 ball and it said oct 24th probably not... sorry.

With that being said you may wake up next week and get an email from DJI saying its shipping.

So other way theres no way of telling, its literally that stupid with DJI!
2016-12-7
Use props
Gavin2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 431706 ft
United Kingdom

09:35  DJI  04411849****    GB  2016-10-13 19:07:31 UTC  Mavic Pro  55 days  
09:03  DJI  00120388****    US  2016-10-08 03:32:57 UTC  Mavic Pro  60 days  
08:58  DJI  00120299****    US  2016-10-05 22:26:00 UTC  Mavic Pro  62 days  
08:41  DJI  04411830****    GB  2016-10-06 14:49:41 UTC  Mavic Pro  62 days

DJI Ken my order is from October 2nd, why are some orders  to the UK going out before mine?
2016-12-7
Use props
START
lvl.2

United Kingdom

fansb5bd62ba Posted at 2016-12-7 08:46
Is there any way you guys can give a free battery for the wait I mean something will be better than nothing especially after waiting so long

hahahaha...... hahahhahaha DJI free battery? For DJI to give something free they would need to achknowledge they have done something wrong. They clearly dont see anything wrong with the situation hence why they have done absolutely nothing to resolve it!

Also even if they ship a free battery you wouldnt receive it until 2018 so probably wouldnt be worth your time
2016-12-7
Use props
START
lvl.2

United Kingdom

XlIGgsVgVnJg Posted at 2016-12-7 09:27
I just chatted on line to Customer service for the first time. My payment cleared 4th OCTOBER  and their response was that items will be shipped within 6-8 weeks of payment. I pointed out that its past 8 weeks and the answer was - logistics. I then asked why they are not shipping in order and they said they are aware that a few items have been shipped out of order and Logistics are looking into it. They don't fill you with confidence.

Flymore combo UK

its good to hear a UK order is on the ladder, a guy  here has been waiting since sept 28th for his!

Im not sure why you waste your time contacting them though, you are literally wasting your energy but kudos for trying i know the frustration
2016-12-7
Use props
jxa
New

France

DJI , I ordered my combo on middle october, asked for a refund beginning of december and receive my money back a few days after. So, your refund service is working! makes me one and only satisfaction about this story.
before leaving your company as a customer, may I ask you something about your communication policy?
I don't understand why you gave the name of Mavic to this drone....... Phantom was for my opinion much more appropriate.
I you are planning a new  version, may I suggest to give it the name of "Expire",rather than Inspire , mainly if some foolish people wants to preorder it through your DJI store.

have a nice day and my best regards.

a basic, former and insignificant potential customer.
2016-12-7
Use props
fans01110887
lvl.1

Greece

So for me ordered on 5of november as i read and understand from the threads here in the forum i believe that i will have recieved my mavic in New York city before 10 of January if someone ordered at 5 of october and recieved today? Correct Mr Ken?
2016-12-7
Use props
fans01110887
lvl.1

Greece

I am considering and thinking now after all these that we all do like these poor guys who ask for money at the traffic lights, with a huge difference having payed each of us at least a 1000bucks on these clowns! And please do not delete this!  
2016-12-7
Use props
START
lvl.2

United Kingdom

jxa Posted at 2016-12-7 10:46
DJI , I ordered my combo on middle october, asked for a refund beginning of december and receive my money back a few days after. So, your refund service is working! makes me one and only satisfaction about this story.
before leaving your company as a customer, may I ask you something about your communication policy?
I don't understand why you gave the name of Mavic to this drone....... Phantom was for my opinion much more appropriate.

Sorry to hear you go, you might as well keep the order, at this rate if you get it in this century you would be able to sell it for more, call it compensation for your wait.

I can understand having £1k debited with no promise for delivery is excessive. Im unhappy that Amazon dont have any orders yet but i am happy that they dont debit you as i probably would have felt just as angry.
2016-12-7
Use props
fans8f0f39c7
lvl.1

Belarus

In short 10.13.2016 Payment order. This morning, wrote in an online support check Stratus order. They said - no change in status, wait for 7-8 weeks. I put the assessment of service delivery and customer service - disgusting Three hours later, the order status has changed to sent ))))))))))))) I huuuuuuuuuuu ))))))))))) ))
2016-12-7
Use props
fans30dcf7ec
lvl.1
Flight distance : 172080 ft
Singapore

Placed order on 1st Dec, can DJI at least give me an estimated ship date?
2016-12-7
Use props
Tatsu782
lvl.1

Japan

Order Mavic fly more combo 30/Sep through DJI site but still not coming.
However some customer getting Mavic who late order than me.
Im wonder why.....
Feel DJI not well handing and control order numbers.
I have to just wait but feel uncomfortable.....
2016-12-7
Use props
RenMai
lvl.2

Ireland

Just got my BLUE LIGHT.... Im shipped... WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO

2016-10-07 12:05:39 (UTC)

G.
2016-12-7
Use props
SCRob
lvl.1

United States

I have 2 orders one from DJI I  on Nov 8th and another one from Apple on Dec 1st as a backup.  Got my confirmation from Apple will have mine by Friday, just received tracking # this morning. Grand total of 7 days. I guess we know where production is going.  When I ordered from Apple they gave me an ETA of Jan 27-Jan 30.   BTW I'm in the US, Charleston, SC.
screenshot_20161207-083545.png
2016-12-7
Use props
BroadFlight
lvl.2
Flight distance : 108862 ft
Australia

Hey Guys - For any AUSTRALIANS patiently waiting for their order - I just got DHL assigned as the shipping company to mine.  Oct 10 order.  Check the mobile app and see if there is movement at the station.. ;)
2016-12-7
Use props
ewagner
lvl.1

United States

Found that my status turned to "Shipped" this morning.  No tracking number as of yet, but shipping company identified as FedEx.
Ordered: 2016-10-14 04:07:37 (UTC)
2016-12-7
Use props
fans2ae60029
lvl.1

United States

fans30dcf7ec Posted at 2016-12-7 07:08
Placed order on 1st Dec, can DJI at least give me an estimated ship date?

Have you not read any posts in this thread?  6- 8 weeks ... if you are lucky.
2016-12-7
Use props
Dremundo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 144541 ft
United States

Found that my status turned to "Shipped" this morning.  No tracking number as of yet, but shipping company identified as FedEx. Ordered on 10-09 payment confirmed on 10-11... I did send a stern email 2 days ago and now shipped maybe this is an ongoing trend?
2016-12-7
Use props
AvaIzzySashi
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

ewagner Posted at 2016-12-7 09:06
Found that my status turned to "Shipped" this morning.  No tracking number as of yet, but shipping company identified as FedEx.
Ordered: 2016-10-14 04:07:37 (UTC)

Hey Folks, I guess I decided to make my first post after an interesting turn of events. Hope this helps a few that are just perplexed as I was with the delays.

So I ordered my Mavic Pro on November 2nd 2016 from Apple. The order included 4 extra batteries and 4 sets of extra props. I am new to the drone world so I wasn't aware of DJI prior to this purchase was influenced by the amazing footage, review etc on Youtube. its only after I placed the order that I found all the shipping delays and so on and by then I knew my drone wasn't arriving until after Christmas ( at least based on some of the DJI tracking web sites).

I decided to post today cause something interesting happened. I just got my shipping confirmation, but this happens two days after I cancelled my order with Apple. I called into Apple and had them cancel the entire order. Here is where it gets interesting, I receive my order cancellation for the Batteries in about 10 minutes after that call with Apple. I notice I did not get a cancellation for the Drone and the props. So I call Apple again the yesterday to find out what the deal was. They said they see my order cancellation in the system but for some reason this vendor (DJI) was different in the way cancellation were processed and that I should wait a few more days to call in to check on my cancellation.

Interestingly the funds for the battery got refunded yesterday which made me question the process behind it all. And then this morning I get 2 sets of emails. 1 that confirms that the Drone and the props are shipped via Fedex and I will arrive Day after (Friday Dec 9 2016) and a second that is for a return shipping label from Apple.

Here is what I have learnt, the batteries are the biggest trouble maker. And it looks like removing the Batteries moved the order to shipping in under 2 days !

Keep in mind when I cancelled the Mavic Order from Apple, I went and ordered the Phantom 4 Pro+ from DJI. Now that order is stuck as usual. I am about to attempt to remove all the Batteries out of that order and see what happens !

Will let you know !
Cheers !
2016-12-7
Use props
ONIUi66J6UFr
lvl.1

Jamaica

My Mavic (ordered Oct. 8) shipped from China last week.  

Unfortunately, it shipped to an address that used my billing zipcode with my shipping address!  FEDEX is returning the package to DJI in Carson, CA.  

FEDEX will only allow DJI to correct the shipping address with the proper zipcode.

I called DJI in Carson, CA.  They refer me to PRE-SALES support.  They also tell me that Presales Support does not have a telephone number and that I must contact them via email or chat.

- The response to my email was not very encouraging -  "Due to great amount of emails, we may not be able to respond your email very soon."

- Online Chat from the PreSales website under dji support does not seem to be working!!!!

So, I'm out of ideas and my drone that I've waited two months for is on its way back to DJI.

Any suggestions??????

2016-12-7
Use props
fansaf299a30
lvl.1
Flight distance : 108251 ft
United Kingdom

Gavin2 Posted at 2016-12-7 09:45
09:35  DJI  04411849****    GB  2016-10-13 19:07:31 UTC  Mavic Pro  55 days  
09:03  DJI  00120388****    US  2016-10-08 03:32:57 UTC  Mavic Pro  60 days  
08:58  DJI  00120299****    US  2016-10-05 22:26:00 UTC  Mavic Pro  62 days  

I ordered mine on October 5th and my order number is before the lower one at  0044182****** but I've not had an update for over a month.
When will I be getting mine as it seems Apple are shipping them faster.
2016-12-7
Use props
Bursky
lvl.2

Canada

2 months to the day and I have a tracking number!  DHL delivery on Dec 9th to Canada - Mavic Only
2016-12-7
Use props
CAAirborne
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1174232 ft
United States

I ordered mine 17 Oct 2016 from DJI. I just (07 Dec 2016) got notification it has shipped, to arrive in N. CA on 12 Dec 2016.
2016-12-7
Use props
AvaIzzySashi
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

To add to my previous post, I don't think Apple and DJI are in full communication. I say this because They are shipping the Mavic Pro even though I requested to cancel the order. It is ironic that Apple / DJI is spending money to ship it to me only to have it returned! it makes no sense when they could have stopped the shipping since the order is cancelled. Oh Well, they decided the right way to do it is to spend money shipping it and then pay more to get it shipped back. The only silver lining to this is that it sheds some light on the order and ship process that happens behind the scenes.

Im am not sure if I want to keep the Mavic Pro since I have a Phantom 4Pro+ order already in the books (I ordered the P4P+ on November 29th 2016) about a week ago. Haven't made up my mind yet as to what I am going to with the 2 drones ! should I return one ? if so which one, not exactly the kind of choice I was expecting to make !
2016-12-7
Use props
Ahyesiam
lvl.2
Flight distance : 285118 ft
United States

CAAirborne Posted at 2016-12-7 09:14
I ordered mine 17 Oct 2016 from DJI. I just (07 Dec 2016) got notification it has shipped, to arrive in N. CA on 12 Dec 2016.

I ordered two days behind you. Keeping fingers crossed it goes out today.
2016-12-7
Use props
Zygote
lvl.2

United States

Dremundo Posted at 2016-11-30 23:09
I ordered 10-09 hope they keep this trend going! I live in broward where do you do your flying?

I hope you have it soon...had to put mine on vacation hold due to work, just received it yesterday. I have bought several drone kits through Flite Test, however I never got around to putting them together. When I heard about the Karma I was ready to jump on it...thankfully DJI announced he Mavic, even though it was probably premature . Some friends have phantoms and they love them. After seeing the Mavic specs I knew this was the one to have. I have built and flown hand launch 2m gliders, and 3m electric gliders...had some electric helicopters,  but found them very unstable and difficult to fly...put my last one in a sand bunker behind my house. So, this will really be my first foray into flying a drone. Going to take things slow and find a nice open area to develop my skills and then will go from there. I am down in Indian River County, Sebastian.
2016-12-7
Use props
Dasm6tPRI5iL
lvl.2

Australia

BroadFlight Posted at 2016-12-8 00:02
Hey Guys - For any AUSTRALIANS patiently waiting for their order - I just got DHL assigned as the shipping company to mine.  Oct 10 order.  Check the mobile app and see if there is movement at the station.. ;)

Nothing happening on my Oct 3rd order to Australia... did you order the combo or mavic only?
2016-12-7
Use props
Solon101
lvl.2

United States

Well at least Appel is getting info lol
2016-12-7
Use props
AvaIzzySashi
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Solon101 Posted at 2016-12-7 10:33
Well at least Appel is getting info lol

True! I shouldn't be complaining
2016-12-7
Use props
p.domenech9
lvl.1

Spain

CAAirborne Posted at 2016-12-7 16:14

Did you order a combo or just a mavic pro?
2016-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules