Mavic Shipping Update (02/17/2017)
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
START
lvl.2

United Kingdom

anyone from the UK got any order shipping confirmations? Would be nice to see us getting some attention from DJI
2016-12-7
Use props
ZZeta
lvl.1
Flight distance : 172080 ft
Singapore

fans2ae60029 Posted at 2016-12-7 22:17
Have you not read any posts in this thread?  6- 8 weeks ... if you are lucky.

Erm, ordered Mavic with 2 extra batteries but 6 - 8 weeks leadtime is for combo only? Cuz i'm seeing post that one of the customer ordered and received his Mavic in 1st week of Dec.
2016-12-7
Use props
Buizerd
lvl.1

Netherlands

I've ordered mine last week, 29-11. Received it yesterday and made my first flight just today!

I wish...

Anyway, looks like they've considerably ramped up production. Perhaps all these cancellations and increased production will secure me a 2016 delivery. C:
2016-12-7
Use props
fans231cf598
lvl.1

United States

watuse Posted at 2016-12-7 03:31
if it change to DHL that means your is getting shipped today. look at your order and it will change because mine changed.  That was a few weeks I got my mavic... I place my order on Oct 1st and got it in November 17

Mines changed to FedEx 3 days ago and they still haven't shipped it
2016-12-7
Use props
mejia
lvl.2
Flight distance : 36198 ft
United States

seems as though the dronehome.oi site is down..or did my job just block my access to it?
2016-12-7
Use props
p.domenech9
lvl.1

Spain

Today I finally got to talk to somebody from the costumer service and they told me that Mavic Pro Combo is shipping faster because there are less orders. They are shipping Mavic Pro up to the 12th of October... He told me this when I told him that I ordered it the 13th and I've seen people who ordrered their mavics after that date and they've got shipping info. Then he said they were Combos because they haven't shipped any Mavic Pro to people who ordered after the 13th..
Anyway... Can't trust him! I'm still waiting... And it's been 8 weeks now!!!
2016-12-7
Use props
fans86c35b8c
New

United States

AvaIzzySashi Posted at 2016-12-7 09:26
To add to my previous post, I don't think Apple and DJI are in full communication. I say this because They are shipping the Mavic Pro even though I requested to cancel the order. It is ironic that Apple / DJI is spending money to ship it to me only to have it returned! it makes no sense when they could have stopped the shipping since the order is cancelled. Oh Well, they decided the right way to do it is to spend money shipping it and then pay more to get it shipped back. The only silver lining to this is that it sheds some light on the order and ship process that happens behind the scenes.

Im am not sure if I want to keep the Mavic Pro since I have a Phantom 4Pro+ order already in the books (I ordered the P4P+ on November 29th 2016) about a week ago. Haven't made up my mind yet as to what I am going to with the 2 drones ! should I return one ? if so which one, not exactly the kind of choice I was expecting to make !

Would you be interested in selling it once you get it?
2016-12-7
Use props
BroadFlight
lvl.2
Flight distance : 108862 ft
Australia

Dasm6tPRI5iL Posted at 2016-12-8 01:31
Nothing happening on my Oct 3rd order to Australia... did you order the combo or mavic only?

I ordered the combo. I haven't got the shipping blue dot yet, but check the phone app under orders. Your shipping carrier might be assigned.

Good luck!
2016-12-7
Use props
p.domenech.
lvl.1

Spain

BroadFlight Posted at 2016-12-7 17:31
I ordered the combo. I haven't got the shipping blue dot yet, but check the phone app under orders. Your shipping carrier might be assigned.

Good luck!

Which app? DJI store?
2016-12-7
Use props
p.domenech.
lvl.1

Spain

Good luck!

Which app? DJI store?
2016-12-7
Use props
p.domenech.
lvl.1

Spain

mejia Posted at 2016-12-7 17:13
seems as though the dronehome.oi site is down..or did my job just block my access to it?

I can't access either!
2016-12-7
Use props
TobH
lvl.2
Austria

Good luck!

Phone app? Which phone app?
2016-12-7
Use props
mejia
lvl.2
United States

okay, glad its not just me!
2016-12-7
Use props
BroadFlight
lvl.2
Australia

mejia Posted at 2016-12-8 02:57

Go to DJI Go App > Me > DJI Store > Menu > View Account > My Orders > Shipping Information

If you see an actual company like 'DHL' under shipping company it means it should be sent soon.

If you see 'translation missing' or something similar then you have to wait a little longer unfortunately.
2016-12-7
Use props
BroadFlight
lvl.2
Australia

TobH Posted at 2016-12-8 02:49
Phone app? Which phone app?

Whoops, I replied to the wrong post about the app. Just check my post above about using the DJI go app to check your order.

Good luck!
2016-12-7
Use props
START
lvl.2

United Kingdom

p.domenech9 Posted at 2016-12-7 16:26
Today I finally got to talk to somebody from the costumer service and they told me that Mavic Pro Combo is shipping faster because there are less orders. They are shipping Mavic Pro up to the 12th of October... He told me this when I told him that I ordered it the 13th and I've seen people who ordrered their mavics after that date and they've got shipping info. Then he said they were Combos because they haven't shipped any Mavic Pro to people who ordered after the 13th..
Anyway... Can't trust him! I'm still waiting... And it's been 8 weeks now!!!

Thats a lie, there have been people who ordered the fly more combo after Oct 13th and have had their order shipped, it was in some of the posts around the 1900's.

And pft "less orders" that doesnt explain why there was the delay in the first place. And why are they shipping in random orders at all in that those prior to Oct 12th still havent had theirs shipped, Mavic only version?

DJI dont have a customer service department so you probably just spoke to the janitor.
2016-12-7
Use props
SCRob
lvl.1

United States

mejia Posted at 2016-12-7 08:57

Site is back up
2016-12-7
Use props
daishi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1106325 ft
  • >>>
Germany

As most of you here I am waiting for my order to be shipped.
I ordered through Apple in Germany and am wondering if it will be shipped directly from DJI or will it go to Apple first?
Is there anyone here that already received their Mavic through Apple Germany?

What makes me nervous is that it is not even available for preorder through Apple Germany anymore!
2016-12-7
Use props
mejia
lvl.2
United States

hmm its still giving me issues. Its alright, i just like seeing the number of drones shipped go up lol gives me some hope that DJI is actually improving their shipments
2016-12-7
Use props
DamienCh
lvl.1
Switzerland

As I may not receive my Mavic Pro for Christmas vacations, I've ordered a P4. I'm sure that with my luck, the Mavic will ship the day I'll receive the P4!
2016-12-7
Use props
CK+N
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-12-6 16:52
If you can get me the order# from whomever you say placed an order on Dec 1st, I can have someone look it up to see if whoever posted that is being truthful or not.

Hi Ken, the order wasn't placed on Dec. 1, it was shipped on the 1st. they thing was the customer allegedly waited only 13 days.
Snip.PNG
2016-12-7
Use props
Jon A
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Hi, Just for info I ordered my Mavic on the 8/10 in the UK and have just received an email today from DHL telling me to expect delivery this coming Monday. My DJI account has also updated to "shipped" so fingers crossed. I hope this gives some hope to people who ordered around the same time.

2016-12-7
Use props
ChasD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 435965 ft
United States

daishi Posted at 2016-12-8 01:19
As most of you here I am waiting for my order to be shipped.
I ordered through Apple in Germany and am wondering if it will be shipped directly from DJI or will it go to Apple first?
Is there anyone here that already received their Mavic through Apple Germany?

So....I ordered my Mavic Bundle from a company named Kazoom through Amazon on 10/16/2016 and I haven't received my unit yet....BUT they have been outstanding in the handling of this order.

I first noticed that they stopped taking orders a few days after mine and I think most 3rd party people did so because they realized the scope of the delays and the customer hassles.  They had a package which offered some additional extras (good SD cards and cleaning stuff) which sweetened the deal so I bought.  We all know the rush to get the Mavic out was influenced by the GoPro Karma and the production/distribution has been greatly effected.  If I had a choice between a brilliantly designed drone vs one that falls out of the sky (I own a GoPro3+ and love the product)  I'd choose to go with the brilliant drone and accept the wait.  Which is what I did.

That said, if these posts are truthful, it appears that DJI is taking care of their direct orders faster that 3rd parties which is wrong.  DJI makes outstanding, game changing products, but its' customer service needs to improve when compared to Yuneeq and I'm sure the wave of new manufacturers in this exploding market.

Back to Kazoom....they kept me notified by initiating emails and answering my inquiries.  Each time, the offered me the opportunity for a full refund, but I decided to keep the order active to maintain my place in line. Koozam did not immediately charge my credit card, but they had to do a partial shipment within 30 days to comply with Amazon policies and at that point they charged my card.  They spelled it out well in advance of the 30 days, gave me the option to cancel again and then shipped a memory card (outside the original deal) and rewarded my loyalty with a free card.  I am totally satisfied  and then some, with Kazoom's handling of this Amazon sale.

Am I satisfied with DJI's performance?  The answer is "Kinda".....  I probably would have purchased the Karma or one of the Yuneeq products if the Mavic wasn't released as quickly as it was.  By almost all accounts, this is an awesome drone that is not falling out of the sky....so I'll wait like everyone else in this Mavic line.  It sure beats standing outside in the elements at an Apple Store for days before a new iPhone model release.

Kudos to Kazoom....I think DJI could learn a thing or two about customer service from Kazoom by offering more timely information and by throwing in an extra as compensation for the wait.....I'm not asking for an extra battery, but wouldn't that be sweet
2016-12-7
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

CK+N Posted at 2016-12-7 10:55
Hi Ken, the order wasn't placed on Dec. 1, it was shipped on the 1st. they thing was the customer allegedly waited only 13 days.

If I could get the full order# I could tell you when it was ordered and when shipped.
2016-12-7
Use props
jayh410
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11266 ft
United States

CK+N Posted at 2016-12-7 12:55

First thing to note is the order number is off.  The first three numbers are country code....  001 being US.  When I ordered on October 4th, my order number was 001202452XXX.  I ordered an extra gimbal cover (it comes with one)  on October 17th and that order number was 0013024599XXX.  That implies there's probably two different order sequences for parts and accessories versus combos and craft.  If you look at some of the new October 18th orders which shipped after 50 days their order numbers are 0012066XXXXXX.
  So, since that one is 001953501XXX, that could indicate a different order chain, an improper entry, or even a troll.  The info, including the ship date, is manually entered so I could post a bogus order today and close it out tomorrow...viola instant delivery and boy just think how much people would scream.  Incidentally, mine was delivered last thursday being shipped 56 days after order (paid and debited immediately via paypal)
2016-12-7
Use props
CK+N
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Ken - I can't get you the full order number as it was not my order, the best we can do is reference the site. Maybe we can go one step further, I can get you my full order number, maybe you can look it up and push it through to ship today?

Jayh410 - I don't think its a fake number, I ordered mine on Oct 31st and my order number starts with 0019. I ordered a standard mavic, no pack or extra.
2016-12-7
Use props
Heavysledz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 819491 ft
United States

My order number for my Fly More Kit is 001728340XXXX and I ordered on 11/26.....
2016-12-7
Use props
XlIGgsVgVnJg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 133314 ft
United Kingdom

Jon A Posted at 2016-12-7 17:58
Hi, Just for info I ordered my Mavic on the 8/10 in the UK and have just received an email today from DHL telling me to expect delivery this coming Monday. My DJI account has also updated to "shipped" so fingers crossed. I hope this gives some hope to people who ordered around the same time.

Happy for you - was it a combo?
2016-12-7
Use props
fans0609d81d
lvl.2

United States

jayh410 Posted at 2016-12-8 02:22
First thing to note is the order number is off.  The first three numbers are country code....  001 being US.  When I ordered on October 4th, my order number was 001202452XXX.  I ordered an extra gimbal cover (it comes with one)  on October 17th and that order number was 0013024599XXX.  That implies there's probably two different order sequences for parts and accessories versus combos and craft.  If you look at some of the new October 18th orders which shipped after 50 days their order numbers are 0012066XXXXXX.
  So, since that one is 001953501XXX, that could indicate a different order chain, an improper entry, or even a troll.  The info, including the ship date, is manually entered so I could post a bogus order today and close it out tomorrow...viola instant delivery and boy just think how much people would scream.  Incidentally, mine was delivered last thursday being shipped 56 days after order (paid and debited immediately via paypal)

I have a similar order number 001995825XXXX.  Ordered from DJI website and it hasn't shipped yet.
DJI_order.JPG
2016-12-7
Use props
JLP-Aus
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13629 ft
Australia

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-12-8 02:15
If I could get the full order# I could tell you when it was ordered and when shipped.

Ken,
What is it going to prove by disproving these allegedly fake order and shipping dates.  That in fact DJI actually can't fulfil orders in a timely manner?  That in fact everyone is expected to wait months for an order?  
If DJI spent less time proving that they can't ship an order in 13 days and more time actually fulfilling orders, then this forum might not exist now.  
(And I'm sure by commenting on this forum I have just bumped my order out by another week too).
Come on DJI!  Where's my MAVIC!
2016-12-7
Use props
Alan G
lvl.1

Netherlands

UK order from 6th October has shipped.  Direct order to DJI, with a couple of accessories.  Strangely, when I log in to look at order status it is not showing shipping yet.

This was followed by a DHL tracking email.

2016-12-7
Use props
Dasm6tPRI5iL
lvl.2

Australia

BroadFlight Posted at 2016-12-8 02:31

Good luck!

Still no update to shipping or carrier for me, but I ordered mavic only. Combos seem to ship much sooner. Looks like I'll just have to keep waiting and hoping... at least it's slightly promising to see something reaching Australia
2016-12-7
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

JLP-Aus Posted at 2016-12-7 13:03
Ken,
What is it going to prove by disproving these allegedly fake order and shipping dates.  That in fact DJI actually can't fulfil orders in a timely manner?  That in fact everyone is expected to wait months for an order?  
If DJI spent less time proving that they can't ship an order in 13 days and more time actually fulfilling orders, then this forum might not exist now.  

Your post doesn't make sense, if DJI spent less time proving an order can't ship in 13 days and more time fulfilling orders. Shipping in China has nothing to do with forum moderating.
There were some pretty upset members when they saw whomever posted that it too 13 days.
I was wanting to show that I don't think that's the case and nobody should be upset as I think it was posted in error.
2016-12-7
Use props
MKR
lvl.1

United States

After some prodding with support for that past few days, I finally got a tracking number last night. Ordered on Sept 29th.  About time!
2016-12-7
Use props
fans15ced98a
lvl.1

Germany

p.domenech9 Posted at 2016-12-7 16:56
Did you order a combo or just a mavic pro?

he ordered the combo.
i ordered it am the 17th Nov. too but still no shipping information for me :/
2016-12-7
Use props
watuse
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2064587 ft
Spain

fans231cf598 Posted at 2016-12-8 00:10
Mines changed to FedEx 3 days ago and they still haven't shipped it

that is very odd really oh by the way I order the bag and an extra pair of prop and it is on its way, this time DJI really went all out because I order a battery on apple website and I am getting it on this week, I order 5 props in apple also too got them already. The bag with the extra prop from DJI website is already shipped and coming next week. Its funny how apple has stock for battery and props and they ship on the spot.
2016-12-7
Use props
scilia
lvl.2

Malta

DJI Ken,
I just got an email with the DJI Care refresh agreement and the 12 month agreement starts tomorrow 8th December, But the Mavic has been stuck in the UK for 6 days held by DHL. My point is that I cannot accept the agreement before I have the Mavic in my hands and I doubt DHL will release and ship to Malta in 24 hours.
2016-12-7
Use props
Chriscycling
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Got a call from my local dealer today - my Mavic has turned up !!! Collecting tomorrow, pre ordered 7th October

Interestingly though I went into the Apple Store in Covent Garden today and they had no Mavics and no info. They checked the website and it now states 'currently unavailable' to order

Go figure.........
2016-12-7
Use props
Watty2000
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1074301 ft
United Kingdom

Chriscycling Posted at 2016-12-7 22:28
Got a call from my local dealer today - my Mavic has turned up !!! Collecting tomorrow, pre ordered 7th October

Interestingly though I went into the Apple Store in Covent Garden today and they had no Mavics and no info. They checked the website and it now states 'currently unavailable' to order

So much for in stores 2nd of November. Last Apple UK were quoting, before changing it to 'unavailable,' was December 31st. Two months late.
2016-12-7
Use props
SuperOwnly
New

United States

Just checked the order status and it finally says "Shipped"
Ordered on 2016-10-10 16:14:56 (UTC)
Still no delivery update but I'm glad it's finally shipping.
Shipping to Minnesota, USA.
2016-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules