Mavic Shipping Update (02/17/2017)
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Madman
lvl.1
Australia

Hi ken, could u kindly check up my order 061114025906 since no one bother Australian customers?
2016-12-7
Use props
Madman
lvl.1
Australia

Madman Posted at 2016-12-8 09:59
Hi ken, could u kindly check up my order 061114025906 since no one bother Australian customers?

And I ordered it on 3rd October with drone only and DJI care
2016-12-7
Use props
jakacspear
lvl.1
Australia

Just spoke to a terrible terrible chat rep on the online chat (Brendon).

His words exactly, "For the 4th time I will copy and paste my answer"

"Because it is all we can tell you"

"Now this chat is over"

Then disconnected me. These guys are useless
2016-12-7
Use props
Dasm6tPRI5iL
lvl.2

Australia

Madman Posted at 2016-12-8 07:01
And I ordered it on 3rd October with drone only and DJI care

I'm still waiting too, ordered Oct 3 to Australia and our order numbers are very similar. I've only seen one preorder to Australia in the last 3 weeks and that was a combo order from Oct 10 shipped yesterday.

Looks like mavic only orders are lagging behind by a long way...
2016-12-7
Use props
golden_blunder
lvl.2

Ireland

Chriscycling Posted at 2016-12-7 22:28
Got a call from my local dealer today - my Mavic has turned up !!! Collecting tomorrow, pre ordered 7th October

Interestingly though I went into the Apple Store in Covent Garden today and they had no Mavics and no info. They checked the website and it now states 'currently unavailable' to order

Hmmm that gives me a little hope..

Which dealer? Do you know which distributor they use?
2016-12-7
Use props
fans80061e8c
New

Singapore

Hi Pilots
i gues we all understand the situation but taking the money and leave the customer without any personal update can not be excepted . No mail on when they will probably ship it no information on anything for nearly 3 month now. And sorry to say it's not the first time ... it was the same with my Phantom 3 P and even with my company Phantom 4. No update... on when it will be shipped no update on the process ... but 2 calls to check why my shipping country is different from my Credit card country ... sorry it sucks
2016-12-7
Use props
BroadFlight
lvl.2
Flight distance : 108862 ft
Australia

Madman Posted at 2016-12-8 08:59

There's an indication that a big shipment of Australian orders should arrive by the 15th. A store up north has said they'll have a batch coming in and some direct orders have started to move apparently.

Hopefully you're in that batch!
2016-12-7
Use props
Heloknight
lvl.1

United States

I was all ready to cancel my order today but when I went in to my account the blue #4 that says SHIPPED was lit. I don't have any shipping info yet and no email confirming said status but I have hope to see it before Christmas. Ordered a Mavic only on Oct 11 2016 @ 18:37:53 (UTC). Can't wait for this debacle to be done.
2016-12-7
Use props
Nole4life80
lvl.2
Flight distance : 298737 ft
United States

Just got off the chat and was told mine would be shipped in 2-3 weeks.
I ordered 10/21 not the combo.
Atlanta, GA
2016-12-7
Use props
nodroneforme
New

United States

I chose the Karma over the Mavic because of the detachable camera and stabilizer. The flexibility appealed to me because I didn't own a GoPro camera. So I figured I can use the camera and stabilizer even when I'm not flying the drone. Well you all know what happened to the Karma. I was actually glad it was recalled because I didn't like how the Karma was so unstable when hovering and I was already thinking about returning it anyway. So on Nov 9 I called GoPro for the recall and on Nov 10 I placed a pre order for a Mavic at Best Buy hoping to get a Mavic early next year. Well today I got a shipping notification from Best Buy so I am pleasantly surprised. I feel for you folks who paid months ago and don't have your Mavic. Hang in there. Good luck.
2016-12-7
Use props
fans78038e3b
New

South Korea

FYI,
I ordered 6th.Oct.
They told me that it's going to be 2~3 weeks last time I had a chat in mid November.
Now they told me another 2~3 weeks.
It seems their answer is always 2~3 weeks.
2016-12-7
Use props
MegaTom
lvl.2
Flight distance : 425151 ft
United States

nodroneforme Posted at 2016-12-7 21:29
I chose the Karma over the Mavic because of the detachable camera and stabilizer. The flexibility appealed to me because I didn't own a GoPro camera. So I figured I can use the camera and stabilizer even when I'm not flying the drone. Well you all know what happened to the Karma. I was actually glad it was recalled because I didn't like how the Karma was so unstable when hovering and I was already thinking about returning it anyway. So on Nov 9 I called GoPro for the recall and on Nov 10 I placed a pre order for a Mavic at Best Buy hoping to get a Mavic early next year. Well today I got a shipping notification from Best Buy so I am pleasantly surprised. I feel for you folks who paid months ago and don't have your Mavic. Hang in there. Good luck.

You know you get a free hero5 black for returning the karma right?
2016-12-7
Use props
Respinder
New

Canada

I ordered direct from DJI on Oct 24 - and I got my shipping confirmation today And its my birthday today - so I guess its good karma

I can only assume that because I ordered much later than others, DJI is likely expediting orders and probably will meet majority (hopefully) by end of year - I hope all of you have the same luck that I do!
2016-12-7
Use props
Z
lvl.1

United States

nodroneforme Posted at 2016-12-8 10:29

this man is winning wtf!!! a hero5 black and a mavic
2016-12-7
Use props
btg321
New

United States

Cancelled through dji direct... Ordered through apple about an hour ago through my "business account" and saved an a$$ load! Guess what, already got shipping info in an hour of ordering! Ordered 12/7 shipping info 12/7
2016-12-7
Use props
CreativeMe
lvl.2
Sweden

I ordered my Mavic Oct 10 from a retailer in Sweden (Komplett.se)
I've asked them several times about the shipping but they don't have an
official shipping day from DJI and it's been like 2 months now (?!)
Seems like you won't ship to Sweden until next year, i'm I right DJI?
2016-12-7
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Madman Posted at 2016-12-7 15:59

I'm sorry as I cannot get any shipping information for you.
2016-12-7
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

jakacspear Posted at 2016-12-7 16:30
Just spoke to a terrible terrible chat rep on the online chat (Brendon).

His words exactly, "For the 4th time I will copy and paste my answer"

I am sorry about that, but chat probably did not have any shipping status of your order.
2016-12-7
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Heloknight Posted at 2016-12-7 18:58
I was all ready to cancel my order today but when I went in to my account the blue #4 that says SHIPPED was lit. I don't have any shipping info yet and no email confirming said status but I have hope to see it before Christmas. Ordered a Mavic only on Oct 11 2016 @ 18:37:53 (UTC). Can't wait for this debacle to be done.

It may take 24-48 hours for your tracking info to be emailed to you.
2016-12-7
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

scilia Posted at 2016-12-7 15:06
DJI Ken,
I just got an email with the DJI Care refresh agreement and the 12 month agreement starts tomorrow 8th December, But the Mavic has been stuck in the UK for 6 days held by DHL. My point is that I cannot accept the agreement before I have the Mavic in my hands and I doubt DHL will release and ship to Malta in 24 hours.

Not to worry, when you receive the Mavic contact djicare@dji.com and they will take care of it for you and the the 12 months will start then.
2016-12-7
Use props
halfcab1981
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2657 ft
Australia

btg321 Posted at 2016-12-8 13:41
Cancelled through dji direct... Ordered through apple about an hour ago through my "business account" and saved an a$$ load! Guess what, already got shipping info in an hour of ordering! Ordered 12/7 shipping info 12/7

Seriously what is going on here DJI? This guy orders from Apple and it is shipped the same day. In Australia we have preorders from September that are not filled with resellers, DJI direct AND Apple and yet people are getting same day shipping in the US? Start to prioritise some of your other markets DJI.

And just to make sure the word gets out, Australian customs  is currently investigating DJI for under declaring the value of DJI Mavics coming into the country to minimise import duties. Such a dodgy company! So peoples mavics are getting held up in customs on top of the already extensive delays because DJI is trying to dodge taxes.
2016-12-7
Use props
Fortmac2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 25430 ft
United States

Heloknight Posted at 2016-12-8 09:58

You will probably have a tracking number tomorrow.....Most likely FEDEX.....or DHL
I'm in LA My Mavic is coming via FEDEX. I checked the status....It cleared Customs at Memphis....probably enroute Los Angeles as I type. Deliver expected Friday morning before 10:30AM per FEDEX.

2016-12-7
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

halfcab1981 Posted at 2016-12-7 23:12
Seriously what is going on here DJI? This guy orders from Apple and it is shipped the same day. In Australia we have preorders from September that are not filled with resellers, DJI direct AND Apple and yet people are getting same day shipping in the US? Start to prioritise some of your other markets DJI.

And just to make sure the word gets out, Australian customs  is currently investigating DJI for under declaring the value of DJI Mavics coming into the country to minimise import duties. Such a dodgy company! So peoples mavics are getting held up in customs on top of the already extensive delays because DJI is trying to dodge taxes.

Apple pre-purchases and DJI ships to them when the aircraft are available to ship. What Apple does with them is totally up to them. That's why several people walked into an Apple store and were able to walk out with a Mavic.
2016-12-7
Use props
TB20Flyer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6716 ft
United States

btg321 Posted at 2016-12-7 23:41

I call BS on this.  I just placed an order through Apple a few hours before you did and I don't have shipping confirmation (and I have a lot more faith in Apple shipping in sequential order as opposed to DJI).  Also, the "business account" discount at Apple is very small and considering Apple charges tax (and DJI direct doesn't), there is no way you saved an "a$$ load".
2016-12-7
Use props
JeremyRunge
lvl.2
Flight distance : 29682 ft
United States

XlIGgsVgVnJg Posted at 2016-12-7 01:27
I just chatted on line to Customer service for the first time. My payment cleared 4th OCTOBER  and their response was that items will be shipped within 6-8 weeks of payment. I pointed out that its past 8 weeks and the answer was - logistics. I then asked why they are not shipping in order and they said they are aware that a few items have been shipped out of order and Logistics are looking into it. They don't fill you with confidence.

Flymore combo UK

I got the same BS story from them
2016-12-7
Use props
Enkeixpress
lvl.4
Flight distance : 297497 ft
United Kingdom

deedjeeeye Posted at 2016-12-3 07:23
Thats not the case I ordered and paid for it the 28th of September and nothing. Thats 66 days now more than 9 weeks. And Apple Europe will have them in store 31th March thats 6 months after the release, think the Mavic Pro V2 is in preorder then.

I believe the release date for the Mavic Pro was the 15th October. DJI are behind on dispatch time but only by 1-2 months due to being overloaded with orders. Things should pick up as we pass Xmas and the New Year.
2016-12-7
Use props
BroadFlight
lvl.2
Flight distance : 108862 ft
Australia

Hey Aussies - My Australian order just got shipped.

Fly More Combo
OCT 10 - 4:11 Order

Hope you guys have the same luck.
2016-12-7
Use props
Maca
lvl.1

Australia

ordered fly more combo in Australia

Order Time:        2016-10-21 07:22:28 (UTC)

just got shipping
2016-12-7
Use props
Chriscycling
lvl.3
United Kingdom

golden_blunder Posted at 2016-12-7 23:47
Hmmm that gives me a little hope..

Which dealer? Do you know which distributor they use?

It's Wheelspin Models and they said they come direct from the UK DJI distributor
2016-12-7
Use props
scilia
lvl.2

Malta

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-12-8 06:59
Not to worry, when you receive the Mavic contact  and they will take care of it for you and the the 12 months will start then.

Thanks, Since my last message The Mavic left the UK, went to Belgium passed through Marseilles and should be landing here in the next 30min. I expect delivery by tomorrow as today is a public holiday here in Malta, but I better not count my chickens before they hatch as DHL service on this tiny island is crappier than crap.

Regards
Steve
2016-12-8
Use props
Daveyboy
New

United Kingdom

I live in the UK and ordered the Mavic Combo on the 2nd October 2016.  Order number 044118153***  I have heard absolutely nothing so far. I have been checking my order status several times a day but no change. To be honest, the excitement is wearing off rapidly. Considering clicking the refund button.
2016-12-8
Use props
Daveyboy
New

United Kingdom

Unbelievable, seconds after posting I got a delivery date for Tuesday 13th Dec. Excitement back!
2016-12-8
Use props
robfullam
lvl.2
Flight distance : 27802 ft
Ireland

Daveyboy Posted at 2016-12-8 02:40
I live in the UK and ordered the Mavic Combo on the 2nd October 2016.  Order number 044118153***  I have heard absolutely nothing so far. I have been checking my order status several times a day but no change. To be honest, the excitement is wearing off rapidly. Considering clicking the refund button.

Wait it out, I ordered on Oct 7th from Ireland and got mine last Friday. It is definitely worth the wait. My order status turned to shipped and I didn't get a mail for 2 days and got the drone the following day. The mail might not be from DJI either. I got one from a fulfillment company that DJI use to fulfill orders in parts of Europe. As with all these things once you spend a few hours using it you'll wonder why you were ever in such a rush for the product but I know how crap it is waiting...
2016-12-8
Use props
START
lvl.2

United Kingdom

To be fair you are all in a better position having ordered direct with DJI, I ordered with Amazon because i knew DJI's reputation so didnt want to go direct. Amazon have no idea as to when they will receive their orders.

I dont know whether it was a good idea or bad idea not to order direct Oct 15th :/
2016-12-8
Use props
Buizerd
lvl.1

Netherlands

I can just imagine DJI having this massive lottery ball machine. Every time a new order comes in, they write the order number on a pingpong ball and drop it into the machine.

Then, when a new Mavic comes off the factory line, they give the machine a swing. A random pingpong ball pops out and the order number is processed - unless it's not an apple order. In that case a coin is flipped and if tails, it will be put right back into the machine. Obviously an Apple rep. in a clown costume is present at all times to keep a close eye on the proceedings.
2016-12-8
Use props
scilia
lvl.2

Malta

fansdf748f70 Posted at 2016-12-5 00:46
wtf ! I honestly thing this is the worst deal we all ever had to encounter doomed Mavic !!! I hope you sort it out asap mate

Aw man , After 1 week in the UK the DHL flight just landed in Malta with my Mavic. There is hope. I could actually see the plane land from my house now lets see how long the DHL idiots take to deliver it here.

Steve
2016-12-8
Use props
Z
lvl.1

United States

TB20Flyer Posted at 2016-12-7 22:46
I call BS on this.  I just placed an order through Apple a few hours before you did and I don't have shipping confirmation (and I have a lot more faith in Apple shipping in sequential order as opposed to DJI).  Also, the "business account" discount at Apple is very small and considering Apple charges tax (and DJI direct doesn't), there is no way you saved an "a$$ load".

i get a 10% discount when ordering through apple and i ordered on 12-6 and no shipping notice. btg321 is stretching the truth.
2016-12-8
Use props
XlIGgsVgVnJg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 133314 ft
United Kingdom

My 4th October order on DJI for flymore combo has just shipped to UK . Might be a coincidence but yesterday I contacted them for the first time to complain that they weren't shipping in order.......
2016-12-8
Use props
START
lvl.2

United Kingdom

XlIGgsVgVnJg Posted at 2016-12-8 09:29
My 4th October order on DJI for flymore combo has just shipped to UK . Might be a coincidence but yesterday I contacted them for the first time to complain that they weren't shipping in order.......

defo coincidence lol, people have been spending hours jumping through hoops to try to get an update.

But glad to hear it congrats!
2016-12-8
Use props
Coldbeer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 207749 ft
United Kingdom

UK order direct with DJI for a Combo placed 02/10 - shipped earlier today, no tracking info yet
2016-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules