DJI HELP!! NEED TO CHANGE SHIPPING ADDRESS!!
1151 4 2016-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
braddahjosh808
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1868376 ft
  • >>>
United States

I ordered in the early morning on 9/28. That was over a month ago and it was safe to assume that with a promised pre-sale shipping date of "mid October" that I would be receiving my order by the time I leave the country for vacation on Novemeber 9. Well it looks like my Mavic will not be shipped in time so I need to change my shipping address so one of my family members can receive it while i'm gone. With that being said, I can't get in touch with any CS reps to change my shipping address!!! HELP!!!
2016-11-3
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

The above post is correct, only online sales can change the address.
2016-11-3
Use props
ah9CBirs6ViB
New

Canada

I've written to that email twice in the past week and haven't heard back to change my address. I'm in the exact same situation and this is really frustrating. The whole point of me buying it was for this trip. Now i need to change addresses but no one has replied to my last email which was 72h ago...

2016-11-4
Use props
braddahjosh808
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1868376 ft
  • >>>
United States

It's been 24 hours since I emailed them my address change and I haven't heard back from them. If my package gets returned to seller while i'm gone because I wasn't able to sign for it I will be pissed.
2016-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules