Data Viewer "Data file is invalid" error
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alex998r
lvl.1

Italy

Hello, I have a F550 loaded with Nazam V2, IOSD Mini, bluetooth Datalink, all software and firmwares updated at the latest versions.
I made some missions loading waipoints with Ground Station pc software via the Datalink device, all worked fine and produced some *.dat log files.
I then tried to do a Gpsexport or see this log files with Data Viewer.
With Gpsexport it produces an empty txt file, Data Viewer returns "Data file is invalid" when i open an *.dat file.
Please can someone help me to solve this issue?
Thanks
Alex
2016-11-3
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

You would not be able to use the Data Viewer or the GPS Exporter with the iOSD Mini because the Mini does not store flight data. That is only reserved for the iOSD Mark II.
2016-11-3
Use props
alex998r
lvl.1

Italy

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-11-3 21:48
You would not be able to use the Data Viewer or the GPS Exporter with the iOSD Mini because the Mini ...

Ok, thanks for the reply. I was already thinking to upgrade to Mark II but, why the *.dat files are produced into the GS logs folder? Are they only for DJI diagnostic purpose? I am a software system engineer and lot curious.
Regards
2016-11-3
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

alex998r Posted at 2016-11-4 14:47
Ok, thanks for the reply. I was already thinking to upgrade to Mark II but, why the *.dat files ar ...

You can review them yourself via the Data Viewer for your own diagnostics, but of course DJI can use them in order to better evaluate warranty cases. Hope this helps.
2016-11-3
Use props
alex998r
lvl.1

Italy

Hello, upgraded the F550 with IOSD MARK II, uploaded and run a couple of missions with bluetooth DL;
all went fine. I then connected my PC to the IOSD, started the Data Viewer and selected the appropriate FLYxxx data, after pushing the "GPS" button the "NO GPS DATA" was displayed again.
I then tried all the 4 FLYxxx produced, nothing!!!
What I am doing wrong?
Also the Gps Export program produces an empty txt file from the *.DAT files in the GS software.
Thanks for your help.
Regards
2016-11-27
Use props
alex998r
lvl.1

Italy

Hello DJI please reply to the above questions.
I forgot to mention a failure during GS bluetooth link installation.
I installed all the components but failed to install #6 GPS Exporter, it fails to reach http://disk.dji-innovations.com/?v=RHVZCE9, is it normal?
I think no but I downloaded GPS exporter from your site and installed manually
2016-11-29
Use props
alex998r
lvl.1

Italy

Please do not leave also this help request without reply, is not a correct behavior. Thanks
2016-12-4
Use props
UoG geog dept.
lvl.1

Canada

alex998r Posted at 2016-11-27 08:57
Hello, upgraded the F550 with IOSD MARK II, uploaded and run a couple of missions with bluetooth DL;
all went fine. I then connected my PC to the IOSD, started the Data Viewer and selected the appropriate FLYxxx data, after pushing the "GPS" button the "NO GPS DATA" was displayed again.
I then tried all the 4 FLYxxx produced, nothing!!!

Hey, I'm having the same issue where when i click the GPS icon to try and export the .DAT i get the same thing "No GPS data!". Have you had any luck or insight in this issue? Thanks
2017-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules