Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic just pre ordered from Amazon UK.
1886 10 2016-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
spalding1968
lvl.2
Flight distance : 315584 ft
United Kingdom

Cant afford it yet but Pre Ordered my Mavic from Amazon. Think I'll be way down the list but hopefully it will be with me by christmas. Looking forward to hearing some news about all the bugs being ironed out before it arrives. Will be keeping my P4 for artsy fartsy shots and use the Mavic for opertunist moments. Anyone in the UK got theirs yet?
2016-11-3
Use props
fansdde836de
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14409554 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fingers crossed for you bud, but given today announcement they say 7-8 weeks to clear all orders upto the 3rd nov, i ordered mine on Oct2nd and jessops still have no shipping date for me, going travelling for 3 months and hoped it would be here by departure day on 16th Nov but almost 100% confirmed it wont arrive by then so will have to cancel, a shame but oh well
2016-11-3
Use props
spalding1968
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I dont mind waiting cos ive got a replacement phantom 4 hopefully on its way from DJI repair service. The longer i wait the more chance there is of all the bugs being fixed. As long as Amazon don't take the money until they're ready to ship. Hope you get yours in time.
2016-11-3
Use props
nelsonmansfield
lvl.2

spalding1968 Posted at 2016-11-4 06:36
I dont mind waiting cos ive got a replacement phantom 4 hopefully on its way from DJI repair service ...

hey I've pre-oreded two one with drones direct they have no clue when they are due in stock and one with amazon they also have no clue dji are keeping there cards very close to their chest by the sounds of it amazon have moved there date back three times now so i guess when the time comes to ship we will find out . but hopefully sooner rather than later
2016-11-4
Use props
fansc8dcc268
New

United Kingdom

Got delivery of mine yesterday.  Was delivered to work and I was off yesterday, was expecting it on Monday tbh according to shipping.  To give you guys an idea, I ordered mine.  2016-09-28 02:45.59

I was hoping to get mine before I went to Thailand in Mid October..Got back last Wednesday, got some great shots with my P4 though.  Not had a chance to open it, but the box and the boxes within, tiny! relative to lugging my P4 around.
2016-11-5
Use props
hzM48m9LwEGE
lvl.2
Flight distance : 165197 ft

Mine is due on Wednesday and I ordered on the 29th October from the Uk
2016-11-5
Use props
spalding1968
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Not yet dispatched
Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date.

Full of cold atm so dont mind waiting.
2016-11-5
Use props
enc3phalon
lvl.2
United Kingdom

hzM48m9LwEGE Posted at 2016-11-5 10:46
Mine is due on Wednesday and I ordered on the 29th October from the Uk

Thats strange, I ordered on the 25th October and I still haven't been given a delivery date. R u sure you don't mean 29th September?

Amazon UK Tracking.png
2016-11-5
Use props
brightlights200
lvl.1

Still no updated ETA from Amazon UK after being pushed back twice.
2016-11-6
Use props
Cardy
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I have emailed amazon.co.uk but they have again said they are attempting to fulfill my order of the mavic combo. They are giving no date at all on any arrival of the product. Doesn't sounds too good..
2016-11-16
Use props
enc3phalon
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Has anyone actually received the mavic pro from amazon uk? From what I have gathered most of the drones that have landed in the UK were ordered directly from DJI and a few were dispatched by Maplins. Correct me if I'm wrong.
2016-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules