3D printed high position tablet holder
1229 5 2016-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MattN
lvl.2
Flight distance : 104495 ft
United States

I saw this on 3D printed high position tablet holder on YouTube and though it looked cool, So just orderd one. I figured Iwould post it for you guys to check out..

2016-11-3
Use props
Schwavic
lvl.3

United States

Why do we need an adapter...?  Tablets will fit without one (it's the reason the foldout grips have slots in them).

2016-11-3
Use props
MattN
lvl.2
Flight distance : 104495 ft
United States

Yeah small tablets will fit without a problem normally, but I kinda like this having the tablet up higher so you're not having to look so far down or having to hold the remote higher up in front of you because it's at the bottom.. Figured what the hell for 35 bucks I give it a shot. It's not like it's break the bank money.. But I am curious will this guy have it all 3-D printed and sent to me faster than I actually get my Mavic! lol
We shall see..
2016-11-3
Use props
StianGel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 686654 ft
Norway

That looks brilliant.
I will probably make something similar for myself if i feel the need for a bigger screen.

If you mount a tablet in the grips it looks like accessing the sticks will be awkward.
And you need to have a 7-8 inch tablet.
Could of course be wrong as i have not tested it yet. My tablet is a 10 inch one.
2016-11-3
Use props
70challenger
lvl.3
Canada

I dont like it, blocks the controller screen, looks like it would be top heavy. You can fit a ipad mini or maybe a small android tab in the bottom holder ad seen from a couple guys.
2016-11-3
Use props
Daveman
lvl.1
United States

This looks like it may get in the way of the small 5 way joystick and the button below the display.  
2016-11-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules