Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
So I cancel and then I get charged
1037 6 2016-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sgtbinger
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20400 ft
United States

Is this how it goes if i do cancel. I feel like thats kinda unfair. Cant dji runfund us at some point. Or cedit us that amount after all this settles altttle.
2016-11-3
Use props
justim
lvl.1

Canada

you cancelled then got charged? where did you order from? Everyone who ordered from the dji website got charged right away.
2016-11-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Could you please describe the isssue in detail and provide me with your order number?
2016-11-3
Use props
Kuzz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 136900 ft

I can imagine he is referring to the currency charge for refunds. I heard something about this like $50 people get charged to get a refund because of DJI processing and having some currency exchange fee.

Not 100% sure about this or if that's even what he is talking about.
2016-11-3
Use props
Sgtbinger
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20400 ft

^^ that's what I was saying. IF I cancel my order I read that there's a 50-60 dollar charge for something. Is this true. Has anyone cancelled and been charged?
2016-11-4
Use props
rtazz17
lvl.2

Sgtbinger Posted at 2016-11-4 17:46
^^ that's what I was saying. IF I cancel my order I read that there's a 50-60 dollar charge for some ...

Maybe they are passing the credit card companys charge back on you...Every company gets charged a fee to charge your card...Most just take the hit and dont pass it on..Thats why most wont charge your card till it ships because if you cancel they wont be hit with a needless credit card fee
2016-11-4
Use props
Phantom Master
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1554892 ft
  • >>>
United States

After waiting weeks for my Phantom 4 Pro to ship, I finally gave up and clicked on the cancel order button.  48 hours later, I received a charge for the full amount of the drone and DJI insurance coverage.  After I cancelled my order, I was charged $1648.  It took over 10 hours of dealing with customer service to work things out.  They ended up sending me the Phantom 4 Pro instead of refunding my account.  I am satisfied with the resolution, but it was very unconvenient.
2016-12-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules