Karma for now
3868 52 2016-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Island
lvl.2
United States

Update: Karma SUCKS
Let me start off by saying, I have no idea what Go-pro was thinking..
The first flight I took it to an open golf course, took it awhile just to start up whatever.. Started to fly, took off nicely, flew over the golf course a little and boom starts loosing video signal and starts cutting out so I stop and bring it back to me.
I will upload a video later to show how far or not far this "amazing drone" got.
Next the battery life!!!!!!!!!!! Horrible, not sure where they got their 20 minute flight time, the few times I flew it, fully charged said 18 minutes on the remote.
I guess the only thing good about karma is that you get a bundle; Drone, Handheld gimbal, carrying backpack, and the Gopro itself.  
Mavic I am very ready for you to arrive
2016-11-5
Use props
AusAir
lvl.2
Flight distance : 425049 ft
Australia

I can tell you once your Mavic arrives you will be nothing short of impressed. I've only flown 3 batteries on it so far but having 6 other multirotors, I can tell you that for aerial video and photography, it's the pick of the bunch in it's price range. Absolutely incredible. The stability and position holding I out of this world. Are there things I would change? Sure but they're easy to live with when you take into account everything else this thing brings to the party.
2016-11-5
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

AusAir Posted at 2016-11-6 09:23
I can tell you once your Mavic arrives you will be nothing short of impressed. I've only flown 3 bat ...

Thanks for posting, it truly is an incredible aircraft.
2016-11-5
Use props
WasabiBread
lvl.3
United States

bet phantom 4 pro is released before we get our Mavics...

Phantom 4 Pro Proof:

https://fccid.io/SS3-WM331A1609

2016-11-5
Use props
PpZS6kXZJzzz
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-11-5
Use props
fansd2e22cbc
lvl.3

China

Surely this return policy is in original condition with packaging? Basically not used and in original brand new condition.
Once you start using it there will be scratches all over the legs and maybe other parts of general wear and tear, even if you're very careful.
It's not really a try before you buy service and the idea of the holiday returns is because people won't receive it if it is a gift.
It's similar to the tramps that buy clothing, wear it for a night and then return it.
2016-11-6
Use props
fans78ab6379
lvl.2

Don't worry about returning. I'm an elite plus member. I've returned numerous items. One being a P4. Flew it 20+times. Returned on day 40. I told them I'm an elite plus they Oh okay looked in the box and said your good to go. I forgot to return the SD card. They never said anything.
2016-11-6
Use props
MHM1170
lvl.2

The KARMA is a GREAT DRONE,   The Karma literally flew circles around the MAVIC.  BEST BUY has the KARMA in stock TODAY  

The MAVIC is just to small and hard to see when you fly past 100 yards ............ The KARMA IS THE PERFECT SIZE AND COMPACT.......LOL have fun with this one guys......LOlLOLL....LOL LOL LOL  have fun .  Ill  check back next week to see how many haters I have..............LOL LOL LOL LOL have fun guys

BEST BUYS has a 15 day return policy for regualr customers...............If your not happy for any REASON you can return it and get your money back or walk out with  a new drone in a sealed box.............Lets see you get this from DJI,  I dont think so.  DJI only gives you 7 days and then you have to ship back to DJI.........Just doesnt make sense to buy from DJI does it................Plus Best Buy will have the MAVIC in stock this month.    Good Luck Guys....I hope you find the drone for you

2016-11-6
Use props
MHM1170
lvl.2

Double post sorry
2016-11-6
Use props
fschilder
lvl.2
Flight distance : 102028 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Island Posted at 2016-11-3 20:41
Woah, new to this forum that photo posted really huge.

That battery doubles as a boat anchor
2016-11-6
Use props
MHM1170
lvl.2

Just like the INSPIRE battery.................LOL
2016-11-6
Use props
Island
lvl.2
United States

For all of you worried, Go pro has issued a recall on the Karma
Looks like I won't be keeping it and will have no issue returning to best buy
2016-11-9
Use props
cluc
lvl.3
Flight distance : 85682 ft
Australia

AusAir Posted at 2016-11-6 09:23
I can tell you once your Mavic arrives you will be nothing short of impressed. I've only flown 3 bat ...

good to know we are getting some in Australia!
2016-11-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules