12Next >
2980 51 2016-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jamborini
lvl.2
Flight distance : 69682 ft
United States

I've emailed them three times in the past week and I've only received the canned response saying they'll be in touch.
Are they doing this deliberately?

2016-11-3
Use props
st pauli
lvl.4

United States

Yes. If they weren't, you would still be able to cancel through the DJI store and not via email...
2016-11-3
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

I'm sorry you have not received a response, what is your ticket number and I will send a message to see if there's anything I can do.
And no, they are absolutely not doing it deliberately, the online sales department is just extremely busy.
2016-11-3
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

st pauli Posted at 2016-11-4 09:27
Yes. If they weren't, you would still be able to cancel through the DJI store and not via email...

I've seen your posts strung out all over the DJI forum and almost every single post I see is 100% full of negativity. Just as you are replying to this customer with your negative comment that you have absolutely no clue and your reply is 100% false.
I do suggest you please stop with so much negativity.
I understand that you are upset about shipping with all your negativity and polls that you create, but please try to be a positive person and post something positive once in a while.
2016-11-3
Use props
bbkinglives
lvl.1

Puerto Rico

That's what they did with me so I had no choice but to do a charge back.
2016-11-3
Use props
st pauli
lvl.4

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-11-3 21:34
I've seen your posts strung out all over the DJI forum and almost every single post I see is 100%  ...

Couldn't a customer cancel via the store in the past?

Or have you always had to email support in order to cancel orders?

Did I pick up disinformation along the way? More than happy to be provided with a more accurate answer. Please advise.

2016-11-3
Use props
jamborini
lvl.2
United States

Thanks Ken, It's 295543 and 297936 and 299120

Thanks again.
2016-11-3
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

st pauli Posted at 2016-11-4 10:47
Couldn't a customer cancel via the store in the past?

Or have you always had to email support in  ...

Yes, you need to contact them to cancel.
I'd suggest adding something positive to your posts once in a while.
2016-11-3
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

jamborini Posted at 2016-11-4 10:53
Thanks Ken, It's 295543 and 297936 and 299120

Thanks again.

Thank you very much, I'll send a message and let's see if we can get you taken cafe of.
Also, what is the email you used to order with?
2016-11-3
Use props
rikfnq
New

Australia

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-11-4 14:07
Thank you very much, I'll send a message and let's see if we can get you taken cafe of.
Also, what  ...

Tough being Ken at the moment!!!
Gotta love people, just keep saying to yourself "can never keep anyone happy any of the time" then when someone replies with a good response, you know its just bulls..t!
rofl
I really do want my Mavic Flymore Combo !!!!
2016-11-3
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

rikfnq Posted at 2016-11-4 12:24
Tough being Ken at the moment!!!
Gotta love people, just keep saying to yourself "can never keep a ...

Hey, I too am waiting for my Fly More combo so I'm in the same boat as you.
2016-11-3
Use props
jamborini
lvl.2
United States

it's james.veitch@gmail.com
2016-11-3
Use props
fans2e7bed8f
lvl.1

Israel

I've understood that if one cancels, the refund is NOT 100% because of currency exchange rate. If that is correct, I would suggest to oppose the payment via your credit card company, to get 100% of the money back. It's also less hassle as they would take care of being in touch with DJI etc ...
2016-11-3
Use props
Pixelmoon
lvl.1

Germany

fans2e7bed8f Posted at 2016-11-4 08:02
I've understood that if one cancels, the refund is NOT 100% because of currency exchange rate. If th ...

I also have problems with cancel process. The order was canceled already a week ago, but i´m still waiting for refund. Support said it takes 3-5 business days...the are now passed. Exchange fees must bear DJI, not the buyer...After all, it is not our problem...

2016-11-3
Use props
fansaa8afd16
lvl.1

United States

Im also trying to cancel for three days and no response. I can't even purchase something different with my money tied up in limbo!! Why was it so easy to take my money but so hard to get it back; especially when the product I'm trying to purchase is not available...?
2016-11-4
Use props
firsttimeflyer
lvl.1

Every email i've writen to online sales was responded within 24 hours UNTIL i asked about the $50 fee if i cancel my order.  i haven't heard from DJI in over 48 hours since i asked that question....that's shady
2016-11-4
Use props
Wind Junkie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116165 ft
United States

I emailed them requesting a cancellation of my purchase two weeks ago, they emailed me back within 24 hours notifying me of my cancellation. I got my money fully refunded a couple of days later, no issues. Also, there was no currency fee, or whatever it is I see some people talking about.
2016-11-4
Use props
fansaa8afd16
lvl.1

United States

If Ken or any moderator is listening, I would greatly appreciate it if you could at least looki into this. My name was changed on the Forum for some unknown reason. As much as I have been excited about receiving the Mavic I want to cancel my order; though I may regret it. I have tried to contact DJI multiple times; here is my order number if anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it. 001205432951
2016-11-4
Use props
Will_UK
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I ordered mine to the USA where I was for the original delivery dates. Since then I left the country, emailed to cancel.  Before the support got back to me the thing shipped!
So now I have a drone in the USA and having the fun of trying to get it to me in the UK. Can't wait for import tax and duty on it...
2016-11-4
Use props
flipside
lvl.2

Spain

Yes. They're doing it deliberately.

Compare how efficiently they take your money with how inefficiently they return it; how easy they make it give them money with how complicated they make it to get it back; the effort they put into getting you to hand over your money with the effort they put into giving you it back.

They have millions of dollars of customers' money sitting in their bank accounts. They don't want to return it because it is earning them money.

And it doesn't have to be this way. It's a deliberate business decision. Compare DJI's  business model with Amazon's.
2016-11-4
Use props
rtazz17
lvl.2

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-11-4 12:05
I'd suggest adding something positive to your posts once  ...

Have you read the threads on the first page?retorical question.Whats there to be positive about?
Release of mavic was messed up.
The mavic itself seems to have firmware issues?
The cancelling process is a nightmare
Did I forget something?
Where are customers suppose to find positivity?
Dont make this poster seem like a negative person.Anyone who has read these threads on here would be the same.Maybe there are 5 positive threads on this forum to date since release and no I havent counted but its limited number.
2016-11-4
Use props
st pauli
lvl.4

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-11-4 00:05
I'd suggest adding something positive to your posts once  ...

My question was to clarify if a customer could previously cancel their order through the online dji store. I initially saw advice provided to cancel through the store. If what I read was incorrect, thank you for correcting it, that is helpful to know.
2016-11-4
Use props
fansaa8afd16
lvl.1

Now even DJI Ken doesn't even acknowledge me need help in this matter. I find it hard to keep a smile on my face in this subject matter when the frustration is from customers being ignored or directly screwed by DJI. They use the avenues for requesting and or venting feedback and still are ignored!
2016-11-4
Use props
fansaa8afd16
lvl.1

Now at 4 days and still no response to my cancellation request to DJI{:4_154:}
2016-11-5
Use props
fansaa8afd16
lvl.1

United States

I'm appalled by what in beloved to be a great product and what I was told to be a great company. Not only do they drop the ball on the product but they ignore the customers as well as potential customers. Even after this fiasco with the Mavic I was actively going to purchase a Inspire. But after being tested like this I will never put my hard earners money, directly or indirectly in a company such as this. How can you have a total disregard to request for days?
2016-11-5
Use props
jamborini
lvl.2
United States

Mine got cancelled. Thanks for your help Ken.
2016-11-6
Use props
Enkeixpress
lvl.4
Flight distance : 297497 ft
United Kingdom

If there was a cancel order button, there would have been a ton of order cancellations in the last week or so from pissed off customers, believe me. DJI knows this, and that's why they'd rather take the customers money there and then, and then have the customer wait for weeks on end, making sure that they won't cancel their order by suggesting that if a customer were to cancel their order then they'd lose their place in a virtual queue. I believe that's bullocks about a virtual queue. Orders will be shipped in the next 5-7 weeks regardless of when you've ordered your Mavic drone.
2016-11-6
Use props
jamborini
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Ken, I got a refund but it's about 25-30 pounds less than I paid for it; I realise this is due to currency fluctuations but it doesn't seem fair given that I was charged before it shipped and before it was announced that there would be significant delays (which is what caused me to cancel). Do I have a chance of recouping the loss?
2016-11-11
Use props
symbol
lvl.3
Flight distance : 440981 ft
United Kingdom

jamborini Posted at 2016-11-11 20:41
Ken, I got a refund but it's about 25-30 pounds less than I paid for it; I realise this is due to cu ...

That is NOT good and completely unfair.

You do need to reply to one of Ken's messages for it to alert him - more chance of a response.

I find it hard to accept that the only person from DJI who seems to care is Ken. We get told "others are watching", how about they chip in and help him out with his plate spinning routine!? I can sense his frustration levels rising daily.
If the sales of the Mavic are much more than expected, you'd think DJI could splash out on some more forum mods?
2016-11-11
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

jamborini Posted at 2016-11-12 04:41
Ken, I got a refund but it's about 25-30 pounds less than I paid for it; I realise this is due to cu ...

Please contact your bank. DJI does not charge any fees and you should have received a full refund.
2016-11-11
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

fansaa8afd16 Posted at 2016-11-5 04:05
Now even DJI Ken doesn't even acknowledge me need help in this matter. I find it hard to keep a smil ...

You need to reply to one if my posts for me to get notified.
Please post your question and I will answer this evening when I get home.
2016-11-11
Use props
jamborini
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi Ken it's actually because of the currency fluctuation so nothing to do with my bank but because I was charged before shipment
2016-11-12
Use props
fans7a2e56fd
lvl.1

Canada

I asked for a cancellation as well. After 2 days I received my first real answer from "Jenny DJI" Things look like going smoothly, I have been getting answers the following day every time since. I received a second email saying:

Dear Marc,

Thank you very much for your time.
Your order#001203836282 has been canceled. We are currently processing your refund.
We will inform you by email when your refund has been processed.
The refunding process will take 5-8 days to complete.

Wish you have a great day. smiley
If there is anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to contact us.
I am always here waiting to support you.

Thanks,
DJI

I would rate my experience as 9/10

Marc
2016-11-12
Use props
fans7a2e56fd
lvl.1

Canada

If DJI works like I think they do, they have a "ticketing" system to treat requests. A Case number is asingned and put in the system. Each time you send an email like I read previously, a new case is created. This means many are redundant. THey have to threat them all and they have many duplicates. The proper thing to do is send ONLY 1 request and wait for the first answer. You will receive, eventually, an answer with you case number. It will look like this:

##- Please type your reply above this line -##
You are registered as a CC on this support request (301547). Reply to this email to add a comment to the request.

Then you can send as many emails as you want as long as you write above the line. Their automated system will file your email in their case record and nothing will be forgotten. This, believe it or not, is the fastest way to accomplish something.
2016-11-12
Use props
fans7a2e56fd
lvl.1

Canada

Just got reimbursed. DJI was a 9/10 in this.
2016-11-14
Use props
jamborini
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-11-12 00:19
You need to reply to one if my posts for me to get notified.
Please post your question and I will  ...

Hi Ken,

Yeah I ended up getting reimbursed Thanks for your help on this.

Unfortunately due to the currency fluctuations I ended up losing around thirty pounds in the change. I realise this could have gone either way but I'm a bit miffed given that I don't think I should have been charged before DJI was ready to ship and more shipping delays caused me to cancel.

I expect I'll be buying further down the line but it's frustrating. Can anything be done?
2016-11-15
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

jamborini Posted at 2016-11-15 20:59
Hi Ken,

Yeah I ended up getting reimbursed  Thanks for your help on this.

DJI does not charge any fees, please contact the bank and they should refund you the exchange fee.
2016-11-15
Use props
Z1uKtCi5N1Ix
lvl.1

Canada

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-11-15 07:58
DJI does not charge any fees, please contact the bank and they should refund you the exchange fee.

You clearly don't know how banking works and loss of foreign exchange won't be reimbursed. It's the only reason I didn't cancel.
2016-11-15
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Z1uKtCi5N1Ix Posted at 2016-11-16 02:59
You clearly don't know how banking works and loss of foreign exchange won't be reimbursed. It's th ...

It seems to have worked for others.
2016-11-15
Use props
FrequentFlyer
lvl.4
United States

Z1uKtCi5N1Ix Posted at 2016-11-16 02:59
You clearly don't know how banking works and loss of foreign exchange won't be reimbursed. It's th ...

Can you just see if you can transfer your order to me?
2016-11-15
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules