Phantom 4 or Mavic
1293 8 2016-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CZYNnALsPe95
lvl.1

United States

I'm new to the drone scene but ever since I heard about the Mavic I been reaching drones. Seeing how I won't be able to get my hands on a Mavic anytime soon would the Phantom 4 still be a good purchase?
2016-11-3
Use props
sshorty
lvl.2

Australia

P4's are still a great purchase. They are an awesome piece of equipment..there is also a rumored 'P4 Pro' which we may see very soon.
Do you need portability? If not, then the P4 is a great option if you need to have a drone now. You'll be waiting some time if you do decide on a Mavic, and don't already have a pre-order in..
P3 Pro would also be another option, if you were looking to save $$ a very advanced machine for their time. I had a P3 Advanced, and loved it.
There are some options out there if you want to get flying now..

2016-11-3
Use props
dana5
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14354 ft
United States

Easy choice. Mavic.
Don't be too quick to judge this new device before the availability and firmware/software issues are resolved. The P4 was a disaster when it was first released also, but the Mavic is newer and more advanced technology at a lower price. Why woyld you want a P4 now?
2016-11-4
Use props
GNE8uv8WWHt5
lvl.4
Flight distance : 304744 ft
United States

Me personally, I'm skipping the mavic and getting an inspire
2016-11-4
Use props
F.C Drone City
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1909 ft
United States

Mavic is a portable P4 . You won't waste your money  . Great drones . The funny is The Mavic can fly & Handel the wind more than inspire. That think get just the look .
2016-11-4
Use props
GNE8uv8WWHt5
lvl.4
Flight distance : 304744 ft
United States

I imagine it would as it has a smaller profile than the inspire or phantom.
2016-11-4
Use props
Mpampis
lvl.2
Flight distance : 276476 ft
Germany

I think it's all about portability! If you want a small drone with great features then mavic! If you don't care about portability and you want the picture quality the P4!
2016-11-5
Use props
Enkeixpress
lvl.4
Flight distance : 297497 ft
United Kingdom

Mavic for its small size and portability, while having all of Phantom 4's advanced features. It also contains newer and more powerful tech like a revised multi-core processor with 12 cores. Travels further away with 1080p live stream, less wifi interference with new OcuSync technology.

The Phantom 4 is an incredible drone but there's only so much going out with a large backpack on your back that you can take before you've had enough for good. Believe me, I've been there. It feels like you're going out camping everytime, and your family members take the piss out of you too. It's the one thing I hated the most about the Phantom 4.

Portability ftw! Mavic is here!
2016-11-5
Use props
Delta Nine
lvl.4
United Kingdom

If you mainly walk or use public transport to get to your fly zone, get the Mavic.

If you have your own transport to get to your fly zone, or you fly locally at home, get the P4.
2016-11-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules