Thank you DJI
874 1 2016-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rick A
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3566 ft
Canada

My Mavic Pro with the combo package arrived today, 4 days ahead of the expected delivery date. It is my first drone.
My first impressions.... solid and well build, amazed at how small the gimbal and camera are, well actually how small the Mavic is overall. Even after reading all the reviews, watching the videos, following the forums, etc, I was still surprised at it's small size as I pulled it out of the box. It came well packaged, some of the elements in the combo box were maybe over packaged but all looks fine. Charged the batteries and the controller, (one battery did not seem to want to take a charge but will try again in the am with it going directly to the charger rather than the charging hub). Linked the Mavic and controller, updated the firmware and calibrated the compass, too dark to fly though. Now that I have the Mavic in my hands, I would suggest that you have created an entirely new standard and likely have made history with its quality, technology, and the ensuing customer demand. That is not an easy thing to do in htis day and age, congratulations!
Please accept my thanks and my appreciation for creating such a great product, well worth the wait!

Rick
2016-11-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Really appreciate for your positive feedback.
Thank you for supporting DJI. :-)
Enjoy your flight.
2016-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules