Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Using a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite with P4
1839 3 2016-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pauldw100
lvl.3
Flight distance : 259413 ft
Australia

Anyone using / having success?

I've got one of these tabs and when I use with my P4 it's really laggy.  EVERYTHING I do on it is just soooooo slow and tbh it's just unuseable for me.  If I use my Galaxy Note5 I have no dramas, but yeah the Tab3 Lite is proving to be useless.

I've also got a Tab A which is higher spec so gonna give that a try, but would really like to use the Tab 3 Lite as a dedicated viewer when using my P4.

Anyone?  

2016-11-4
Use props
fansb1fe1104
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3372566 ft
United States

Have you tried removing all of the stuff you don't need from the tab, it's best if possible for DJI Go to be the only thing on that tab.
2016-11-4
Use props
Phantom3ProPilo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 612825 ft
Croatia

Do a factory reset and install just the DJI GO app
2016-11-4
Use props
Pauldw100
lvl.3
Flight distance : 259413 ft
Australia

Yeah done this.  I've factory reset and then deleted pretty much everything apart from the DJI Go app and still the same.  

The Tab3 Lite is after all a low spec tab and I think I'm expecting too much from it.  I've tried with my Galaxy A with all the stuff already on it and worked fine, same as my Note5 phone so gonna put it down to the actual tab not being up to it.  I don't know exact spec but it's pretty poor tbh.  Just a pity as wanted to use solely for my P4 but all good, will use the Tab A or tbh altho screen is a lot smaller I'm finding it easier to just use the Note5.

Thanks all the same ...
2016-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules