Stress on DJI Employees - Mavic Shipments
1835 15 2016-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Enkeixpress
lvl.4
Flight distance : 297497 ft
United Kingdom

Everybody is stressed out about waiting patiently for their Mavic drone to ship, but I think we need to think more about the poor hard-working employees over in those DJI factories, who're in charge of assembling and putting together these Mavic drones, making sure that everything is assembled correctly and coded right. They are no doubt being put in tremendous amounts of stress with piles of these Mavic orders endlessly coming in, hundreds of thousands. Most are probably even doing overtime, putting in extra shifts.

Give respect where it's due.

Below you can see a highly stressed DJI product assembler hard at work, testing the gimbal and camera on the Mavic:

Maybe they've got some relaxing Japanese flute music playing to soothe their minds as they go about making the orders.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if eventually one of the employees in that factory eventually loses it and throws a nearby Inspire 1 drone across the room in anger while shouting "EVERYTHING IS F**KED!". I've been there at my own work-place during a very busy day and myself and my team feel like there's just no way that we're going to meet that deadline, but then a miracle happens and God shines his light upon us all, and we are successful at our jobs.

It'll take time but I'm sure those hard-working DJI employees will catch up with the many orders and eventually dispatch every single order of the Mavic out to their customers.

2016-11-5
Use props
Mooney
lvl.3

United States

Looks more lazy than stressed.
2016-11-5
Use props
Nees
lvl.4
Flight distance : 80991 ft
Belgium

False info. Not a mavic being tested. Old footage from more then a year ago.
2016-11-5
Use props
Enkeixpress
lvl.4

Well, the daily long-hours shifts in those DJI factories can be daunting at times, so some resting is necessary.

There's a couple more vids below, but these are of DJI employees assembling and testing Inspire 1 drones. The scene would be pretty much exactly the same for the Mavic though, careful attention to making sure that each one is assembled almost perfectly before shipment of the product begins. Each customer's Mavic drone is definitely in good hands, that's for sure. In fact, the more a customer's Mavic drone spends in that factory, the better!

These vids give us customers a good idea with how our Mavic drones are being treated while they're in production.

---

2016-11-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 10017858 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Enkeixpress Posted at 2016-11-5 14:13
Well, the daily long-hours shifts in those DJI factories can be daunting at times, so some resting i ...

Seriously everyone is worn out with these videos, your here every day with the same old rhetoric , everyone knows what your game is here,  if you have such a real problem with dji or a difficulty that you don't have your drone, don't buy one and that way you will be able to hurt dji where it counts.

There is no absurdity so palpable but that it may be firmly planted in the human head if you only begin to inculcate it before the age of five, by constantly repeating it with an air of great solemnity.
2016-11-5
Use props
Enkeixpress
lvl.4

hallmark007 Posted at 2016-11-5 22:56
Seriously everyone is worn out with these videos, your here every day with the same old rhetoric , ...

I'm simply expressing my excitement for the Mavic, even if my own one is not going to be arriving until next year sometime. Now there has been more news about the shipment delay, I can safely say that I will be moving my interest to something else (like CoD Infinite Warfare), at least until the Mavic shows up in more YouTube videos, to which I will share them with fans on here.
2016-11-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Enkeixpress Posted at 2016-11-5 15:09
I'm simply expressing my excitement for the Mavic, even if my own one is not going to be arriving u ...

Your just a waffler you been doing nothing but waffling around here trying to stir, reality is you don't have anything to cancel, you don't even have an order for Mavic.
2016-11-5
Use props
Enkeixpress
lvl.4

hallmark007 Posted at 2016-11-5 23:23
Your just a waffler you been doing nothing but waffling around here trying to stir, reality is you ...

I do. I've told you a number of times in a couple of threads that I have an order placed for the Mavic Fly More Combo with Amazon UK since the 30th October 2016.
Thankfully, no charge on my account until order's dispatched. Unlike with DJI directly.

Mavic Amazon Order - Enkeixpress

Mavic Amazon Order - Enkeixpress
2016-11-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Enkeixpress Posted at 2016-11-5 15:30
I do. I've told you a number of times in a couple of threads that I have an order placed for the Ma ...

What happened to expedite and shipping on 3rd delivery on 4th was that what everybody on other thread was calling BS.
None of those details on that order, as I said a waffler.
2016-11-5
Use props
Enkeixpress
lvl.4

hallmark007 Posted at 2016-11-6 00:10
What happened to expedite and shipping on 3rd delivery on 4th was that what everybody on other thr ...

That delivery speed option is still valid in order to deliver it within 1-2 days.. But of course, useless until the order's actually dispatched.
2016-11-5
Use props
chuck9
lvl.2
United States

Enkeixpress Posted at 2016-11-5 08:30
I do. I've told you a number of times in a couple of threads that I have an order placed for the Ma ...

Just checking the spreadsheet, and you should have had your order yesterday.
2016-11-5
Use props
fansf0297d82
lvl.2

Italy

We all sympathise w\ith manufacturing and those manning the phones.  Frustration is clearly directed to the faceless management team that have allowed this situation to develop.  Even the three communications we have has were useless as they had no specific information.  It is not rocket science to communicate all it needs is a will. There should be daily communication linking oldest order to be shipped, daily up dates on outputs. Daily updates on problems.  Dji lost the right to say this is sensitive information when they took our money knowing that they had no idea when they would be able to ship.  Come on Frank, wake up and get your team sorted and give us the information we deserve, while your hard pressed frontline folks work their butts off.  If not instigate refunds for all who do not have a shipping date
2016-11-5
Use props
Enkeixpress
lvl.4

chuck9 Posted at 2016-11-6 00:29
Just checking the spreadsheet, and you should have had your order yesterday.

Yes. I've taken a look at that user-made spreadsheet, and while it is a neat idea for a replacement to DJI's poor shipment management, I don't trust it for correct up-to-date information.

It looks as though that spreadsheet's detected a change in the status of the order, and mistaken it for being actually shipped, whereas what's really happened is that Amazon UK have put an indefinite hold on the order until a estimation delivery date can be brought up.

I did have this small chat with Amazon UK's live chat support team a little while ago. Nothing new, but they have sent an request to a higher department to hopefully have the drone release sooner.

Amazon UK - Chat Support About Mavic Shipment

Amazon UK - Chat Support About Mavic Shipment
2016-11-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

fansf0297d82 Posted at 2016-11-5 16:44
We all sympathise w\ith manufacturing and those manning the phones.  Frustration is clearly directed ...

Always remember... Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.”

You need someone to hold your hand all the way through this, what you need is your Mother..
2016-11-5
Use props
Jake Phantom 3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2639747 ft
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2016-11-5 13:36
Always remember... Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.”

You  ...

Hallmark007, I like your first line about rumors. Never read it before. Sooooo true.
2016-11-5
Use props
fansf0297d82
lvl.2

Italy

hallmark007 Posted at 2016-11-5 18:36

You  ...

Mmmmm best I ignore
2016-11-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules