Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Go using OSMO, deleted videos in Go App still take up space!
1625 3 2016-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans14ea4d15
lvl.1
United States

Tried everything, had to completely delete and re-install the app to get free storage back on my phone!

Is there a way to clear this?
2016-11-5
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Just to make sure I'm on the same page, you have already tried disabling video cache but it still persists?
2016-11-5
Use props
fans14ea4d15
lvl.1
Canada

What video cache? This is for the OSMO Mobile, video is recorded directly in the DJI GO App, and are in the video manager.. I copy all the video files from DJI GO, then delete all the files in the App and it shows empty. I double check the regular camera roll on the phone just in case but is empty, and nothing under "Recently Deleted" under the normal camera roll.

When I go under settings on the phone and look at used storage, it clearly shows DJI GO using 30gb ish, and it isn't anywhere to be found! Have to delete the app off the phone, then re-download from the App Store and the storage is back to normal (well is normal at the moment i delete the app of course).

This is obviously a pain anyway, but is even worse because had to do this on the fly, and because DJI GO is more than 100mb, i am not able to download when not on wifi, so was not able to use DJI GO when i needed it!! Pretty stupid really!
2016-11-16
Use props
Vapors
New

United States

fans14ea4d15 Posted at 2016-11-16 09:07
What video cache? This is for the OSMO Mobile, video is recorded directly in the DJI GO App, and are ...

I had the exact same issue.  I kept having to reinstall the app to recover the space after my recording sessions were deleted.  I updated to the new version yesterday and also followed the procedure in another thread about how to delete video.  I was deleting from the editor which was horrible.  I now delete from the play button on the camera screen.  I recorded some test video and deleted the files last night and they seem to really be gone now.  
2016-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules