Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
P4: How low will it go in the next couple of months?
735 4 2016-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
leostark
lvl.2

Australia

Hey guys,

So I sold my Phantom 4 in the hopes of getting a Mavic Pro but looks like it's not gonna be here for the forseable future (I didn't pre-order and wanted to pick up in-store) and seems to have it's fair share of bugs as well. So was thinking of getting a Phantom 4 again and buy the Mavic after 3 months or so. I could get the Phantom 4 for around AU $1250 (~US $980) right now and was wondering how low would it get for the next three months or so when I plan to sell. I'm aware that by March, DJI will have a new Phantom so I'll probably be selling mine before that. Used P3Ps still go for around AU $1200 now and Phantom 4 seems to go around AU $1400 or so as a reference point.

Any input would be welcome

Thanks!
2016-11-5
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

You can't go wrong getting another Phantom 4, it's still a sound aircraft.
2016-11-5
Use props
leostark
lvl.2

Australia

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-11-6 07:56
You can't go wrong getting another Phantom 4, it's still a sound aircraft.

oh I agree, I loved my Phantom 4, it's a lil too big for my travels is all. I'm not doing anything professional so don't really want to keep two drones. So I'll be selling P4 once I get the Mavic, just wondering how much of a hit I'm looking at when I'm selling it back.
2016-11-5
Use props
leostark
lvl.2

Australia

I also do have some accessories I bought for my previous P4 with me such as a spare battery, car charger, range extender etc so buying P4 makes sense more than buying P3P in case somebody was to suggest that
2016-11-5
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

leostark Posted at 2016-11-6 08:41
I also do have some accessories I bought for my previous P4 with me such as a spare battery, car cha ...

So yea the P4 would be the best choice.
2016-11-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules