Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI go app disconnects during flight?
1352 5 2016-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
R&L Aerial
Second Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

I was flying new mavic yesterday with iPhone 6s plus and the DJI go app constantly disconnects from the mavic. The app doesn't crash just disconnects. Anyone else have this problem?
2016-11-6
Use props
Kuzz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 136900 ft
Malaysia

That would scare the shit out me lol today when my screen on my iPad was pixelating a little bit as the drone moved I was getting a little worried with just that, if the thing totally disconnected I'd shit myself and pray it returned back to home safely.

2016-11-6
Use props
Sploodge
lvl.4
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have a feeling this is down to the cables and pressure being placed on them in the RC handle.. I initially had this weeks ago and found how tight I help the RC made a difference..
2016-11-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Have you tried to change another original lightning cable?
2016-11-6
Use props
Simineon
New

Germany

Second Thread for that ;)

Had the same issue and with a standard USB-to-Lightning cable everything works fine
2016-11-7
Use props
mhockett1
New

United States

Yes.  Today was day 2 of flight. It seemed to be great.  I have 1.03 firmware (latest as of 12/09/16)  Then I tried the "follow me" feature. It starts to follow me as I walk away and about 20 seconds later it shows "disconnected" and the Mavic immediately heads for home to shut down.  This happened twice.  I just updated to the latest firmware this evening and am going to try the same thing tomorrow.  I'll report back.
2016-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules