Mavic Lightroom/PS Lens Profile
6371 6 2016-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
StevenFL
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1009301 ft
United States

Does anyone have a good solution to removin distrotion via lens profile / know when this will be added to Lightroom/PS?
2016-11-6
Use props
DRONE-flies-YOU
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1450594 ft
United States

I have been able to easily adjust the slight distortion by selecting "Custom" in the drop-down list.  There's a lens profile for EVERY DJI product made in there also, so I just select one of those and 'go from there' to get me started.  I have Lightroom 6.7 with Camera Raw 9.7 (Mac).  I see lens profiles in there for Yuneec, GoPro, DJI, etc now.  

So the good news is the FC220 (the camera model) should be added in the next Camera Raw release or 2.  So, give it until February or March I'd say given past timeframes from Adobe.

It wouldn't hurt to email Adobe support regarding adding FC220 from DJI Mavic Pro.

2016-11-6
Use props
DRONE-flies-YOU
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1450594 ft
United States

Maybe it'll be pretty fast actually since DJI has smartly partnered with Adobe!  DJI customers get 20% off Adobe CC (their newest stuff) also.  

DJI partner with Adobe
2016-11-6
Use props
ampand
lvl.2
Flight distance : 231381 ft
  • >>>
Austria

anything new about the lens correction?

especially if you take pictures in the snow the vignetting is very strong. - in panoramics it really hurts ...

I don`t know what the integrated profil is doing ...
2017-1-16
Use props
tedder
lvl.2
Flight distance : 91522 ft
Netherlands

FWIW the Mavic is there now, FC1102 (Spark) is not.
2017-7-9
Use props
RCNJ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 114665 ft
France

So the mavic focus or quality issue fix is to edit the photos in post ?
2017-7-9
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

Current versions of Lightroom have lens profiles for the Mavic. Later Mavic firmware versions (.0700+?) include a lens profile in the RAW image data.

embedded.png

manual.png

2017-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules