Mavic Pro remote fit iPhone 7 Plus with Silicone case
13976 10 2016-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BarrettF77
lvl.2
Flight distance : 565459 ft
United States

I've searched, but will the iPhone fit with this case on?
2016-11-6
Use props
Air Maestro
New

United States

I have a 7 plus with the Apple leather case.  It's a really tight fit with the case.  I find it way better without the case.
2016-11-6
Use props
BarrettF77
lvl.2
United States

Air Maestro Posted at 2016-11-6 12:14
I have a 7 plus with the Apple leather case.  It's a really tight fit with the case.  I find it way  ...

Thanks.  Does it mess the case up.  Personally, I'm not a fan of mashing the screen between that holder as I'm sure it'll get scratched.  If comes down to my screen getting scraped, I'd prefer to error on the side of caution.   

Shame there isn't a alternative way to mount the devices and use a iPad.   I get they are trying to go compact.  
2016-11-6
Use props
Visualkaos
lvl.4
Flight distance : 755988 ft
  • >>>

BarrettF77 Posted at 2016-11-7 03:35
Thanks.  Does it mess the case up.  Personally, I'm not a fan of mashing the screen between that h ...

the holders have rubber on them so its not likely to scratch.  
2016-11-6
Use props
BarrettF77
lvl.2
United States

Visualkaos Posted at 2016-11-6 16:06
the holders have rubber on them so its not likely to scratch.

I think even with the rubber, any time you are chaffing against glass you have potential.  Would prefer the case to be the point of contact.
2016-11-6
Use props
Hurricane Hill
lvl.1
United States

I'm looking for a good case to use as well.. I'm not so worried about damage, but to give the phone a little extension so that the home button is more accessible.

In one iPhonedo review he mentions the Tech21 case, and uses it with the Mavic. Looks like it could be the Tech 21 Elite?

My takeaway here is that it won't fit "perfectly", but that it will fit well enough to not worry about the phone just falling out of the controllers grasp. I'm sure plenty of other case models would work as well.

2016-11-6
Use props
Air Maestro
New

United States

BarrettF77 Posted at 2016-11-6 14:35
Thanks.  Does it mess the case up.  Personally, I'm not a fan of mashing the screen between that h ...

If you go to YouTube there is a video of a guy who got his iPad Mini to fit.  Not perfect but it works.

However, it did not appear to mess up my case but it fits so much better without I just remove it.
2016-11-8
Use props
echeng12
lvl.2

United States

I am using an iPhone 7 plus with rubber case and it works perfectly fine.  No scuffs or damages on phone or the case.
2016-11-8
Use props
KerryG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11736709 ft
  • >>>
United States

I use an iPhone 7+ with the silicon case and love it. The case keeps the phone from going too far into the clamps that you can't get to the home button.
2016-11-8
Use props
gibbd
lvl.3
Flight distance : 18980 ft
United Kingdom

I have used it both with and without a case.

I use the spigen slim armour case, which is reasonably chunky.   See the attached pictures of how I do it with the case. It looks like its about to fallout, but actually, without my moving the arms I can't even pull it out.
Hope this helps anyone with iphone 7 plus or considering the iphone 7 plus
IMG_0431a.jpg
IMG_0433a.jpg
2017-1-8
Use props
TaylorAnthony
New

India

I have the iPhone 7 plus Silicone Case Excellent list they are great collection here : https://www.howtoisolve.com/best ... licone-case-review/
2017-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules