Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Pro dead after 2 flights
1742 2 2016-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans5b665276
New

United States

I've had my Mavic pro for about a week now but I've only had an opportunity to fly it two times. The third day I was able to fly it was today and I got A message on start up saying I needed to calibrate the IMU. After a total of about an hour attempting to calibrate the I am you I'm finally giving up and deciding that my Mavic pro is broken. It gets almost all the way through step two of five and stops. It will go up to a half hour at that point and still no progress. I have to say I could not be more disappointed with the way  DJI has handled the rollout of the Mavic as well as the product itself. For $1300 I expected this to last more than a couple flights. But maybe it's just my bitterness at the way the purchase went.
Has anybody else had this problem or know a solution to my broken Mavic?
2016-11-6
Use props
dana5
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14354 ft
United States

Roll back your firmware to the previous version, and try again. Then upgrade again to latest.
2016-11-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi, could you please follow this video tutorial and make sure you do the calibration properly?
2016-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules