Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Missed DJI Care Refresh purchase window
1581 5 2016-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans8126e19b
lvl.1

I missed the 48 hour purchase window by a few hours as I was busy with life this weekend.
Any options available to purchase it?  
I know what the guidelines are, I am asking if there is any sort of management override if I call or anything like that.  I am sure they can access my logs and see that I lhave had no insicdents .

Thanks!
2016-11-6
Use props
Enkeixpress
lvl.4
Flight distance : 297497 ft

I'm pretty sure that like with Phantom 4's DJI Care, you'll be able to purchase a subscription at a later date. Will need to send a video to DJI support showing your Mavic working and flying around as it should in a open area, along with a close-up of serial number, all in one shot, no editing work. Something like that.
2016-11-6
Use props
Schwavic
lvl.3

Pick up insurance from State Farm instead...  It's $30-60/year with no deductible and has much broader coverage.
2016-11-6
Use props
Tahoe Ed
lvl.3
Flight distance : 41668330 ft
  • >>>
United States

Please call.  There are some additional conditions, like a photo of the craft.  We can then insure it.  That is my current understanding.  The Care Refresh team can confirm.
2016-11-6
Use props
trance728
lvl.4
Flight distance : 298048 ft
  • >>>
United States

Schwavic Posted at 2016-11-6 21:14
Pick up insurance from State Farm instead...  It's $30-60/year with no deductible and has much broad ...

Will State Farm cover a fly away where you lose it completely?
2016-11-6
Use props
Schwavic
lvl.3

trance728 Posted at 2016-11-7 11:01
Will State Farm cover a fly away where you lose it completely?

Lost (including fly-aways or bird strikes above water), stolen, or damaged...  Refresh only covers damage and will replace or repair after deductible, while insurance gives you the purchase price of the drone.
2016-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules