Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse3b1ee3f
New

Germany

So upset!

Hi everyone!

Here are my questions:

When I make changes in the GUI, do I somehow have to confirm them? In the assistant sw for the wookong, you eather hat to hit enter to confirm your choice or the setting was simply applied as soon as you would change it.

I hate this auto land feature on low batteries. I want to decide myself when to land. Thats why I chose "LED warning only" - (I don't need no warning by the FC at all, btw) Do I have to confrim that?! Where? I do not find an "okay" button or something.
When I fly the copter, it suddently goes into autoland (not RTH) when the FC thinks the batteries are low. Very dangerous! It lands quite hard, wherever it is. Very, very bad feature (bug!!!). When I go back to the Assistant 2, the settings have reset to... "not beeing set at all" - like I never changed anything.
What can I do to change this? I tried factory reset, but no luck.

And one other strange thing I noticed: I have set the FC to "multiple flight modes" so I can switch between "" mode, "Atti" (A) and "F" with a 3 position switch. But when I switch between P and A the only difference is, that in P mode the control gains are much higher (Small stick input=higher steering effect) than in A mode, which is VERY annoying. But what seems to be a real bug is, that in A mode the copter is still sticking to it's GPS position. Is this normal? On the Wookong, in Atti mode, the copter will drift, not beeing locked to the GPS. I hope it is a bug on the A3, because I really need the normal Atti (copter drifting) mode.  

Thanks!
2016-11-6
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Could you please provide a list of your set up? What firmware are you running on the A3?
2016-11-7
Use props
RVRD
lvl.1

Canada

Daily bump till DJI fixes the A3 &A3 Pro!
2016-11-26
Use props
SkySight Aerial
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3312018 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Atti now defaults to Sport mode and this switch can be mapped in assistant 2. If you are uncomfortable with the response in Sport mode you can reduce the gains in assistant 2 also.
If you set the gains the same as P mode you will see no difference in the sensitivity.
Hope this helps?
2016-11-27
Use props
SkySight Aerial
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Irrespective of your low voltage settings the bird will land when the battery gets critical and won't take off. I have tested this on all my batteries and the auto land voltage has to fall below 20.4V. I would be nervous about flying it at that voltage so I get the bird back at 21V. On an S1000+ with 16000 mah batteries that gives me up to 14 minutes flying.
2016-11-27
Use props
SkySight Aerial
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-11-7 23:21
Could you please provide a list of your set up? What firmware are you running on the A3?

There is no confirmation when you adjust settings but they do work. I always exit and re-enter the screen to just make sure. I agree that some sort of confirmation message would be a good idea.
2016-11-27
Use props
RVRD
lvl.1

Canada

daily bump
2016-12-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules