New

United States

dji warning, check app
2018-10-30
Use props
fans7dc7bb69
New

United States

I am having this same exact issue. I have tried several times to fly it but I keep getting this same message on the remote. I am really disappointed and I may have to return this, although I really don’t want to I may not have a choice. I’m a starving student, I purchased this so I could expand my horizons in taking bracketed shots for HDR photo editing.
2019-2-28
Use props
Dronish
New
Spain

Buenas tengo un problema haber si me pueden orientar hace cuatro meses compre un mavic pro platinum , despues de aparecer varios errores , me pongo en contacto con el distribuidor aqui en españa y me lo mandan a reparacion en garantia, ayer lo recibi y resulta que viene con otro numero de serie me dicen que me lo han sustituido por otra unidad , pero la unidad que me han mandado es reparada reacondicionado, estoy molesto porque me costo el con el pack combo 1400€ y no he pagado ese dinero para tener ahora una unidad que no se el tiempo que tiene de uso abria alguna forma de reclamar el tema?
2019-4-3
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Flight distance : 10368153 ft
Canada

MAVICFLYIN Posted at 2017-4-22 17:53
Has anyone seen the reviews on in the google play store on the DJI Go 4 ? Not getting the best feeling on this drone> Thoughts anyone??

the Mavic Pro is in my opinion the best drone ever, that being said you will find that when you do resolve all of your problems which most of us experienced when we first started, you will enjoy your Mavic and it's technology,  fly safe, and welcome to Forum.
2019-4-3
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Canada

Red mav Posted at 2017-12-30 03:41
Same problem.  I have a galaxy s8 and I have a constant system warning - check app.  Every time I restart it wants to update all over again.  Sometimes it updates sometimes it fails but the warning never goes away

I use an Apple mini 4 works great, I do have the same phone as you and by curiosity I will try the phone now to see if I get the problem you are having,  will be back with a reply to you with the results.
2019-4-4
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Canada

Red mav Posted at 2017-12-30 03:41
Same problem.  I have a galaxy s8 and I have a constant system warning - check app.  Every time I restart it wants to update all over again.  Sometimes it updates sometimes it fails but the warning never goes away

just tried it and everything works good, my advice to you is get to the DJI tutorials.
2019-4-4
Use props
djiuser_S47v4B72vCVu
New

United States

ericdvds Posted at 2016-11-8 02:30
Yes. As I mentioned earlier I did that twice.  

I solved it anyway. I used an Ios Device with no dramas but had to borrow it from a friend. I think it's complete garbage that android doesn't work properly.

How did u fix it
2020-1-15
Use props
SatSale
New

United States

Seeing this problem, I thought of the scene when I first started to lose weight. At that time, I didn't know anything. Like many novice fitness players now, they just ran on their legs, thinking that it was enough to run .SaturdaySale
2020-9-2
Use props
SatSale
New

United States

steins Posted at 2017-8-1 03:14
Follow the steps give below.
1)Go to settings
2)Go to app settings

Seeing this problem, I thought of the scene when I first started to lose weight. At that time, I didn't know anything. Like many novice fitness players now, they just ran on their legs, thinking that it was enough to run https://saturdaysale.com
2020-9-2
Use props
djiuser_8DaRpxxdWsDM
New

Nigeria

My Dji mavic is showing me "sys warning check app" pls how can I fix it
2020-10-30
Use props
Robloxrobuxgame
New

India

I found the website https://howtogetfreerbx.com/ is providing the information over the web.
2023-2-20
Use props
Robloxrobuxgame
New

India

I found the website howtogetfreerbx.com/ is providing the information over the web.
2023-2-20
Use props
Robloxrobuxgame
New

India

Here you might get the answer howtogetfreerbx.com/
2023-2-20
Use props
iemmadavis24
lvl.1

India

msvcr100 is the dll to download msvcr100.dll