A Short Montage - Kuala Lumpur
939 4 2016-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kuzz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 136900 ft

My first footage and edit from the Mavic, all shot today. Loving it! Still plenty to learn with flying the Mavic & my video editing but not bad for a first little montage.

Enjoy

2016-11-7
Use props
MadMonkey
lvl.2

United States

Nice video and I'm glad you're having fun with the Mavic and that it is up and running. However why are you flying over freeways? That's pretty reckless. I couldn't even see somebody doing that with a tried-and-true, proven out aircraft with a thousand hours of flight time let alone a brand new Mavic with known issues. Would you be able to live with yourself if the craft suddenly dropped out of the sky and went through somebody's windshield on the highway and possibly causing people to die because of it? I sure wouldn't be able to. All I am saying, is there is a reason why all these rules regulations and laws are coming into place. Just fly safe while you are having fun.
2016-11-7
Use props
Kuzz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 136900 ft

MadMonkey Posted at 2016-11-7 19:31
Nice video and I'm glad you're having fun with the Mavic and that it is up and running. However why  ...

I understand, I'll bare this in mind for the future.
2016-11-7
Use props
Pierre35
lvl.3
Flight distance : 117881 ft
Malaysia

Hi Kuzz,

I understand that you received your Mavic in KL. My drone is currently stuck in Penang custom with Uncontrollable Clearance Delay. If possible, can you send me your Tracking number from DHL so that I can ask the DHL agent to use your package as a clearance reference. I don't know what's wrong with Penang custom as they ask DHL to provide more information regarding the product. Thanks in advance.
2016-11-13
Use props
fans9efd7b08
lvl.4
Flight distance : 70873 ft
Australia

Nice Video,
2016-11-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules