Osmo Mobile Motion Timelapse Issue
3099 5 2016-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7d749732
New

Ireland

Hi,

I have tried recording a simple motion timelapse - 2 positions, starting left and finishing right.

The Osmo Mobile made a big rotation correction half way through followed by several other smaller corrections afterwards that jump the video.

See at 10 seconds (watch the horizon on the left) followed by several more.

The heavy tripod was fixed and didn't move. The osmo was mounted upright and wasn't near any rotation limits.

Any ideas?

Joe
2016-11-7
Use props
aramon
New

Spain

a mi me pasa lo mismo, osmo no vale para hacer timelapse, es mi conclusión
2016-12-8
Use props
cderrington
lvl.2
Flight distance : 621798 ft
  • >>>
United States

I noticed the same thing (but I deleted the video).  Mine was a .5 over 5 min, panning through four (I think) positions on my Android phone.  Are you using iPhone or Android?
2016-12-9
Use props
Ckay
New

Malaysia

Hi,

I also noticed sometimes having some jump/skip that makes the final time-lapse video not smooth.

my main concern during the motion timelapse is the horizontal leveling. Just when it start recording the time-lapse, it lean to the left (when panning from right to left) and lean to the right (when panning from left to right).
I did the auto calibrate a few times but it still the same.
it can be noticed clearly when recording time-lapse when having the sea as the horizon.

did anyone having the same issue?? is it because of the DJI Go apps or the firmware on osmo mobile??

@DJI-Thor please advice.
2016-12-17
Use props
Ultramarine56
lvl.2
Flight distance : 394826 ft
Russia

Ckay Posted at 2016-12-17 20:24
Hi,

I also noticed sometimes having some jump/skip that makes the final time-lapse video not smooth.

Have the same issue.
Auto calibrations do not help.
2016-12-18
Use props
Septian0809
lvl.3
Flight distance : 148251 ft
Indonesia

i'm having the same problem and also when i set the first point on my left side eye level then i set the end point to be on my right side but a bit upwards, the Osmo will not move according to the command, it will move in the same eye level like the first point.  i also faced different problem here with the motion timelapse. Set it simple 2 points from left to right then put it to 10 minutes duration but at 2 minutes the recording suddenly stop. is this firmware problem? i'm using the latest DJI update and just updated my iphone 6s as well to ios 10.2
2016-12-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules