Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Inspire 1 pro black crash
1450 5 2016-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alex59
lvl.1

China

Minor crash, nothing was seriously damaged, but the outer shell of my Inspire has cracked, is ther any way for me to buy the black shell?
2016-11-7
Use props
Donnie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

oh, that is an interesting question .  I bet they charge a hefty premium for it .  I dont like the fact that they charge so much for a simple color change , seems a bit harsh to me .

donnie
2016-11-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Alex, it's not recommended to change the shell by yourself, the drone will be out of the warranty for improper installation or operation.
I'd suggest you to contact our tech support via support@dji.com and send it in for further evaluation.
2016-11-9
Use props
Donnie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-11-9 02:07
Hi Alex, it's not recommended to change the shell by yourself, the drone will be out of the warranty ...

But can you buy just the shell in black if he or she wished ?  If so How and where Mindy ?

Thanks - donnie
2016-11-9
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

You can try looking via a dealer, but I believe the white shell will be more common amongst them. That would be the only way to find it outside of a DJI Repair Center. Just to clarify Mindy's response, there are warranty stickers that can void the warranty if broken outside of a DJI Repair facility. If you're not comfortable with that or cannot find a replacement, then contacting support@dji.com would be your next best course of action.
2016-11-9
Use props
unsatisfied

Hong Kong

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules