Support giving me the run around!!
1167 5 2016-11-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kuzz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 136900 ft

I don't want to rant or go off on one but it seems necessary that I start this thread now after being extremely patient.

I recieved my Mavic on the 1st of November. I was missing some cables as some of you guys would have seen on my other thread. Since then I have contacted DJI on all available support chanels and I am being given the run around completely. Each department is telling me to go to the other department and vice versa. It's ridiculous.

Either none of them know what they are doing and really don't think they should be dealing with it so advise me to go to the other support. OR they are actually doing this on purpose.

It's been 1 week today and I contacted live chat on the 1st November, then support@dji on the 3rd (Because I was waiting for a email from DJI themselves as the live chat agent said they would email me the same/following day but didn't). And also emailed randomly by someone else called "Ellen Feng" (This was maybe the email I was waiting for after the live chat). She told me to use the live chat feature... Then changed her mind an told me to stick to my original support ticket with support@... Then they replied and told me to go to onlinesales@... So I contact them... Then I waited days for a response to then finally get one telling me that the agent who deals with this was not at work that day and would reply to me the following day. They did not reply the following day and just replied now saying they cannot help and to contact either live chat or support@dji...

I am so furious, I've never ever seen support like this in my entire life for such a high end product.

And DJI staff PLEASE help me out here. I am getting extremely impatient and frustrated now. I want a manager or someone of a higher level to call me ASAP to resolve this. It's unacceptable.

Support tickets: #329086 and #299246

Thank you.

2016-11-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Kuzz, really sorry for the inconvenience caused, we will escalate your case and help you deal with it asap.
Thank you so much for your supporting.
2016-11-8
Use props
st pauli
lvl.4

United States

The discouraging part is that service has always been very intermittent like that. If they got service figured out, they'd sure make a lot of customers happy. I love their tech when it works, but it is such a unbelievable hassle to work with service when there is an issue.
2016-11-8
Use props
Kuzz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 136900 ft

st pauli Posted at 2016-11-9 04:13
The discouraging part is that service has always been very intermittent like that. If they got servi ...

It's just crazy, as well as the delayed responses, they just don't seem to know what to do in regards to some missing cables... How hard is it to grab the cables I need and get them shipped to my home UK address. And then offer me some credit for my next purchase or a freebie for the huge inconvenience and messing about caused and that's it, done. They will have a happy customer who would spread the word about how great DJI are.
2016-11-8
Use props
fans12237198
lvl.2
Flight distance : 34094 ft
United States

Kuzz Posted at 2016-11-8 21:41
It's just crazy, as well as the delayed responses, they just don't seem to know what to do in rega ...

If you think DJI service was poor previously.
You can KISS THE BABY, if you have to send them anything back to them, from Mavic forward.
2016-11-8
Use props
Mavic_Flyer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 612894 ft
Australia

Hey Kuzz, not sure it'll add anything to your case, but I've had to avail myself of support twice in the last 4 months (once due to my uselessness and crashed my Mavic on day one, and once for a faulty compass, no fault of mine). Both times I've had excellent service from pick up, repair and delivery of my Mavic. Ellen Feng was also my case manager and she was awesome.
Just thought I'd throw that out there for balance and to let other users see that all is not terrible. Hopefully your issues have all been resolved now and you're in the air already.

Pete

2017-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules