I'm not optimistic.
Ordered 5 Nov.
What an absolute shambles.
2017-1-10
Use props
Quigg
lvl.1

Isle of Man

Ordered 4th of Nov - Delivery is still showing as 17th Jan, however I just received this through which has confused the hell outta me

http://imgur.com/a/t05xF
2017-1-10
Use props
fans16ba4b57
lvl.1

United Kingdom

That's unnerving! I haven't heard anything yet. I don't even see the point of calling Very as I was assured 5 times I would get it in Nov...
2017-1-11
Use props
mal
lvl.2
Flight distance : 300886 ft
United Kingdom

Ordered 25th October, Mavic only, nothing at all since the last delay. Mine shows delivery in 16th. 5 days to get their act together.

Wish they would either deliver or tell me they can't deliver then I'll get it direct from DJI. Just have such a good discount and at pre increase price to cancel it myself.
2017-1-11
Use props
fans16ba4b57
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Same here. The price is too good to cancel. I have no faith in Very whatsoever though. A courtesy email by now would have been nice...
2017-1-11
Use props
Quigg
lvl.1

Isle of Man

Two days till delivery and nothing, regardless of the offer I'll be cancelling if there's another delay.
2017-1-15
Use props
fans16ba4b57
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Same here. 9 months until the next one. I'll most likely cancel and wait for mavic 2 which will have full avoidance sensors...
2017-1-15
Use props
fans16ba4b57
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Deliver has been bumped to 6th Feb. Anyone else seeing this?
2017-1-16
Use props
Quigg
lvl.1

Isle of Man

Ordered battery separate and its been moved to the same date, however the Drone itself is still on course for delivery tomorrow, but somehow I can't see that happening.
2017-1-16
Use props
Quigg
lvl.1

Isle of Man

Rang Very, classic response of reading me back what I could already see. Surprisingly she put me on hold to go and talk to logistics and came back telling me they have no estimate at all. Proceeded to cancel the order with no issues, money SHOULD be back in my bank account and I'm going direct to DJI this time.
2017-1-17
Use props
Tatsumaru
lvl.2
Flight distance : 461506 ft
United Kingdom

I have just received an email saying that Very are not able to stock the Mavic Pro Fly More and have cancelled my order.

This could be just me, as I have requested a cancellation a few weeks ago, but the email doesn't read that they cancelled it because of my request.
2017-2-6
Use props
Mullheliflier
First Officer
Flight distance : 12305135 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I received an e-mail today apologising to say that they were having to cancel my order. I already received  it on the 6th Decembe 2016. I think I was one of the very few lucky ones.
2017-2-6
Use props
Quigg
lvl.1

Isle of Man

Tatsumaru Posted at 2017-2-6 03:21
I have just received an email saying that Very are not able to stock the Mavic Pro Fly More and have cancelled my order.

This could be just me, as I have requested a cancellation a few weeks ago, but the email doesn't read that they cancelled it because of my request.

Quick question, did you get a refund to your bank account or very account? I've been having terrible issues trying the get the money back off of Very.
2017-2-11
Use props
ConwayMX
New
United Kingdom

Quigg Posted at 2017-2-11 14:15
Quick question, did you get a refund to your bank account or very account? I've been having terrible issues trying the get the money back off of Very.

I've been waiting 12 days now for a refund.  Very said it would take up to 10
2017-2-12
Use props
Tatsumaru
lvl.2
Flight distance : 461506 ft
United Kingdom

I didn't pay up front I just added it to my account with "buy now pay later". My account was re-credited about a week ago.
2017-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules