Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
[Misleading Comment] First come, First served.....
2204 61 2016-11-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
agzela-pending
Ban Posts

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-11-8
Use props
crbalch
lvl.2
Flight distance : 167057 ft
United States

agzela-pending Posted at 2016-11-8 16:12
principle of the matter....especially when DJI says this "Some of you waiting for your Mavic Pro al ...

Ok keep doing that, very curious to see how far it gets you.

By the way, creating these individual topics expressing your displeasure is really ruining the entire forum for what it could be. Not fair to us that actually have the Mavic to sift through this garbage every time (and yes, I was a 10/9 order delivered on 10/29 )
2016-11-8
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Jake Phantom 3  Posted at 2016-11-9 03:48
I've already been in contact with DJI support. As long as it isn't registered/ activated it can si ...

You have the correct information but as st pauli posted when you responded to, he was talking about the warranty.
The Care Refresh is a totally separate thing than the warranty.
The manufactures warranty states "The warranty period for a DJI product starts upon the receipt of product or as may be otherwise specified by DJI".
You may want to contact Care again and ask what does "or otherwise specified by DJI" mean.
They may say it would be the same as the Refresh, but it very well may not be.

http://www.dji.com/service/policy
Capture.JPG
2016-11-8
Use props
agzela-pending
Ban Posts

United States

2016-11-8
Use props
crbalch
lvl.2
United States

agzela-pending Posted at 2016-11-9 05:24
Lets see if the mod calls your comment "malicious irrigation" and deletes it....the fact you ordere ...

Your point has been proven time and time again, yet it's gone nowhere. People need to stop putting up the same exact posts. This forum has become election day Facebook, aka the worst.
2016-11-8
Use props
Camolin
lvl.2

Funny thing is that the chat support, a crowd of people i really did admire in the last weeks, are getting more and more cooled down and don't do anything to provide infos. When asked questions I did get answers to before, they simply reply in nonsense bot-like answers

Why are they not providing infos you might ask...

Because they say they had none.
If that is true (which i doubt because I got these infos before w/o problems) one should doubt DJI...

If you have
- no info when a customer could expect an order (+- 2 weeks)
- no info from logistics department/ provider on what's going on
- no info when last orders were shipped
- no info on ANY shipment to a whole continent (What the...?!)
- no info whatsoever

...besides the DJI Chat Support Classics:

1) "Your order date is 05/10 18:44 UCT"
Well thanks for telling me. I never asked and certainly need another information...

... and of course:

2) "Shipments will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis. Would you like to get an Email when your order is being shipped?"
WHAT???! WHY WOULD YOU....

With that amount of info/ knowledge you could not even run a Hot Dog stand the next door.
From my part I am damn sure, info is kept from me and I am being screwed over as a customer.

2016-11-8
Use props
agzela-pending
Ban Posts

United States

2016-11-8
Use props
Teamrealtree5
lvl.2

gslick Posted at 2016-11-8 23:52
Drones are not toys, they may look like toys but drones can kill people, just saying!

Toy : an object, especially a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult.
2016-11-8
Use props
crbalch
lvl.2
United States

agzela-pending Posted at 2016-11-8 16:45
(and yes, I was a 10/9 order delivered on 10/29 )

DJI this is why people that ordered earl ...

I ordered from Newegg via DJI Official Store. They allocated 50 to that channel so it didnt matter when the order was placed, as long as it was within the 50 orders. So you're wrong.
2016-11-8
Use props
agzela-pending
Ban Posts

United States

2016-11-8
Use props
fans2d017d84
lvl.1
Flight distance : 58340 ft
United Kingdom

Good morning.

I am writing regarding your pre order for the DJI Mavic drone. As you will be aware, the predicted arrival date for stock has now passed, so we have contacted DJI and the official UK importer for an update. They have informed us that there have indeed been delays with launch into the UK and they are now expecting stock to begin to arrive into the country at the very end of November and into the beginning of December. Unfortunately, at this stage, they cannot confirm an exact ship date or how many units will be in each shipment. They have, however, promised that they will keep us updated as soon as the information is released and of course, we will pass this information straight over to yourself.

In the coming days, you may also notice a price increase on the Mavic, which is the result of cost prices of the units increasing. I am pleased, however, to confirm that we are going to honour the initial advertised price when your pre order was placed, so you are completely unaffected by this change.
2016-11-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

fans2d017d84 Posted at 2016-11-8 21:56
Good morning.

I am writing regarding your pre order for the DJI Mavic drone. As you will be aware,  ...

Who is it from
2016-11-8
Use props
Jake Phantom 3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2639747 ft
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-11-8 16:23
You have the correct information but as st pauli posted when you responded to, he was talking about ...

Ken---Sent, I'll post the reply, I'm sure it's when you take possession.
2016-11-8
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Jake Phantom 3  Posted at 2016-11-9 06:01
Ken---Sent, I'll post the reply, I'm sure it's when you take possession.

Great, thank you very much. I just want to make sure you get the correct information.
2016-11-8
Use props
agzela still pe
Banned

Sweden

2016-11-8
Use props
fans34c91fb6
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1167008 ft
United States

37ford Posted at 2016-11-8 08:33
I have been waiting for a battery and props,  since 9/28  email them  three times,  they said first  ...

It would probably take an honest company to get an honest answer.
2016-11-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

agzela still pe Posted at 2016-11-8 23:17
We are legion! until DJI starts shipping in accordance to what they say "first come, first served" t ...

Or you could just ask for your money back,
2016-11-8
Use props
agzela still pe
Banned

Netherlands

2016-11-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

agzela still pe Posted at 2016-11-8 23:46
My money talks, bullsh*t walks

You can walk with yours now, your going to burst a blood vessel will you settle down, or you will have no voice
2016-11-8
Use props
agzela still pe
Banned

Netherlands

2016-11-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

agzela still pe Posted at 2016-11-8 23:51
Listen, I am not going to just sit around and continue to be dickd by DJI.....

My money and credit ...

And all of us are same boat, dji have agreed to change the way the do things in the future, and most maybe not all have accepted that,
With the rate you get for having your money in the bank which is almost nothing, but the amount your bank will charge you for keeping it there your probably better off that dji is holding it...

“A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?”
2016-11-8
Use props
gslick
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Teamrealtree5 Posted at 2016-11-8 21:49
Toy : an object, especially a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult.

Ok, next time you fly your drone, fly it over an airport near a plane taking off and see how your 'Toy' definition stacks up while you are talking to the police.
2016-11-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules