Post here if your Mavic WORKS PERFECTLY
9134 170 2016-11-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chazzm
lvl.2

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-12-1 09:58
I like this thread too, everyone posts when they have an issue but hardly anyone posts when nothing is wrong.
Also, many of the threads across the forum with issues is caused by the pilot not knowing all the features, functions, and especially the limitations of the aircraft.

I'm very happy with my Mavic Pro,,, only wish that BOTH of the USB ports worked for FPV! Other than that I love all three DJI products I own!
2016-12-29
Use props
kiltedrunner
lvl.2
Flight distance : 484948 ft
Canada

I love my Mavic Pro. I have only had a couple of issues and mostly were user error. Love it!
2016-12-29
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Chazzm Posted at 2016-12-29 13:14
I'm very happy with my Mavic Pro,,, only wish that BOTH of the USB ports worked for FPV! Other than that I love all three DJI products I own!

Yes, that would be a treat. Sorry about that.
Thanks for posting.
2016-12-29
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

kiltedrunner Posted at 2016-12-29 13:30
I love my Mavic Pro. I have only had a couple of issues and mostly were user error. Love it!

Thanks for posting, glad you are enjoying it.
It can be a complex aircraft if you don't understand how all the features, functions, and limitations work.
That's why it has a 60 page manual, there's a lot to learn about it.
Here's the link to the manual, it's also available in the app.
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ser+Manual+V1.2.pdf
2016-12-29
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Have had mine for 3 weeks, but due to work commitments and weather only starting using it last week, first tested everything got used to controls everything worked like a dream, but today went walking with this little shoulder bag up some hills spare set of props and 3 batteries, what a joy this aircraft is, spent an hour just flying it a little bit windy but great fun, walked back down the hill had a couple of pints, and just thought what a great way to spend a couple of hours on your day off.
Look forward to many more days like that, and yes I've had no problems with mine, touch wood...
2016-12-29
Use props
FlyLight
lvl.2

Australia

Had mine since mid November, done maybe 60 or 70 flights, never a single issue.

Oh, and I read the manual cover to cover before even switching it on!
2016-12-29
Use props
MacIak
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3419 ft
Netherlands

Like Ken posted several times, the mavic is a jewel. Beautiful piece of work. Couple of things though: after every firmware update something goes wrong in some cases. Afte the latest update the focussing is bad, why not sure. Had sharp footage before in 4k but now aliasing and not very sharp. Hope next update fixes that..i ll make the best of it until then.
Also the range: in the EU the tx power is less, spoils the fun a bit cause you can go up to 2.5k in low dense areas and it goes from 4 bars to none in the blink of an eye. Wish there would be a way to boost the signal. Im first time drone owner and already addicted. My 3d heli's are jealous since i don't pull them off the shelve lately...(also too cold fingers to maneuvre them as desired).
For the rest: just lovely.
2016-12-29
Use props
NomadRT
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1669012 ft
United States

Mine has worked flawlessly for three weeks or so.    Only a couple days ago did a problem crop up with the refusing to respond to down left stick controls and instead drifting upwards.   I've been here since the day after the announcement so I didn't come specifically to report a problem.    So yeah.... things have cropped up.

I did a VPS calibration and am hoping that helps me.    Stay tuned.
2016-12-29
Use props
Blade Breaker 0
lvl.2

United States

Many many flights it's been flawless! Enjoy
2016-12-29
Use props
Jan0175
lvl.1

Indonesia

My Mavic works perfectly fine, never shows any disturbance or malfunction so far. Using latest Mavic+RC firmware, latest DJI Go 4, S7 Edge. The least problem I had yesterday is when i recalibrate sensors with the latest DJI Assistant 2, the finishing process stops at 85%, but the problem is solved..I just uninstall version 1.0.8 and reinstall version 1.0.7 and the whole recalibration process works 100% fine.
2016-12-29
Use props
Panamera 5
lvl.2
Flight distance : 43917 ft
Canada

I love my Mavic and I'm pleased to say mine is working perfectly
2017-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules