Ok who was it?
1579 10 2016-11-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa66b116d
lvl.2

New Zealand

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/world/86282727/australian-man-faces-a9000-fine-for-using-a-drone-to-pick-up-bunnings-sausage
2016-11-8
Use props
Shill Slayer
lvl.2

Too cool!  
2016-11-8
Use props
Droney McDronef
lvl.3
Flight distance : 31539 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Vodafone did a similar publicity stunt here by delivering a customer an iPhone7 by drone in the middle of the CBD. Not sure if they got the proper permissions etc. Still a dumb gimmicky thing to do.
2016-11-8
Use props
warrior200
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Great I could send the mavic out for bread and milk.   I would have tied it to a fence or a railing until the battery died .
2016-11-8
Use props
Camolin
lvl.2
Germany

That's how you deliver a saussage properly

0:40 +

http://workingtool.net/dmexco-2016-teaser/
2016-11-9
Use props
Alan G
lvl.1

United Kingdom

A bit unwise to post it on-line, but a clear case where the authorities should make do with a friendly warning.
2016-11-9
Use props
ngvuanh
lvl.3
Flight distance : 159820 ft
United States

How the heck he could control that Phantom when RC can't "see" the bird in straight line unless he was following it.
I think he made this video for fun but now facing a big problem.

2016-11-9
Use props
Shank McGuilicu
lvl.1
United States

ngvuanh Posted at 2016-11-9 12:27
How the heck he could control that Phantom when RC can't "see" the bird in straight line unless he w ...

If you watch where it goes once it heads home, he could have clearly been standing on the deck, in direct line of sight the whole time.  With all the filming that had taken place, both at the grill and when they attached it, there is a very good chance that he drove to the parking lot, filmed it himself, then flew away and edited it to make it look like one flight.  He probably did nothing wrong, other then flying over the highway and over some people.  Doubt it was one flight though...
2016-11-9
Use props
fschilder
lvl.2
Flight distance : 102028 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Hope that sausage tasted real good cuz it looks like it's going to cost him around $9K
2016-11-9
Use props
Airwater
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1517057 ft
United Kingdom

The authorities are going overboard where no actual damage or injury occurs. I've no problem with heavy fines where an actual injury or damage occurs. There are many crimes you could commit where you wouldn't get such a ridiculous fine as this. This place was not an airport so I really think it stinks of "how dare you disobey us you tiny human being" rather than actually being in any way proportionate to the 'offence'. It's exactly this type of overbearing heavy handed government disdain of plebs like us citizens which is why people are getting sick of these people and why you see Trump elected.
2016-11-9
Use props
Marsson
lvl.1

New Zealand

Airwater Posted at 2016-11-10 12:10
The authorities are going overboard where no actual damage or injury occurs. I've no problem with he ...

This is exactly when authorities should fine high and make a fuss. The whole point of the fines and regulations are NOT to take money out of someone who did something wrong, hurt someone or broke someone else's property, but to avoid the dangerous behavior in the first place.
2016-11-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules