OSMO+ Audio part of Vid Recording Stops (FW v1.2.0.40)
677 2 2016-11-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7c8a97da
lvl.1

Australia

Hi,

I have a brand new OSMO+, which was upgraded to latest firmware (v1.2.0.40) before using and it is having audio problems.  I have the previously reported audio sync problem sometimes (2 out of 10 recorded files), BUT every recording file over approx. 6min the audio stops altogether about 2/3 way through the recorded file.

I am using the external mic that came with the OSMO+ and my set up is as follows;

•        OSMO+ Firmware: v1.2.0.40
•        DJI Go for Android: v3.0.1 (8)
•        Camera Video Resolution:  Tried all of them (same problem, but appears to happen sooner in recording file with 1080p-60fps)
•        Video Format:  MP4 and MOV (same problem)
•        Video Standard NTSC
•        Image Ratio 16:9
•        Anti-Flicker 60Hz
•        Mic Control:  Default Settings and Mic level down to 10 (same problem)
•        System Fan:  Tried default 'only when needed' and On all the time (same problem, but appears to take longer to occur with fan on all the time)
•        Being used indoors, in comfortable room temperature.

Has anyone else had this problem, or can shed any light on how to fix it,... as it is an unusable product at the moment.

Cheers,
David M
2016-11-8
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

If you use internal mic, does the same thing also happen? If so, please have an online chat at www.dji.com/support and follow instructions to send it in.
2016-11-8
Use props
fans7c8a97da
lvl.1

Australia

Hi,

Once the unit warms up (after 10min) the problem is the same with the internal mic.  I have just started online chat.

Thank you,
David M
2016-11-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules